Author Topic: Westside Connection.........  (Read 884 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Westside Connection.........
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2006, 08:37:23 PM »
If its not fan submitted why can I edit it? Check Geographical locations now: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Los_Angeles#History

Wiki gets most its information wrong more than any other site, fore the sole fact its information is fan-submitted.

Dude, you can only edit it on your own PC...LMAO!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2006, 08:40:06 PM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know
LMAO. I just used that as a source to make you realize how dumb you're being,

Which has already been proven of being wrong a lot, so what does that say for your argumentive perspective? And yes, your entire arguement is trying to be reinforced by Wiki, in other words, you're relying on it. How dumb we are? No, you just refuse to consider the other side to the story, so it makes you instantly feel you've won something, if I was as much of an asshole, I could just say "LOLOLOL ITS SEPERATE LOCATIONS LOL", leave the topic, and feel as if I won something, but i'm not retarded.

LOL. exactly..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2006, 08:40:18 PM »
how the hell can the HUB CITY (Compton) have another city within it?

It doesn't have another city within it, moron, Compton is a city WITHIN South Central Los Angeles... :stupid:

Cosign w/ MoSav

^^You fuckin' murdered yourself.

South Central is an area in LA, youre the Moron..Compton is not a city within South Central

WOW!!!! Please fucking slap the shit out of yourself...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Central_Los_Angeles

You're not allowed to listen to west coast hip-hop anymore... :-*

Although incorporated cities or unincorporated towns, the following are often considered to be part of the South Los Angeles area despite being outside of the Los Angeles city limits:

yes Compton was one of these. but OFTEN it is referred to, which means not ALWAYS. So some people say it is and some people say it isnt.I was going off what my homie said, he from CPT i thought hed of known...But still you didnt prove shit....OFTEN not ALWAYS HUGE DIFFERENCE! That means not fact, that means opinion.... ;)

OMG! Dude, I didn't know you were this much of a low-quality poster...Please stop speaking out of your ass, are you smoking a crack-heroin-sherm mix or something? Compton in hip-hop culture is KNOWN as part of South Central...It's not a question, it's one of South Central's most infamous locations...Why the fuck do you think all the rappers who rep Compton also rep South Central? For fun?..."My friend told me"...Just admit you were being an idiot, and MAYBE I'll like at you in the same light once again... :-\

Fuck you "I got caught with baggies and a scale and weed my lifes over" stop taking low blows at people and calling people idiots, just cuz they dont agree with you. And yes my Freind did tell me that but what does he know, he just lives there.....Well in Hip Hop culture maybe they are the  same thing, but in "hood terms" they arent...Kurupt is from S.C. (or he claims it in his song) why doesnt Kurupt Rep Cpt then too?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you THIS dumb? Kurupt doesn't rep Compton because he's NOT FROM COMPTON...Kurupt is from Slauson, which is also in South Central (ALONG with Compton)...Honestly, dude, why are you arguing this? Because it's self-evident that you have no clue what you're saying...Really, man, even I feel embarrassed for you...

you said that all rappers from Compton claim south central too....you used wilkipedia as youre argument and in that other thread you said wilkipedia is based on Fans! so youre contradicting yourself, wilkipedia doesnt know shit in youre words, so how can i be wrong when thats the only thing you base youre argument on is wilkipedia which you yourself called a bullshit site....And youre the only one arguing other people agree with me...its self evident you dont know shit. So feel as embarrassed for me as you want.... ;)

I said all rappers from Compton claim South Central, not all rappers from South Central claim Compton...You are pathetic, no joke. Wikipedia does get a lot of shit wrong (as do most sites), but they're obviously right on this, it's not fan-submitted info. LOL... This shouldn't even be a question (unless you're retarded)...You think I'm basing my "argument" on wikipedia? LMAO. I just used that as a source to make you realize how dumb you're being, everyone and their mama knows Compton is in South Central, we grew up knowing that shit as hip-hop heads...I dunno where the fuck you've been, but I feel very sorry for you...I also feel like you're a disgrace to west coast hip-hop heads, but that's a whole different subject...Shoulda' admitted you were wrong when you had the chance, just like other dude... :-X

::) I still dont beleive you, keep trying to convince yourself that youre right, though. Call people Idiots behind your keyboard,  ;)
Maybe id believe you if you werent so biased....sorry Nik bring more then that....And it is a question...cuz you are telling me one thing, and my best freind who lives there is telling me another, and then you give me some website that you yourself have said is wrong alot! So what am i supposed to think?

Okay, don't believe me...In fact, there might be a parallel universe in which Compton is not part of South Central Los Angeles, it's all a matter of opinion... :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2006, 08:44:33 PM »

Which has already been proven of being wrong a lot, so what does that say for your argumentive perspective? And yes, your entire arguement is trying to be reinforced by Wiki, in other words, you're relying on it. How dumb we are? No, you just refuse to consider the other side to the story, so it makes you instantly feel you've won something, if I was as much of an asshole, I could just say "LOLOLOL ITS SEPERATE LOCATIONS LOL", leave the topic, and feel as if I won something, but i'm not retarded.

LOL. exactly..

Exactly, I'm arguing an opinion...There is no geographical location for Compton, in fact, if your opinion is that it's in Beverly Hills, then that's where that muthafucka resides!! South Central is just a conspiracy... :sshh:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2006, 08:45:17 PM »
^^^It sure is...

The Best of 3 Worlds

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2006, 08:47:37 PM »
lol its cool nik,

...but what made you come to this conclusion, completely contradict everything you said in the arugement and agree neutrally?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2006, 08:50:47 PM »

LOL. exactly..

Exactly, I'm arguing an opinion...There is no geographical location for Compton, in fact, if your opinion is that it's in Beverly Hills, then that's where that muthafucka resides!! South Central is just a conspiracy... :sshh:

I think that people just have different interpreations of SOUTH CENTRAL..thats all its all love tho

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2006, 08:53:28 PM »
lol its cool nik,

...but what made you come to this conclusion, completely contradict everything you said in the arugement and agree neutrally?

^I'd hate to have trouble figuring things out on my own...

1.South Central is an area in Los Angeles.
2.There are many cities within South Central.
3.Compton is a city within South Central.
4.You an Mosav didn't know this.
5.I told you.
6.It was hard to understand for some reason.
7.I posted a link that best summarizes South Central for you guys.
8.The link was from wikipedia, the internets encyclopedia.
9.Obviously, there is some errors on the website (as with almost every website).
10.It's description of South Central contained no errors.

What more do you need to know? I seriously don't like dumbfucks...

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2006, 09:07:44 PM »
Okay smartass, i can keep it going too.

Did you run google first? or just jump straight to the infamous Wikipedia?
Internet encylopedia is google, dont be fooled by a slogan. :) You contradict, yet again by saying it has errors so it really isnt that reliable of a source. Not all websites have factual errors, but Wiki is 100% fan-based.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2006, 09:28:14 PM »
Okay smartass, i can keep it going too.

Did you run google first? or just jump straight to the infamous Wikipedia?
Internet encylopedia is google, dont be fooled by a slogan. :) You contradict, yet again by saying it has errors so it really isnt that reliable of a source. Not all websites have factual errors, but Wiki is 100% fan-based.

While wikipedia DOES accept fan-based info, it is FAR from %100 fan-based...Almost anything you search on there will come up and the site provides great detail. If you looked up South Central in a real encyclopedia, you'd get the same results. Do a google search if you like, I don't think there are many sites detailing the cities within South Central, and if you find me one that doesn't list Compton, then you'll finally have something to base your lame "argument" off of. That is if you still don't think Compton is in South Central, which you probably do by now...PeACe

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2006, 09:53:09 PM »
Yo i dont know while youre still arguing im the third party here and i took my city to compare and its the same thing. All citys are like this. All citys have regions, borrows and city withing the citys. damn