Author Topic: looking for some one to spit over this beat (maybe some1 from Melanin Deficient)  (Read 173 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=3902534&q=hi
since this is my favorite beat i did.. i want someone to rap over it... i was thinking about someone from Melanin Deficient Crew... but i dont know who... oh and the bassdrum is a little weak on that one.. the one we gonna use is better...

btw i never tried mixing a track.. so i really wanna do that part also..
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 06:18:10 PM by Oklin »

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this is a pretty sick beat, man... its not really my style, but if u have a theme or a concept for it i might be able to get something down

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this is a pretty sick beat, man... its not really my style, but if u have a theme or a concept for it i might be able to get something down
i got no idea of a concept to it hehe.. thats up to the mc..

if you wanna spit over it we can talk on msn messenger if you have that.. its a little more easy..

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Yo, Oklin, we'll update it to our Melanin Deficient page and get to work on somethin for ya.. you should join Melanin Deficient as a producer.. we are trying to put together a Dubcc crew, with everything we do, produced, written, recorded by dubcc cats.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yo, Oklin, we'll update it to our Melanin Deficient page and get to work on somethin for ya.. you should join Melanin Deficient as a producer.. we are trying to put together a Dubcc crew, with everything we do, produced, written, recorded by dubcc cats.
im in ;).. Shawn Nutt and maybe Blade are cooking something up on the beat