Author Topic: First VERSE ever heard/seen by Juelz Santana as a Diplomat  (Read 325 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: First VERSE ever heard/seen by Juelz Santana as a Diplomat
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2006, 06:51:35 PM »
jay-z also bought shares in arsenal(foootball (soccer for you yanks) team)

i think

Don't forget Armadale, and the 40/40 Night Club chain as well. Dude is well papered up.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2006, 07:00:44 PM »
I thought Juelz was dropped from Def jam?....Doesnt that mean Jay can no longer control what he does?....And Rhianna aint pushing units, her album must have got bootlegged like fuck coz the last time i looked she was struggling to go gold. With 2 singles....

"Thats so laaaaaaaaaame"

Like Sikotic said, Cam - L needs 2 make up his mind, either he an executive and sits behind a desk running an otherwise succesful label in2 the ground or hes a 42 year old rapper, who still drops subliminal disses and goes on tour. pshhh some retirement....

Jay Z is a joke nowadays........and his verse on that Beyonce shit was just plain garbage, i mean the moest watered down bulshit i have heard since....well......Change clothes.

The Maestro

youngmessnucca

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2006, 07:10:51 PM »
I thought Juelz was dropped from Def jam?....Doesnt that mean Jay can no longer control what he does?....And Rhianna aint pushing units, her album must have got bootlegged like fuck coz the last time i looked she was struggling to go gold. With 2 singles....

"Thats so laaaaaaaaaame"

Like Sikotic said, Cam - L needs 2 make up his mind, either he an executive and sits behind a desk running an otherwise succesful label in2 the ground or hes a 42 year old rapper, who still drops subliminal disses and goes on tour. pshhh some retirement....

Jay Z is a joke nowadays........and his verse on that Beyonce shit was just plain garbage, i mean the moest watered down bulshit i have heard since....well......Change clothes.

Do you really expect Jay to drop jewels on Beyonces first single? I didn't think so. Plus, what's with the Cam-L, that name calling shit is for kids.
BTW, Rhianna's way past gold, she's at 815K.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2006, 07:50:35 PM »
I understand what you're saying about Jay being slick with the behind the scenes stuff and the blackballing. I'm not even trying to defend Dipset right now. I feel the same with the 50 situation you mentioned, it's a bitch move. If 50 could of shut down Buddens, Game, and D-Block lyrically, you know the first thing he woulda done was drop an entire mixtape on those dudes. But he couldn't, so he took the bitch route and started politicking.

I think it's similar with the Jay/Cam situation. Don't underestimate Cam's ability. Dude is mad talented and come sup with some wild shit, it's just he doesn't display his full ability on his albums. We gotta remember, like you said yourself, that Jay is extremely overrated as an emcee. I think Jay back in the day when he first blew up was a much better emcee then he is now. That's why I think he's shook by Cam. Get rid of all the smoke and mirrors and bullshit, and Cam vs. Jay would be one hell of a battle......one hell of a battle that Jay isn't willing to take a chance on and ruin his legacy. This is why he has reverted to record label politics.

Jay's got rhyming in his blood. Hell, he's the self-proclamed "Greatest Rapper Alive" and many of the top cats in the industry will back that up. If he was 100% guaranteed that he was a better emcee than Cam'ron, I think its very safe to say he woulda put him to shame with a lil diss track and simply leak it on the net for all the real heads out there and kill Cam's career. The problem is, Jiggas got doubt. He's got doubt in his ability, and that's why he resorted to something he's 100% confident in: politics.

The "Greatest Rapper Alive" shouldn't be trying to carry that title around if he's not even willing to prove his worth anymore.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2006, 09:21:01 PM »
I understand what you're saying about Jay being slick with the behind the scenes stuff and the blackballing. I'm not even trying to defend Dipset right now. I feel the same with the 50 situation you mentioned, it's a bitch move. If 50 could of shut down Buddens, Game, and D-Block lyrically, you know the first thing he woulda done was drop an entire mixtape on those dudes. But he couldn't, so he took the bitch route and started politicking.

I think it's similar with the Jay/Cam situation. Don't underestimate Cam's ability. Dude is mad talented and come sup with some wild shit, it's just he doesn't display his full ability on his albums. We gotta remember, like you said yourself, that Jay is extremely overrated as an emcee. I think Jay back in the day when he first blew up was a much better emcee then he is now. That's why I think he's shook by Cam. Get rid of all the smoke and mirrors and bullshit, and Cam vs. Jay would be one hell of a battle......one hell of a battle that Jay isn't willing to take a chance on and ruin his legacy. This is why he has reverted to record label politics.

Jay's got rhyming in his blood. Hell, he's the self-proclamed "Greatest Rapper Alive" and many of the top cats in the industry will back that up. If he was 100% guaranteed that he was a better emcee than Cam'ron, I think its very safe to say he woulda put him to shame with a lil diss track and simply leak it on the net for all the real heads out there and kill Cam's career. The problem is, Jiggas got doubt. He's got doubt in his ability, and that's why he resorted to something he's 100% confident in: politics.

The "Greatest Rapper Alive" shouldn't be trying to carry that title around if he's not even willing to prove his worth anymore.

so well put...

And one more thing to touch on What Jay-z thinks about Killa, its obvious that he knows Cam can spit. "Snatch Cam and its a Wrap." (BluePrint2) he was naming how strong the ROC was and Cam was the last guy he mentioned in other words saying ive named all these other dudes, but get Killa and its a wrap, now we unfuccwitable. remember that?
And not to mention after Nas Ethered Jigga who had his back? Killa Cam! killin Nas on a few tracks.

And go Listen to "Welcome to New York City" Killa Cam with Camel. Cam did more then just hold his own

The Best of 3 Worlds

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2006, 09:35:13 PM »

Real talk Sik! Props

kemizt