Author Topic: Post your myspace!  (Read 630 times)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
Re: Post your myspace!
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2006, 01:55:27 AM »
www.myspace.com/eloco

Wow, WTF?! Over 1600 friends. How long have you had myspace?

LOL, sorry, but that's just pathetic...
LOL...This coming from the guy with 22752 Posts
 :-X

all you gotta do is go to this site and this one dude does all the adding for you, I only did it to get gigs and Promote My Radio Show, and it has really worked.....
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=38918915

Off My Penis Already Elior, I Know you want the beef, but aint It against your religion?

What doews posts have to do with having thousands of online friends, retard? And NO, beef isn't against my religion, that's PORK, moron...LMAO

No Pork? Thats rough  :-\
I wont talk anymore shit  :-X

Not really...Pork meat is disgusting and extremely unhealthy anyways...The reason it is unkosher in my religion is because a pig is a dirty animal...Kosher means clean...PeACe

I know Pork meat isnt that healthy but BACON is real tasty and makes a breakfast alot better  ;)
But i like chicken and beef better
ur forgettin Chicharones ;D

lmao, i never thought this would end up talkin about kosher meats

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2006, 02:12:01 AM »

ecrazy

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2006, 02:18:49 AM »
www.myspace.com/eloco

all you gotta do is go to this site and this one dude does all the adding for you, I only did it to get gigs and Promote My Radio Show, and it has really worked.....
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=38918915

Off My Penis Already Elior, I Know you want the beef, but aint It against your religion?

What does posts have to do with having thousands of online friends, retard? And NO, beef isn't against my religion, that's PORK, moron...LMAO
Who the fuck says they are my friends?? LMAO! its a NETWORKING SITE, I use it as a tool to NETWORK....Why do you thing all the artists on there have 1000+ friends?? For the same reason....
Here, Have a Bowl of shut the fuck up, hope it tastes good, mr. INTERNET FORUM LEGEND!!! hahahahahaha @ you trying to talk shit, haha!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2006, 09:30:41 AM »
www.myspace.com/eloco

What doews posts have to do with having thousands of online friends, retard? And NO, beef isn't against my religion, that's PORK, moron...LMAO

Not really...Pork meat is disgusting and extremely unhealthy anyways...The reason it is unkosher in my religion is because a pig is a dirty animal...Kosher means clean...PeACe

but cows are okay? What about MAD COW DISEASE?  :-\

Meat is 10 times healthier than pork, and the way the KOSHER meat is prepared is the healthiest (there's a certain way it's done)...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2006, 09:31:20 AM »
www.myspace.com/eloco

I know Pork meat isnt that healthy but BACON is real tasty and makes a breakfast alot better  ;)
But i like chicken and beef better

I like turkey bacon... ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2006, 09:32:59 AM »
www.myspace.com/eloco

What does posts have to do with having thousands of online friends, retard? And NO, beef isn't against my religion, that's PORK, moron...LMAO
Who the fuck says they are my friends?? LMAO! its a NETWORKING SITE, I use it as a tool to NETWORK....Why do you thing all the artists on there have 1000+ friends?? For the same reason....
Here, Have a Bowl of shut the fuck up, hope it tastes good, mr. INTERNET FORUM LEGEND!!! hahahahahaha @ you trying to talk shit, haha!

Bitch, stop crying...

ecrazy

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2006, 11:47:25 AM »
www.myspace.com/eloco

Bitch, stop crying...

AHAHAHA, Krondon, AGAIN! wow, that does look like me, WOW....look at everyone laugh

now THATS funny, only person mad is YOU....why else would you try and make fun of my looks? dont be mad because im sexy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2006, 11:53:48 AM »
www.myspace.com/eloco

Bitch, stop crying...

AHAHAHA, Krondon, AGAIN! wow, that does look like me, WOW....look at everyone laugh

now THATS funny, only person mad is YOU....why else would you try and make fun of my looks? dont be mad because im sexy

ecrazy

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2006, 11:57:20 AM »
^^^FUCKIN SEXY!!!!!!!! I know_you_Love_Me too!!!
Stalker

ecrazy

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2006, 11:59:33 AM »
And That dude has the Nerve to say IM on your nuts??

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2006, 11:59:57 AM »
Stalker

When they said they can't help but bust out everytime they see a picture of you, they weren't talking about busting nuts... :-X

ecrazy

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2006, 12:02:49 PM »
Stalker

When they said they can't help but bust out everytime they see a picture of you, they weren't talking about busting nuts... :-X
ok........huh?
who's they?
huh?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2006, 12:07:04 PM »
Stalker

ok........huh?
who's they?
huh?

LMAO!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2006, 01:45:53 PM »
Myspace is wack. It's dumb as hell. I was made an outcast for having one. Fuckin' site. Anywas here's mine:

http://www.myspace.com/BrEnBuRrY

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2006, 05:14:56 PM »
myspace.com/wickedmakaveli
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me