Author Topic: Syria offers its services, officially!  (Read 398 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
Syria offers its services, officially!
« on: August 06, 2006, 10:55:49 AM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13165161/

BEIRUT, Lebanon - Syria’s foreign minister offered on Sunday to join Hezbollah and said his country’s army had standing orders to respond immediately to any Israeli attacks.

“If you wish, I’m ready to be a soldier at the disposal of (Hezbollah chief) Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah,” Walid Mouallem told reporters on arrival in Lebanon in a symbolic gesture.

Asked about concerns that the war in Lebanon could spill over into a regional war, Mouallem said: “Most welcome.”

“Syria is readying itself and doesn’t hide its (military) readiness. We will respond to any Israeli aggression immediately,” he added.

Mouallem said later after talks with President Emile Lahoud: “If Israel attacks Syria by any means, on the ground, in the air, our leadership ordered the armed forces to reply immediately.”

Mouallem, the first senior Syrian official to visit Lebanon since Syria ended three decades of military presence in April Last year, criticized a U.S.-French draft of a U.N. Security Council resolution to end the war.

“This draft resolution is a description for the continuation of the war because, unfortunately, it’s not fair for Lebanon, therefore it’s a plan for the possibility of the eruption of civil war in Lebanon and nobody, nobody, nobody has anything to gain from that happening, except Israel,” he said.

Syria, with Iran, is a key backer of Hezbollah. A 26-day-old Israeli offensive designed to cripple Hezbollah in Lebanon has boosted the militant group’s popularity among Arabs and cemented a personality cult around the charismatic Nasrallah.

“Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah and the Lebanese national resistance today are defending the dignity of the Arab nation and the unity of the nation like it is defending the dignity of Lebanon, the unity of Lebanon and the Lebanese people,” Mouallem said.

The veteran diplomat, who will attend an Arab foreign ministers’ meeting in Beirut on Monday, dismissed allegations that Hezbollah was fighting a proxy war for Iran and Syria.

“This talk is silly. Hezbollah is fighting the battle of Lebanon.”

-------

Holy fuck ! this is getting so exciting !

Considering that Russia is about to equip(officialy) Syria with Iskander Ballistic missile systems, SA-18, Kornet-e and S-300 Sam systems to Syria and Iran then you can watch Israel lose it's erection for war in a second.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 10:57:58 AM by 2nd Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur »

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Syria offers its services, officially!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 12:08:52 PM »
"Holy fuck ! this is getting so exciting !"

yeah war is very entertaining when ur half a world away isn't it?
ur an idiot

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 01:59:32 PM »

ur an idiot

You can't even speak on brother Abdul Shakur, little did you know Abdul Shakur is a high ranking officer in the US Military, he had joined the military before becoming a Muslim.  Recently, just a couple months ago, he converted to Islam, and now he is working to either leave the military alltogether or at least, change the military from WITHIN.  This is complex time for brother Abdul Shakur, and he is faced with tough desicions all around, meanwhile your safe at home worrying over whether to have bacon, ham, or sausage with your eggs for breakfast.  He is more likely to be in Lebanon right now than anyone else at this forum.  So actually, Abdul Shakur has the right to speak on whatever he feels like speaking on.

Check your impulses, and save your meager store of brain tissue for West Coast hip-hop discussions. 

« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 02:09:23 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 02:44:02 PM »
Infinite, you're a funny guy, and ARYC, i agree with you. War is never a good thing
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 01:09:14 AM »
"He is more likely to be in Lebanon right now than anyone else at this forum"

really?he's more likely to be in Lebanon than anyone else on this forum?  ::)
I'm LEBANESE U SHMUCK , i've had 9 bombs fall withing the 1km radius of my house and i'm one of the lucky ones cause at least i can still ive in my neighborhood and in my own house.
When some asshole who's halfway across the world starts talking about how "entertaining" the war that's destroying my country and killing my brothers is , ur damn straight i can "speak" on him.
So Brother Infinite , please . PLEASE , go suck a big fat dick u ignorant bitch cause u don't know shit about the middle east or this conflict.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 01:20:11 AM by ARYC »

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 02:01:45 AM »
lets watch as infinte doesnt actually respond to what aryc said and completly changes the subject

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 02:53:44 AM »

ur an idiot

You can't even speak on brother Abdul Shakur, little did you know Abdul Shakur is a high ranking officer in the US Military, he had joined the military before becoming a Muslim.  Recently, just a couple months ago, he converted to Islam, and now he is working to either leave the military alltogether or at least, change the military from WITHIN.  This is complex time for brother Abdul Shakur, and he is faced with tough desicions all around, meanwhile your safe at home worrying over whether to have bacon, ham, or sausage with your eggs for breakfast.  He is more likely to be in Lebanon right now than anyone else at this forum.  So actually, Abdul Shakur has the right to speak on whatever he feels like speaking on.

Check your impulses, and save your meager store of brain tissue for West Coast hip-hop discussions. 

lmao

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 03:08:23 AM »

haha infinite getting sonned by real muslims.. and still cock sucking any muslims here.. high ranking? bullshit haha.. damn what a fuckwit this dude is..

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 03:43:43 AM »
"haha infinite getting sonned by real muslims.. and still cock sucking any muslims here.. high ranking? bullshit haha.. damn what a fuckwit this dude is.. "

im a Lebanese Christian so I AM  guessing "whether to have bacon, ham, or sausage with my eggs for breakfast"  ;D

ppl like infinite sit halfway across the world in nice suburban neighborhoods and talk about how they identify with "the plight of the palestinians and the persecuted", apparently they know what it's like to be PERSECUTED cause some ignorant guy gave them a mean look at the local mcdonalds ,

they talk about war and "resistance" and simplify death cause the fact is they've never had to deal with how fuckin real it is , they don't know the fear , the anger , the hatred , the stupidity of it all .
Yeah sometimes it's necessary and worth it but unless u've been down in the mud , untill u've wondered how long the fuel and food supplies are going to last u and ur family ,untill u feel 100% helpless by the overwhelming bullshit that's going on around u ,untill u've prayed for the safety of relatives and loved ones cause u don't know if they were able to leave the south and u don't know if they might be the unlucky ones passing on the bridge when it was bombed cause it could be them 
I DON'T CARE WHO U ARE AND WHAT UR RELIGION IS , U HAVE NO RIGHT TO  SPEAK ON THIS U
FUCKIN SIDELINE SOLDIERS 

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 05:09:43 AM »

ur an idiot

WTF do you know about wars ? have you ever held a weapon and had to shoot a complete stranger let alone taking part in a war ?

"He is more likely to be in Lebanon right now than anyone else at this forum"

really?he's more likely to be in Lebanon than anyone else on this forum?  ::)
I'm LEBANESE U SHMUCK , i've had 9 bombs fall withing the 1km radius of my house and i'm one of the lucky ones cause at least i can still ive in my neighborhood and in my own house.
When some asshole who's halfway across the world starts talking about how "entertaining" the war that's destroying my country and killing my brothers is , ur damn straight i can "speak" on him.
So Brother Infinite , please . PLEASE , go suck a big fat dick u ignorant bitch cause u don't know shit about the middle east or this conflict.

Funny, that you only had a bomb land NEAR your house, and your already pissin your pants, I've seen 2 enlisted soldiers lost their legs to save civilians in a fireexchange with insurgents. hope your intelligent enough to see my point.

You see when the planes hit the tower, every son, every daughter in this country was ready to hold a weapon and set scores with out enemy.

Its a shame that im trying to back up the same country, screwing my career over for the same country that you belong to, but the only difference is, your either too much of a  pussy to fight for your country, or your jut a pro-Israeli waiting for the IDF to come and cease-fire.

If your so patriotic, why dont you pick up a weapon and start fighting ?

whats ironic is, I've fought 2 wars, yet you only got a little taste of the what i've been through, and you say I think its entertaining ?

entertaing it is, when Israel is getting surrounded by another enemy.

haha infinite getting sonned by real muslims.. and still cock sucking any muslims here.. high ranking? bullshit haha.. damn what a fuckwit this dude is..

wrong, Infinite is not getting sonned by any REAL MUSLIM, he's a christian. Seems like you got over-excited.

so ARYC, tell me this, youre angry, because SYRIA offered you their help ? your angry because a soldier in your enemy country is trying to help your people ?

I mean I dont get it. Please get your bitch ass back on this forum(of you already didnt get hit by a bomb) and enlighten me.

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2006, 05:32:12 AM »

wrong, Infinite is not getting sonned by any REAL MUSLIM, he's a christian. Seems like you got over-excited.

so infinite isn't a real muslim coz he's a white boy? lol...

he claims to be a muslim.. he's on your nuts hard coz he wants to be your brotha.. and yall reject his honky ass? funny shit!!!

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 05:59:58 AM »
"so ARYC, tell me this, youre angry, because SYRIA offered you their help ? your angry because a soldier in your enemy country is trying to help your people ?"

shows how much u know the syrians , they were here in 1982 they were shit on hard and stayed out the fight after 4 days while Beirut was surrounded and bombed to bits, they were here in 1993 and they didn't do shit during "operation Accountability"
they were here in 1996 and they didn't do shit "operation Grapes of Wrath"  , they were bombed while in the bekaa valley in like 2003 and they didn't do shit.So excuse me for not blowing my load when some Syrian nobody says shit.

as for an enemy soldier trying to help my country , what r u doing to help Lebanon?posting on a forum and who says i consider the US as an enemy?they have there agenda and we have ours nothin personal

what else?

"Funny, that you only had a bomb land NEAR your house, and your already pissin your pants, I've seen 2 enlisted soldiers lost their legs to save civilians in a fireexchange with insurgents. hope your intelligent enough to see my point."

no i went out on the balcony and took pictures (wanna see?) , my life goes on as normal cause as i've said im lucky to live in a pretty safe area but when i see a million people without homes and a 1000 dead i sort of realise that this shit is serious and it pisses me off when ppl use words like "exciting" to describe what's happening , if u don't give a shit about me cause im a christian realise that 99% of the displaced and killed are muslims so have some respect for ur "brothers".

"You see when the planes hit the tower, every son, every daughter in this country was ready to hold a weapon and set scores with out enemy."

oh yeah wow , the most powerful nation in the world was ready to stand up to afghanistan , we've had a 15 year civil war and have fought the odds throughout.

"Its a shame that im trying to back up the same country, screwing my career over for the same country that you belong to, but the only difference is, your either too much of a  pussy to fight for your country, or your jut a pro-Israeli waiting for the IDF to come and cease-fire."

fight with who ?Hezbollah who don't accept any1 but shiaas? my biggest problem with hezbollah is that they are a sectarian militia , show me one militia i can fight with in Lebanon and im ready to die for every square inch of my country .

If your so patriotic, why dont you pick up a weapon and start fighting ?"

fight with who ?Hezbollah who don't accept any1 but shiaas? my biggest problem with hezbollah is that they are a sectarian militia , show me one militia i can fight with in Lebanon

"whats ironic is, I've fought 2 wars, yet you only got a little taste of the what i've been through, and you say I think its entertaining ?"

ah good u've been through a war , how would u feel if someone talked disrespectfully about ur 2 comrades who lost their legs in combat?

"entertaing it is, when Israel is getting surrounded by another enemy."

uggh that's one aspect of it , what about the civilians who are dying ? 30 % are children don't forget about the bullshit that goes on in wars

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2006, 06:15:49 AM »

so infinite isn't a real muslim coz he's a white boy? lol...

he claims to be a muslim.. he's on your nuts hard coz he wants to be your brotha.. and yall reject his honky ass? funny shit!!!

wrong for the second time.. he was talking about AYRC is a Christian, he's Christian Lebanese. 

As for Abdul-Shakur and I, we are brothers, we talk about Islam outside of this forum, he's visited some of the same masjids I've been too, and met some of the same people I have met travelling.  We haven't met in person, but Allah puts a bond in the hearts of the believers even if they haven't met personally.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 06:20:57 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2006, 06:30:32 AM »
AYRC,

I am embarrassed about part of my statement, and apologize for part of it, because you changed your picture for your signature, and I didn't know it was you.  Up until now we've had a posotive exchange at this forum, and I've enjoyed reading your posts.  Obviously I didn't know it was you, or I wouldn't have said "he's more likely to be in Lebanon."   So I hope you are willing to overlook my mistake.  Please accept my apology.

I still however, also stand by Abdul-Shakur.  You have greatly confused his statements.  He is not at all "excited" about seeing Lebanese die, far from that, his post was actually in defense of your people, and he was "excited" at the prospects of seeing Syria stand up to Isreali injustices in the region.

We are all on the same side here, Abdul-Shakur, myself, AYRC... we all want an end to the killing and persecution of Lebanese at the hands of the Jews.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 06:34:38 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2006, 06:39:15 AM »

fair enough dudes a chritian.. i made an easy assumption.. but you're still way outta your depth..

wonder when infnite will end up in a gulag?