Author Topic: Post your myspace!  (Read 625 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Post your myspace!
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2006, 01:56:43 PM »

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2006, 02:35:57 PM »
^ u got good beats

myspace.com/831swamplord

herpes

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2006, 02:37:44 PM »

Streetryder310

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2006, 06:33:14 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2006, 07:53:55 PM »
^ u got good beats

myspace.com/831swamplord

Yea, they're really good, he just needs to structure them better...

Sparegeez

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2006, 08:07:08 PM »
www.myspace.com/eloco

Wow, WTF?! Over 1600 friends. How long have you had myspace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2006, 08:12:19 PM »
www.myspace.com/eloco

LOL, sorry, but that's just pathetic...

ecrazy

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2006, 10:40:07 PM »
www.myspace.com/eloco

LOL...This coming from the guy with 22752 Posts
 :-X

all you gotta do is go to this site and this one dude does all the adding for you, I only did it to get gigs and Promote My Radio Show, and it has really worked.....
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=38918915

Off My Penis Already Elior, I Know you want the beef, but aint It against your religion?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 10:48:36 PM by E-Crazy {DipCC} »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006, 12:32:42 AM »
www.myspace.com/eloco

all you gotta do is go to this site and this one dude does all the adding for you, I only did it to get gigs and Promote My Radio Show, and it has really worked.....
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=38918915

Off My Penis Already Elior, I Know you want the beef, but aint It against your religion?

What does posts have to do with having thousands of online friends, retard? And NO, beef isn't against my religion, that's PORK, moron...LMAO
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 12:58:50 AM by Now_I_Know »

herpes

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 12:42:53 AM »
no one wants god as a friend  :(

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 12:48:40 AM »
www.myspace.com/eloco

What doews posts have to do with having thousands of online friends, retard? And NO, beef isn't against my religion, that's PORK, moron...LMAO

No Pork? Thats rough  :-\
I wont talk anymore shit  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2006, 01:00:34 AM »
www.myspace.com/eloco

What doews posts have to do with having thousands of online friends, retard? And NO, beef isn't against my religion, that's PORK, moron...LMAO

Not really...Pork meat is disgusting and extremely unhealthy anyways...The reason it is unkosher in my religion is because a pig is a dirty animal...Kosher means clean...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2006, 01:16:06 AM »
www.myspace.com/eloco

Not really...Pork meat is disgusting and extremely unhealthy anyways...The reason it is unkosher in my religion is because a pig is a dirty animal...Kosher means clean...PeACe

but cows are okay? What about MAD COW DISEASE?  :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2006, 01:17:08 AM »
www.myspace.com/eloco

I know Pork meat isnt that healthy but BACON is real tasty and makes a breakfast alot better  ;)
But i like chicken and beef better

The Best of 3 Worlds

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2006, 01:53:12 AM »
www.myspace.com/eloco

I know Pork meat isnt that healthy but BACON is real tasty and makes a breakfast alot better  ;)
But i like chicken and beef better
ur forgettin Chicharones ;D