Author Topic: Venezuala withdraws it's ambassador to Isreal  (Read 169 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Venezuala withdraws it's ambassador to Isreal
« on: August 07, 2006, 07:14:30 AM »
CARACAS, Venezuela - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said Thursday he has withdrawn his country's ambassador from Israel to show his "indignation" over the military offensive in Lebanon.

ADVERTISEMENT

"We have ordered the withdrawal of our ambassador in Israel," Chavez said in a televised speech, calling Israeli attacks in Lebanon "genocide."

The leftist leader has repeatedly criticized Israel's offensive aimed at Hezbollah guerrillas in Lebanon, noting mounting civilian deaths and saying the United Nations should act to halt the violence.

"It really causes indignation to see how the state of Israel continues bombing, killing ... with all of the power they have, with the support of the United States," Chavez said after a military parade in the northwestern state of Falcon.

The Venezuelan leader, a close ally and protege of Cuban President Fidel Castro, spoke after returning from an international tour that included Iran. While there, Chavez called the Israeli offensive in Lebanon a "fascist outrage."

"The Israeli elite repeatedly criticize Hitler's actions against the Jews, and indeed Hitler's actions must be criticized, not just against the Jews but against the world," Chavez said during his visit to Iran, adding: "It's also fascism what Israel is doing to the Palestinian people ... terrorism and fascism."

Some in Venezuela have protested against the fighting in Lebanon, including one group that burned an Israeli flag outside the Israeli embassy last month.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060804/...ng_venezuela_1
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
Re: Venezuala withdraws it's ambassador to Isreal
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 08:24:31 AM »
no one wants anything to do with these filthy bastards

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 07:04:55 PM »
Bryan do you support your butt buddies extremely racist view towards Israeli's?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 09:09:11 PM »
Bryan do you support your butt buddies extremely racist view towards Israeli's?

Quit trying to divide people, that's actually the role of the Shatan, that he tries to divide those who believe, and inspire disunity.  So you are playing the role of the Shatan.  You enjoy seeing Muslims (the submitters) divided, this is a jealous impulse, and I seek refuge with Allah from the trials that come as a result of jealousy and envy.  Allah implies in the Noble Qu'ran 41:36- And if (at any time) an incitement to discord is made to thee by the Evil One, seek refuge in God. He is the One Who hears and knows all things.

[113:1] In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.   
[113:2] Say, I seek refuge in the Lord of the dawn,   
[113:3] 'From the evil of that which He has created,   
[113:4] 'And from the evil of darkness when it overspreads,   
[113:5] From the evils of the envious when they envy.",   

« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 09:12:08 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 09:19:13 PM »
little do you know bryan I actually am Shatan, I got that Al Pacino devils advocate swagger too so watch your mouth or I'll show up in your quaint little rural kansas home and chop your family into pieces

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 09:39:17 PM »
little do you know bryan I actually am Shatan, I got that Al Pacino devils advocate swagger too so watch your mouth or I'll show up in your quaint little rural kansas home and chop your family into pieces

I don't live in Kansas and never have lived in Kansas.