Author Topic: Nas verse from "Its Mine"  (Read 672 times)

Raphael

Re: Nas verse from "Its Mine"
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2006, 08:34:16 AM »
^^ whuteva but it's a great verse

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2006, 12:30:59 PM »
I never said it was his best verse, I said it was close and I am entitled to my opinion. 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2006, 10:11:49 PM »
I never said it was his best verse, I said it was close and I am entitled to my opinion. 
damn dude, you prop the dipset and you get hated on, you prop Nas and you STILL Get hated on.....Fuck the Haters, they just dont know what its like to be a part of the movement....The grass is greener, the sky is bluer, when you drive you get all green lights, you get change for 20 instead of ten when you go to the store, the flowers smell better....DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET! And if you dont like it.... :psych: :loser:

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2006, 10:13:05 PM »
damn dude, you prop the dipset and you get hated on, you prop Nas and you STILL Get hated on.....Fuck the Haters, they just dont know what its like to be a part of the movement....The grass is greener, the sky is bluer, when you drive you get all green lights, you get change for 20 instead of ten when you go to the store, the flowers smell better....DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET! And if you dont like it.... :psych: :loser:

LMAO!! Yup the other side is much better, nothin better or stronger than the movement!

herpes

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2006, 10:35:37 PM »
u done crying yet ?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2006, 10:36:15 PM »

The Best of 3 Worlds

herpes

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2006, 10:43:38 PM »
u done crying yet ?

whose cryin doggie?  ;D
spice... boohoo i think its nas best verse and my mommy said i was right

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2006, 06:38:29 PM »
u done crying yet ?

whose cryin doggie?  ;D

I really dont think his mom listens to Nas....

The Best of 3 Worlds

herpes

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2006, 08:43:25 PM »
u done crying yet ?

whose cryin doggie?  ;D

I really dont think his mom listens to Nas....

trust me... she does.... and she swallows

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2006, 09:15:47 PM »
lmao...first of all...your hip hop game is not stepped up at all...doggie...your taste in music is fuckin horrible...dipset and shit...fag...

second of all...this is probably one of the worst nas verses out there...shit is terrible compared to his other stuff...have you ever listened to a nas album? apparently not if you think this is his best verse...

yes the song was fuckin dope and i think nas came correct as far as his flow...but he didn't put any effort into writing that shit

Your a idiot, keep listening to your classic shit from the 1940's faggot, yeah from the music in your sig you really have good taste in music  ::)  fuckin faggot

lmao@ the 40's...

every cd in my sig is 2003 or later

and its quality music. good songwriting. if you can't understand that thats not my problem

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2006, 09:38:59 PM »
NaS is up there on my favorite Emcee's list, but in my opinion, this verse is no where near as good as some of his shit.  It's pretty meaningless.

-b[X]
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2006, 09:45:57 PM »
NaS is up there on my favorite Emcee's list, but in my opinion, this verse is no where near as good as some of his shit.  It's pretty meaningless.

-b[X]

nah that post was meaningless, this verse was genius

herpes

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2006, 10:31:51 PM »

-b[X]

first of all how is that verse genius dip shit... and 2nd... dont ever diss a dubcc legend like blade.... you should be banned you piece of shit... go drink a bottle of drano you worthless sack of shit

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2006, 10:42:29 PM »

-b[X]

-b[X]

Aiight dude, whatever you say, you got your own opinion, I got mine.  Whether conscious hip hop heads would agree with mine or yours is another story, however.

Check it, I'm tryin to think of the most lyrical verses from Nas, and it's ridiculously hard to pinpoint one.  But on the real though, lyrically speaking, how does that verse even COMPARE to the sheer lyrical brilliance of tracks like "Verbal Intercourse", "Halftime", NY State of mind", "One mic", "The world is yours", Etc.  And this is mostly abstract emcee shit, his storytellin abilities and creative themes, though are significant in those songs, aren't as prominent as they are in some of his other tracks, so you know this is just the tip of the iceberg.  Nas is on a much higher caliber than the verse you posted up, you really gotta listen to his other stuff before you give that relatively weak verse the crown, peace.

-b[X]
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

herpes

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2006, 10:43:37 PM »

-b[X]

-b[X]

Aiight dude, whatever you say, you got your own opinion, I got mine.  Whether conscious hip hop heads would agree with mine or yours is another story, however.

Check it, I'm tryin to think of the most lyrical verses from Nas, and it's ridiculously hard to pinpoint one.  But on the real though, lyrically speaking, how does that verse even COMPARE to the sheer lyrical brilliance of tracks like "Verbal Intercourse", "Halftime", NY State of mind", "One mic", "The world is yours", Etc.  And this is mostly abstract emcee shit, his storytellin abilities and creative themes, though are significant in those songs, aren't prominent as some of his other shit.  Nas is on a much higher caliber than the verse you posted up, you really gotta listen to his other stuff before you give that relatively weak verse the crown, peace.

-b[X]
spice you should call blade daddy b/c he just sonned you....ether