Author Topic: NEW- DPG records tells the truth on kurupt  (Read 1505 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: NEW- DPG records tells the truth on kurupt
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2002, 08:04:45 AM »
I'm still waiting for them to put up snippits of Makaveli and Dillinger.  Where's the Gnagsta Shit movie and soundtracc, I thought that shit was supposed to be shipped by new years?  ANd where's soopafly's album?  

His site in the past has been unreliable, and I doubt their credibility.  I think the video that Daz claims to have is from 1997 or something with Kurupt saying "I'm off Tha Row".  If I were to believe a shred of truth as to what Daz (or his webmasters who are reporting this) was saying, I'd have to hear Kurupt say "I'm not a recording artist for Tha Row IN 2002".  All the evidence is here that Kurupt is signed to Tha Row.  Daz is pissed off cuz Kurupt signed to the label that's he suing and probably feels betrayed, like many of you who STILL can't admit that Kurupt is a recording artist for Tha Row.  The proof is out there.  Tha Row webmasters redesigned their whole site for Kurupt.  If this were a scam, Death Row would be sued cuz Kurupt would be tied into a recording contract, which is why the signing of Ray J hasn't made official yet.  Trauma knows his shit, and I'd trust wckillaz and THE OFFICIAL Death Row site over Daz's site, partially cuz it is DAZ's site.  How come there's no quote from Kurupt on there? wouldn't Daz put up a quote by Kurupt to make it more believable to those adamently against Kurupt signing with Tha Row?  

You know if Snoop had gone out and said he's signed Kurupt everyone would believe him, and Kurupt wouldn't have to say a word, but since Tha Row signed him...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Bosko-2G

• 'G'
  • My man Big Tigger. Holla at ya boy!
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2002, 08:27:27 AM »
You know if Snoop had gone out and said he's signed Kurupt everyone would believe him, and Kurupt wouldn't have to say a word, but since Tha Row signed him...

No doubt homie.. good point.

Dope like tonz 'o coke.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2002, 08:51:50 AM »
bullshit, snoop said some shit that some people here denied and didn't beleive so shut up
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Bosko-2G

• 'G'
  • My man Big Tigger. Holla at ya boy!
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2002, 08:56:16 AM »
bullshit, snoop said some shit that some people here denied and didn't beleive so shut up

Like what?
Dope like tonz 'o coke.

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2002, 08:57:38 AM »
I'm still waiting for them to put up snippits of Makaveli and Dillinger.  Where's the Gnagsta Shit movie and soundtracc, I thought that shit was supposed to be shipped by new years?  ANd where's soopafly's album?  

His site in the past has been unreliable, and I doubt their credibility.  I think the video that Daz claims to have is from 1997 or something with Kurupt saying "I'm off Tha Row".  If I were to believe a shred of truth as to what Daz (or his webmasters who are reporting this) was saying, I'd have to hear Kurupt say "I'm not a recording artist for Tha Row IN 2002".  All the evidence is here that Kurupt is signed to Tha Row.  Daz is pissed off cuz Kurupt signed to the label that's he suing and probably feels betrayed, like many of you who STILL can't admit that Kurupt is a recording artist for Tha Row.  The proof is out there.  Tha Row webmasters redesigned their whole site for Kurupt.  If this were a scam, Death Row would be sued cuz Kurupt would be tied into a recording contract, which is why the signing of Ray J hasn't made official yet.  Trauma knows his shit, and I'd trust wckillaz and THE OFFICIAL Death Row site over Daz's site, partially cuz it is DAZ's site.  How come there's no quote from Kurupt on there? wouldn't Daz put up a quote by Kurupt to make it more believable to those adamently against Kurupt signing with Tha Row?  

Word I wonder what will it take for these brain washed zombies to realize Kurupt is on. I don't understand why they still want to believe that site when that site screwed they asses out of $500 and with other money from releases some o these idiots never got. i swear it seems like they brain washed as hell. Snoop trained they minds into thinking Death Row is straight evil and him and his crew are wonderland.

you_all_dick_ridas

« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2002, 08:58:58 AM »

Like what?

same thing I want to know. If Snoop said he signed Kurupt it wouldn't be no questions asked.

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2002, 09:06:42 AM »
i don't think so.
::) ::) ::) ::)drink some hennessey

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2002, 09:10:05 AM »
Thats coz kurupt signing with snoop would be normal not like a record co . every1 hates

Antonio

« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2002, 10:55:55 AM »
Everyone means you and all the Snoop dickrider? Cause.. even if i'm a DPG fan.. i dont hate Tha Row. I dont hate nobody i dont know. That's stupid. U hate who? LMAO! You????? Do you know em? Do they owe you money? What? Do they diss you? Shit.. some of you really needs to get a life here.

LAZEEEEEE

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2002, 11:13:44 AM »
ite Antonio dat wuz a lil harsh mayne i don't hate da row but don't think of em highlee at da same time i like lotz of artists frum da row like crooked I & eastwood but i luv snoop n Lee is rite think bout it dea would be less questioning if itt said kurupt signed 2 dogghouse cause it makez sense... yo since i luv snoop doez dat make me a dickryda?????/...... all i wanan say iz i don't kno y evereebodee carez i could care less both wayz if kurupt signz wit dogghouse or da row cause both wayz will c a kurupt album dropppp n if kurupt iz on da row hiz album will feature variouz DPG"Z dat'z juss how i feel cuz row or not dea hiz homiez n like familee n dey would appear on hiz album if he wuz signed wit da row.............

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2002, 11:51:29 AM »
::)  Lay-Zee no disresepect but you are Cray-zee if you think that DPGZ are going to be on a death row album.  You mean to tell me that snoop is going to be on a Death Row album?  You think Daz is going to be on a Death Row album?  Tell me which Dogg Pound niggaz is going to be on a Death Row album.  A lot of them Hate Death Row.  I know Daz hates Death Row, I know Snoop hates Death Row, Nate Dogg hates Death Row, Soopafly hates em, so which DPGZ are going be on a Death Row album.  Its not that they hate Kurupt but they rather die than help Suge Knight make money.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2002, 12:01:35 PM »
::)  Lay-Zee no disresepect but you are Cray-zee if you think that DPGZ are going to be on a death row album.  

LOL TRUE
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

LAZEEEEEE

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2002, 12:42:14 PM »
haha i c wut u sayin but i dunno think bout it KURUPT IS DEA HOMEBOI even if he on da row y wouldn't dey still wanna make music with him on hiz album if dey don't wanna fuck wit em cuz he on da row den dea bein haterzzzz......sure dey hate deathrow but dey still luv kurupt n dea boizz so y wouldn't dey still fuck wit emmmmm....az i said dat'z juss how i feel n dat'z juss mah opinion onlee time will tell wut'z realee gunna happeen.....N suge did say he doesn't care if tha row enemiez r on hiz artists album.....N u also gotta consider wut'z mo important 2 da dpg'z fuckin wit kurupt on hiz album or makin sure not to help suge make mo money i gotta say fuckin wit kurupt but we still don't kno if he'z on or not...... haha n i like how u did da cray-zee thang it'z all goodddddddd.......

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2002, 03:50:08 PM »
as long as this doesn't stop kurupt from dropping tight shit, then it should be all good

Quadruple OG

NEW- DPG records tells the truth on kurupt
« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2002, 04:45:04 PM »

Nuff said KURUPT YOUNG GOTTI IS ON THA ROW RECORDS