Author Topic: Israel asks U.S for Military help  (Read 275 times)

whatthehell

Re: Israel asks U.S for Military help
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2006, 06:45:58 PM »
i bet the bitch ass us government will send help too  :tosser:

Moron, cant you read ? the military heads have already refused. How is the US govt. gona send help ?? equip senators with M16s and desert cammies ?

Sounds like a plan to me...

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
Re: Israel asks U.S for Military help
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2006, 07:29:28 PM »
1. The IDF, in Israel's short history, smashed every attempt by Muslim countries at Israel's obliteration. Almost always facing more than one Arab country, and fighting at multiple fronts, simultaneously.

2. In Israel, RESERVE TROOPS are the major striking force in every war. As you know (Or rather "don't know") Israel has a compulsory service law.

Since you have insufficient knowledge on Israel and on the IDF in particular like you have unequivocally proven more than once, you should be rather reading books instead of posting on topics u don't know diddly squat about... dipshit!

as i recall in 1973 the egyptian army crushed the barleif line which was said to be a un-croosable line...... i also recall that israeli PM cried for help claiming that osrael will be gone with out quick american help

the idea of the israeli army being un-defeatavle is totally wrong and been proven more than once to be false
if the arab nations had the same weapons israel had they woulda been crushed.... stones alone terrorise them

CLASSIC.... west is BACK