Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 4  (Read 2793 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 4
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2006, 07:32:06 AM »
^^ Yeah, I can get that part of the audio up in a few days, I'm in Canada right now.

Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2006, 08:05:40 AM »
i still aint to sure about dre being on this record but either way im hyped, snoop droppin an album is always a spectacle for hiphop, dope or wack

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2006, 08:33:18 AM »
"It's gonna be Dr. Dre produced by. Even if ya'll produced it!" - Snoop

He can cover that up all he wants, but he know what he was doin when he said that.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2006, 10:21:20 AM »
Props for that, Nima! One of the most interesting interviews I've ever read. Part 3 was the best imo... So I'ma stay tuned for your upcoming exclusives  ;)
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2006, 10:51:41 AM »
Great interview

Looking forward to the Dre/Snoop track on TBCT - should be on fire gping by the way Snoop talking

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2006, 01:47:48 PM »
It's good to here Snoop breaking down what went down with those beats on Doggystle and Doggfood.  I never beleived Daz was a real producer.  All the shit Daz has done without Dre holding his hands has been subpar at best.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2006, 01:52:21 PM »
LOL @ muthafuckas gettin hurt cause snoop is speaking the truth....snoop was being real...he aint gotta lie to daz or warren...he's being a real homie....

sought_after

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2006, 03:35:14 PM »
Warren G is one of the most thorough niggaz out west. Dr. Dre makes beats and has the technical aspect down, but Quik is the best nigga out the west overall with that music, he composes and produces. Dre is overrated, but the dude is nice. Every since he left Ruthless(where he made hella noise and HISTORY) he's never made good music without inspiration or ideas from others

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2006, 03:45:08 PM »
good interview..but snoop talks too much shit about people..again

Yeah he thinks his shit dont stink

Trauma-san

« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2006, 04:26:02 PM »
Warren G is one of the most thorough niggaz out west. Dr. Dre makes beats and has the technical aspect down, but Quik is the best nigga out the west overall with that music, he composes and produces. Dre is overrated, but the dude is nice. Every since he left Ruthless(where he made hella noise and HISTORY) he's never made good music without inspiration or ideas from others

Nobody does.  Even your hero DJ Quik has inspiration, dumbass.  Everyone is inspired by others or things they see, or whatever... and everyone uses ideas they heard somewhere and thinks on them and comes up with other things. 

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2006, 07:47:02 PM »
Appreciate the feedback... more!!

suckaa free

« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2006, 07:56:00 PM »
snoop said something like "time to go back to the hood shit and get yo fingers dirty."  he was telling the truth i guess.

whatthehell

« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2006, 09:13:50 PM »
Thanks for the time you spent bringin this to us.  8)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2006, 09:20:02 PM »
Damn.....the part about Dre producing was VEEEERY interesting.

I wouldn't say that Warren and Daz's beats have been trash since they stopped working with Dre back in the day, but you can tell that there was a major difference in the music. I do think Snoop's words were a bit harsh, but he wasn't dissing them at all in my opinion. If I was Daz or Warren, I would take offense to those words...he kinda put them on blast.

d-nice

« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2006, 10:57:29 PM »
Damn.....the part about Dre producing was VEEEERY interesting.

I wouldn't say that Warren and Daz's beats have been trash since they stopped working with Dre back in the day, but you can tell that there was a major difference in the music. I do think Snoop's words were a bit harsh, but he wasn't dissing them at all in my opinion. If I was Daz or Warren, I would take offense to those words...he kinda put them on blast.

I understand what you are saying but tell me this. The things Snoop was saying about things Kurupt N Daz did, why does everybody respect what he said but when Daz and Kurupt bring stuff up about Snoop that aint OK? Snoop was in the wrong too and if he was REALLY over that stuff he would not bring it up and re hash the fact he could "smash on his homeboys". You don't hear Ice Cube saying dumb shit like "Oh on Dre Day I am still mad that Dre N Snoop dissed me, I had a diss track that would have killed Snoop's career". He got over it and moved on.