Author Topic: OK, explain Dipset to me...  (Read 440 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: OK, explain Dipset to me...
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 06:53:13 PM »
Original production, slang, lyrics(say what u want), dress, and lots and lots of muthafuckin personality and swagger, which crab ass dead prez fans hate, so the "dip groupies" take it to another level to throw it back in their pale nerdy faces and now its a movement! as for rappers who hate em, lets see.....Loon - didnt make it jackin the souths sound, so he wound up slangin boost mobile at malls. Tru Life - I saw this guy on Beef 1 and laughed at his pitiful attempt to make money off of beef with the mobb, now he's trying the same thing 10 years later and i still havent heard one song of his. 40 glocc - i like 40 glocc, but this nigga should try and ride suga frees coat tails instead of going broke trying to diss the dips, say whatever you want, but as long as there are kooks sayin shit like "oh that nigga wears pink" or whatever trying to hate, the movement will grow.

real talk!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 07:51:41 PM »
Original production, slang, lyrics(say what u want), dress, and lots and lots of muthafuckin personality and swagger, which crab ass dead prez fans hate, so the "dip groupies" take it to another level to throw it back in their pale nerdy faces and now its a movement! as for rappers who hate em, lets see.....Loon - didnt make it jackin the souths sound, so he wound up slangin boost mobile at malls. Tru Life - I saw this guy on Beef 1 and laughed at his pitiful attempt to make money off of beef with the mobb, now he's trying the same thing 10 years later and i still havent heard one song of his. 40 glocc - i like 40 glocc, but this nigga should try and ride suga frees coat tails instead of going broke trying to diss the dips, say whatever you want, but as long as there are kooks sayin shit like "oh that nigga wears pink" or whatever trying to hate, the movement will grow.

real talk!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Word to Everything

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 08:54:17 PM »
Dipset is the best rap group out, people gonna realize this at different times.

SAS needs to drop an album, soon  :'(

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WILtqBblYCQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WILtqBblYCQ</a>

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2006, 08:55:59 PM »

Citizen-Y

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2006, 08:56:08 PM »

real talk!

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2006, 09:09:12 PM »

The truth

Y'all have to realize, these dudes are some of the only cats in the game not tryin' to be the next nigga. They got their own style (like everyone else is saying), they don't go with the same formula 95% of the other dudes out are goin' for.

Alotta you pansy ass muhfuckas are so used to the formula that you lost respect for originality and uniqueness. That's why Dipset is shakin up the industry and niggas either wanna shut em down or leech off what they're doing.....cuz there aint nuthin else like it.

They are well-rounded and diverse too. They got the mainstream sounding tracks to attract newcomers with catchy tunes. Then once they hook you, they reel you in with that hardcore, grimy, gutter, herpe-blister-poppin' shit that's G'd up as hell. They got beats, they got lyrics, they got flow.

I mean, if you don't know by now, you're either ignorant and avoiding that pure unadulterated crack.......or you're a fuckin' lame. Your name better be Helen muthafuckin' Keller if you don't feel this shit. DIPSET!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2006, 12:46:27 AM »
Dipset bitch, it's a movement ;D

kemizt

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2006, 01:02:26 AM »

The truth

Y'all have to realize, these dudes are some of the only cats in the game not tryin' to be the next nigga. They got their own style (like everyone else is saying), they don't go with the same formula 95% of the other dudes out are goin' for.

Alotta you pansy ass muhfuckas are so used to the formula that you lost respect for originality and uniqueness. That's why Dipset is shakin up the industry and niggas either wanna shut em down or leech off what they're doing.....cuz there aint nuthin else like it.

They are well-rounded and diverse too. They got the mainstream sounding tracks to attract newcomers with catchy tunes. Then once they hook you, they reel you in with that hardcore, grimy, gutter, herpe-blister-poppin' shit that's G'd up as hell. They got beats, they got lyrics, they got flow.

I mean, if you don't know by now, you're either ignorant and avoiding that pure unadulterated crack.......or you're a fuckin' lame. Your name better be Helen muthafuckin' Keller if you don't feel this shit. DIPSET!

DIPSET BITCH! KUFI's will keep getting Smacked off until yall JOIN THE MOVEMENT!

The Best of 3 Worlds

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2006, 01:08:45 AM »
Just like Lord Funk, I've never been into Dip Set. However, I'd like to hear a few J.R. Writer and Hell Rell songs. Can someone hook me up?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2006, 01:18:16 AM »
Just like Lord Funk, I've never been into Dip Set. However, I'd like to hear a few J.R. Writer and Hell Rell songs. Can someone hook me up?

this is a freestyle with Hell Rell and J.R. Writer and Cam goes last. This is some hot shit...check it out!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=CA3731F168D6C7E2

The Best of 3 Worlds

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2006, 01:19:50 AM »
I already heard a few Dipset songs & I wasn't impressed but I will give them another chance.Except for Cam'ron, they all seem nice, especially Hell Rell (cause I love raw hip-hop).

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2006, 01:26:18 AM »
heres another heater....Hell Rell, JR WRITER, 40 Cal "I got Dj's kickin karate, cuz they throw my wax on and take my wax off like Mr. Miagi."

THE BEST OUT: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B4F973626A36DD0E

The Best of 3 Worlds

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2006, 01:37:47 AM »
Check your PM's

Elevz

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2006, 02:06:22 AM »
Original production, slang, lyrics(say what u want), dress, and lots and lots of muthafuckin personality and swagger, which crab ass dead prez fans hate, so the "dip groupies" take it to another level to throw it back in their pale nerdy faces and now its a movement!

Wow. How washed up are you, really?

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2006, 02:31:17 AM »
Original production, slang, lyrics(say what u want), dress, and lots and lots of muthafuckin personality and swagger, which crab ass dead prez fans hate, so the "dip groupies" take it to another level to throw it back in their pale nerdy faces and now its a movement!

Wow. How washed up are you, really?

HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE