Author Topic: NEW- DPG records tells the truth on kurupt  (Read 1484 times)

Big BpG

Re: NEW- DPG records tells the truth on kurupt
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2002, 07:06:59 PM »
This is funny... we are arguing over something that could or could not be... but I've heard from some of my trusted certain things... I'm like 95% that he is not on Tha Row... im very very sure about that, but once again... they have the same amount of credibility as tha row

-Big BpG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Antonio

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2002, 07:08:57 PM »
"Nobody can organize a release in 1 month, even an EP. Expecially when Afeni is suing your ass, and when u got about 300 projects in queue. Mmmmmm..."
This EP was organized few months ago! ;D  

U so good to release it internationally in 1 month? Fuck! Gimme your phone. Maybe Crooked I needs you! LOL!

He got 300 albums ready! The problem is to release em. To make contracts to release em, promote em, etc.. You can't do it all of a sudden. He made the same mistake with Dillinger & Makaveli, but.. damn!! How many mistakes he needs to understand the game??

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2002, 07:09:08 PM »
This is funny... we are arguing over something that could or could not be... but I've heard from some of my trusted certain things... I'm like 95% that he is not on Tha Row... im very very sure about that, but once again... they have the same amount of credibility as tha row

-Big BpG

uh huh whatever you say buddy ::)

myrealname

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2002, 07:13:30 PM »
Will be released on the streets first ;)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2002, 07:14:52 PM »
yo dick ryder get off bpg's back and off suges nuts bpg does have hookups and gets hella exclusive news.....what hook ups do you have? thats right none all you do is talk shit for no fuckin reason
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

myrealname

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2002, 07:15:32 PM »
"U so good to release it internationally in 1 month?"
daz was talking about the deathrow killa album along time ago.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2002, 07:17:29 PM »

-Big BpG

lol i do the same thing ,, i mean the "..." i droppin them everywhere :P

anyways i don't read,look or whatever u want, but i don't beleive thoses site , i beleive it when mag drop shit on it cause everybody can read mag but not so many are on the net so when tv or mag will tell some about it , i'll start having my idea on it !
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Big BpG

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2002, 07:18:32 PM »

uh huh whatever you say buddy ::)

just wait... youll see....

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Antonio

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2002, 07:19:54 PM »
Will be released on the streets first ;)

Underground? Mmmm.. he have to print the covers, finish the cds, ask for authorizations to other members, fix legal problems with it, burn the cds, make a contract to distribuite it and organize it all.

Well.. let's say the he said "COMING SOON" too many times.

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2002, 07:22:34 PM »
yo dick ryder get off bpg's back and off suges nuts bpg does have hookups and gets hella exclusive news.....what hook ups do you have? thats right none all you do is talk shit for no fuckin reason

Look denial boy I know you and him forcing yourselves not to believe all this which is sick but fact is tharow.com is Suge Knight site Tharow.com is the official site. They could get sued for that and I doubt they don't want another law suite If anyone on someone dicks its you two dorks. I'm in no way on Suge nuts just because I'm not moronic and force myself not to believe things. When it's on MTV and come from Kurupt mouth let's make a deal BIG BPG gives up his mod and you leave the board. If its a hoax I will leave the board for good. Is it a deal?

The Watcher

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2002, 07:33:39 PM »
Man im gettin sick of this shit. Everytime I check the net there's some news about this shit

Kurupt is on tha row
Kurupt isnt on tha row
Kurupt is back on the row
Dre is on the row
Suge is fuckin Snoop in the ass  !

argh fuck

SOMEONE START TELLIN THE FUCKIN TRUTH OR IMA BREAK OUR BARNEY & YA'LL DONT WANT THAT.

;D
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2002, 07:34:13 PM »

Look denial boy I know you and him forcing yourselves not to believe all this which is sick but fact is tharow.com is Suge Knight site Tharow.com is the official site. They could get sued for that and I doubt they don't want another law suite If anyone on someone dicks its you two dorks. I'm in no way on Suge nuts just because I'm not moronic and force myself not to believe things. When it's on MTV and come from Kurupt mouth let's make a deal BIG BPG gives up his mod and you leave the board. If its a hoax I will leave the board for good. Is it a deal?

how about you just leave this board anyways?

it seems you have nothig better to do in your life than instigate arguments with people you don't know....what's going on in your personal life that makes you lash out like?

for reals man i've said it once and i'll say it again, why don't you just shut your ass up if you ain't got nothing mature and/or intellegent to say , i swear to god, talking to you is like talking to my 6 year old cousin

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2002, 07:36:23 PM »
Posted by: you_all_dick_ridas

denial boy....what the fuck? i'm not in denial i am just looking at the situation and saying i don't no what to believe....sure i'd rather have kurupt not on tha row cause i wanna see him work wit daz, snoop, soopafly ect, but i'd buy his shit either way....just like i'll buy crooked i and even eastwood who sounds pretty tight

now for the bet i don't give a fuck if you leave the board or not i just want you to admit your wrong and apologize for acting like a fuckin ass....i'll admit i'm wrong if i am wrong
all i want you to do is to stop acting like an idiot and dissing people like bpg for no reason when he  brings us the tight westcoast news

"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2002, 07:42:15 PM »
Posted by: you_all_dick_ridas

denial boy....what the fuck? i'm not in denial i am just looking at the situation and saying i don't no what to believe....sure i'd rather have kurupt not on tha row cause i wanna see him work wit daz, snoop, soopafly ect, but i'd buy his shit either way....just like i'll buy crooked i and even eastwood who sounds pretty tight

now for the bet i don't give a fuck if you leave the board or not i just want you to admit your wrong and apologize for acting like a fuckin ass....i'll admit i'm wrong if i am wrong
all i want you to do is to stop acting like an idiot and dissing people like bpg for no reason when he  brings us the tight westcoast news

You accept or not? If Kurupt not signed I leave. If he is signed you leave, and BIG BPG loses his Mod staus. BIgJake go get yourself a life while you always telling someone else to get one. BigFake wasn't you crying like a bitch when you were about to lose your Mod status. In other words put up or shut up.

Big BpG

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2002, 07:54:14 PM »
All I'm saying is that... I have numerous people telling me that Kurupt is not on Deathrow and giving me reasons why not... these people tell me that they have spoken to his association... then I have tha row placing a banner on their site... instinct makes me believe the people... they have been cool with me and I've been cool with them... so it's not like they would just lie to me... It's not like I can call Kurupt up and ask him... and it's not like these people are hidden... i just dont wanna say their names... but I'll believe them before I believe a banner on a Deathrow site... but personally I don't care where he goes... I'm in the same boat as all of you... where is he going... and I have my reasons for saying it's not deathrow, but that's not because I don't want to see it happen... the folks at deathrow have done a lot... so if you wanna say stuff like "deathrow wouldn't lie like this... cause they could get sued"  then please... look back to last december when they put Snoop's album out on mp3... you know people downloaded it from their site... and when it was reported publically... they kept it up... of course a lawsuit was coming and they knew it... so don't tell us that they wouldn't do this because they were scared of a lawsuit... If I put a banner on my site saying Snoop had signed Kurupt... people would believe that too... and probably more people at that... because I dont want to give out false information... just like Trauma and Jermaine and anyone else... we are out here to give facts... have fun and continue this.... my sources are just like me and Trauma and Jermaine... and they have never lied to me like I wouldn't lie to you... so that's why I'm saying I doubt he's on Tha Row... and if he is... that's a mistake on my sources... but we are too cool with each other to let it bother us... it's music... that's why we care

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05