Author Topic: OK, explain Dipset to me...  (Read 417 times)

Elevz

Re: OK, explain Dipset to me...
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2006, 12:01:13 PM »
Original production, slang, lyrics(say what u want), dress, and lots and lots of muthafuckin personality and swagger, which crab ass dead prez fans hate, so the "dip groupies" take it to another level to throw it back in their pale nerdy faces and now its a movement!

Wow. How washed up are you, really?

HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE!

+1 for making me laugh :D

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2006, 12:25:56 PM »
man im gonna be real, i wasnt really down with the dipset movement, thought it was kinda dumb..... but i been checking for the dips (no homo) just recently and im gonna admit it, i am now down with the movement, cant believe i didnt realise how dope 40 Cal/Juelz Santana/JR Writer were and also the S.A.S being from london! (DJ KAYSLAY VOICE) damn!

DIPSET.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2006, 01:09:33 AM »
man im gonna be real, i wasnt really down with the dipset movement, thought it was kinda dumb..... but i been checking for the dips (no homo) just recently and im gonna admit it, i am now down with the movement, cant believe i didnt realise how dope 40 Cal/Juelz Santana/JR Writer were and also the S.A.S being from london! (DJ KAYSLAY VOICE) damn!

DIPSET.

WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS!!!! DIPSET BITCH! ANOTHER ONE JOINS THE MOVEMENT! WHERE YOU AT HATERS???

The Best of 3 Worlds

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2006, 01:23:58 AM »

DIPSET.

WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS!!!! DIPSET BITCH! ANOTHER ONE JOINS THE MOVEMENT! WHERE YOU AT HATERS???

still here  ;D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2006, 01:31:24 AM »
The Movement Expands Again! DIPSET!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2006, 01:45:08 AM »
THE MOVEMENT GETS STRONGER EVERYDAY!!!!!! DIPSET BITCHES!!!

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2006, 07:50:47 AM »
lol