Author Topic: Jin - 100 Grand Jin  (Read 499 times)

kingwell

Re: Jin - 100 Grand Jin
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2006, 10:22:17 PM »
Nah man he has really stepped his game up since Properganda and Rest Is History.  This is a compilation mind you, but he's like a whole new artist to me, cuz I was NOT feeling his earlier stuff at all back then.

Download the single from the cd: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=FEF1C1EA486C1667
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 12:55:37 AM by Kingwell »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 01:00:26 AM »
I think he quit makin records, now he just tries to make money battling the battle vs Jones was for 10 g's

The Best of 3 Worlds

gchild

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2006, 01:34:05 PM »
Nah man he has really stepped his game up since Properganda and Rest Is History.  This is a compilation mind you, but he's like a whole new artist to me, cuz I was NOT feeling his earlier stuff at all back then.

Download the single from the cd: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=FEF1C1EA486C1667

Thanks for track Kingwell, its decent, haha made me laugh about the mechanic part.  Jin's good.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2006, 03:08:29 PM »
I think he quit makin records, now he just tries to make money battling the battle vs Jones was for 10 g's

yeah but he had his revenge, one other emcee defeated serious jones and jin killed that other mc. Then he asked jones for a revenge for 50 000$ and he decline the offer

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2006, 04:39:43 PM »
How can people still diss jin as a battle rapper after winning so many times?

Sure the guy has losses, probably his bad days, no one has a perfect record.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

kingwell

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2006, 08:43:59 PM »

Thanks for track Kingwell, its decent, haha made me laugh about the mechanic part.  Jin's good.

No problem!  ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2006, 11:52:43 PM »

I wasnt dissing, just stating facts, i think JIN is a great battle rapper with hella bars

The Best of 3 Worlds

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2006, 06:15:43 AM »

I wasnt dissing, just stating facts, i think JIN is a great battle rapper with hella bars
oh okies :) cool i just got it, funny in the song "100 Grand Jin" he addresses how people are commenting on his losses and forgetting his wins :)
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2006, 09:41:15 AM »
He don't got it in him to get major success anyways.. There's billions of people in China and he can't even go platinum over there. 8)

kingwell

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2006, 11:45:00 AM »
He don't got it in him to get major success anyways.. There's billions of people in China and he can't even go platinum over there. 8)

That is just plain ignorant.  So you think all the people of Africa should be to blame when a black rapper doesn't go platinum?

And I want to get back on topic here.  I really think Jin is maturing more as an artist.  His flow is better, his rhymes are telling stories, not just battle raps...  The reason he is independent now is because the major label was making him into something he wasn't.  Now we see what the real Jin is about.  It would be cool to see him sign to a major again, only if he has alot of creative control though.

grasshiphopper

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2006, 12:50:54 PM »
It would be cool to see him sign to a major again, only if he has alot of creative control though.
yeah dood i wouldnt mind that.
his 'carpe diem' track was ridic and so was 'perspectives' off of properganda.
the fyi music vid was pretty funny too.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2006, 01:52:13 PM »

That is just plain ignorant.  So you think all the people of Africa should be to blame when a black rapper doesn't go platinum?

Wow.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2006, 11:29:21 PM »

And I want to get back on topic here.  I really think Jin is maturing more as an artist.  His flow is better, his rhymes are telling stories, not just battle raps...  The reason he is independent now is because the major label was making him into something he wasn't.  Now we see what the real Jin is about.  It would be cool to see him sign to a major again, only if he has alot of creative control though.

I think he was quoting SERIUS jones homie, relax...Serius Jones said that when he batteld JIN

The Best of 3 Worlds

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2006, 01:02:06 PM »
serious jones was basically just concentrating on jin being from china with his disses in that battle, jin actually dismissed all of that when he said something like that situation ain't fair cause he couldn't really make jokes about cottin pickin (being surrounded by blacks only).

other than the racist shit jones almost only made up a bunch of physical threats n gangsta shit which really doesn't make nobody win a battle.

he had a few good non racial lines but really the fact that he won was based on the china dissing and jin being in the devensive cause of that without being able to strike back since it's hiphop plus the hall was filled with blacks only.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2006, 01:23:37 PM »
^ It's hip hop kid, Serius won cuz he had hot punchlines and Jin didn't. Punchlines are key to freestyling. It ain't cuz the place was filled wit blacks. Come on now.