Author Topic: Westside Connection.........  (Read 885 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Westside Connection.........
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2006, 07:22:16 PM »
WOW, WOW, WOW...I didn't realize there were this many ignorant fools on here nowadays...South Central LOS ANGELES is a part of Los Angeles which includes the cities Compton, Watts, Inglewood, Crenshaw, etc...LMAO, this is just something else... :grumpy:

and they claim to be ice cube fans... ???

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2006, 07:30:06 PM »
WOW, WOW, WOW...I didn't realize there were this many ignorant fools on here nowadays...South Central LOS ANGELES is a part of Los Angeles which includes the cities Compton, Watts, Inglewood, Crenshaw, etc...LMAO, this is just something else... :grumpy:

youre ignorant for saying Compton is a part of Los Angeles. Compton is not considered a part of Los Angeles..Nice try tho

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2006, 07:36:36 PM »
South Central is an AREA in the City of L.A., Compton is in L.A. County but it is not a part of Los Angeles. Its its own city.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2006, 07:37:04 PM »

youre ignorant for saying Compton is a part of Los Angeles. Compton is not considered a part of Los Angeles..Nice try tho

LMAO...What a piece of shit moron, always speaking out of his ass...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Central_Los_Angeles

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2006, 07:37:48 PM »
South Central is an AREA in the City of L.A., Compton is in L.A. County but it is not a part of Los Angeles. Its its own city.

Dude, you have a lot to learn about Los Angeles before you open your mouth...We're HUGE, there's LOTS of cities in LA...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2006, 07:39:33 PM »
Cosign w/ MoSav, how the hell can the HUB CITY (Compton) have another city within it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2006, 07:41:25 PM »
how the hell can the HUB CITY (Compton) have another city within it?

It doesn't have another city within it, moron, Compton is a city WITHIN South Central Los Angeles... :stupid:

Cosign w/ MoSav

^^You fuckin' murdered yourself.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2006, 07:43:21 PM »
lolz well okay, u were rite NIK :(

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2006, 07:44:32 PM »
Cosign w/ MoSav, how the hell can the HUB CITY (Compton) have another city within it?

Cuz im right homie. been to Compton many times, my best freind lives there...Compton is in LA County but its not a part of LA....Nik just cant admit when hes wrong its cool im used to it ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2006, 07:45:50 PM »

It doesn't have another city within it, moron, Compton is a city WITHIN South Central Los Angeles... :stupid:

Cosign w/ MoSav

South Central is an area in LA, youre the Moron..Compton is not a city within South Central

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2006, 07:46:13 PM »

Cuz im right homie. been to Compton many times, my best freind lives there...Compton is in LA County but its not a part of LA....Nik just cant admit when hes wrong its cool im used to it ;)

LMAO...What an idiot. Dude just admitted you/him were wrong after I embarrassed him...Now it's your turn, bitch. It's not an argument, you're being completely moronic, it's a fact... :-X
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 07:48:06 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2006, 07:47:06 PM »

Cosign w/ MoSav

South Central is an area in LA, youre the Moron..Compton is not a city within South Central

WOW!!!! Please fucking slap the shit out of yourself...

You're not allowed to listen to west coast hip-hop anymore... :-*

Bigg $amo

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2006, 07:51:56 PM »
mack 10 cant be replaced. his lyrics arent mind-blowing or anything but his mic presence is one of the dopest ever imo. and at least you know youre gettin the real with him, hes not a fake gangsta claimin blood actin all tough on camera and shit..

"mack 10 is the lick westside is the click, cant get enough of that gangsta shiiit!"

8)

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2006, 07:53:20 PM »
I like how Nik is close-minded enough to interpret his opinions as fact.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2006, 07:54:13 PM »

Cosign w/ MoSav

WOW!!!! Please fucking slap the shit out of yourself...

You're not allowed to listen to west coast hip-hop anymore... :-*

Although incorporated cities or unincorporated towns, the following are often considered to be part of the South Los Angeles area despite being outside of the Los Angeles city limits:

yes Compton was one of these. but OFTEN it is referred to, which means not ALWAYS. So some people say it is and some people say it isnt.I was going off what my homie said, he from CPT i thought hed of known...But still you didnt prove shit....OFTEN not ALWAYS HUGE DIFFERENCE! That means not fact, that means opinion.... ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds