Author Topic: A small fact that blows away the myth that hezbullah only targets civilians  (Read 351 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
why is it in this conflict of the 1000 lebanonese who have died almost all of them have been civilians, however of the 100 israelis who have died almost all of them have been soldiers, there are people still claiming hezbullah only targets civillians and use that as a justification to target lebanonese civilians, its just utter madness

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Digital Pimpin'

Heard something similar this morning on the radio.

It might be difficult to prove that all the Lebanese civillians were exactly that and not militants in disguise, but even allowing for a few, that number is way too high to claim Israel is acting in self-defense.

AndrE16686

what i don't understand is, those type of long range rockets the hezbos use, they emit a massive backfire. So you would probably need to use them out in a relatively open area. Why then are the Israelis targeting apartment buildings. If you luanched one of those kassam rockets from an apartment building then everybody in the room would be obliterated by the backfire. Don't know much about the weaponary, just speculating.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Rockets are being fired from buildings, it's a fact. Hezbollah doesn't discern Israeli civilians from Lebanese civilians, they equally wish death upon everyone, in a way this is even democratic- Equality in the face of death....has a nice ring to it.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hezbollah doesn't discern Israeli civilians from Lebanese civilians, they equally wish death upon everyone

You hit the nail on the head. Hezbollah was created and funded to kill Lebanese civilians... not to protect Lebanon from Israeli invasions.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

YGZ you are exactly right in everything you just said they can not be fired from buildings because it will indeed obliterate everyone in the room thus an open space is needed, so another israeli justification is blown apart as nothing more than another demented lie. Don you read the article I posted it seems some of these army barracks are literally on the edge of some of these towns. Wasn't it cowardly to build within civilian areas?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Rockets are being fired from buildings, it's a fact. Hezbollah doesn't discern Israeli civilians from Lebanese civilians, they equally wish death upon everyone, in a way this is even democratic- Equality in the face of death....has a nice ring to it.

of course its a fact. Because u say so
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why does Hezballah not kill more Israeli civilains? Because Arabs are incredibly inept that is why. It's not like they aren't trying their hardest to kill as many Jews as possible. If they could flip a switch and kill every Israeli Jew they would.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 02:22:35 PM by Real American »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Why does Hezballah not kill more Israeli civilains? Because Arabs are incredibly inept that is why. It's not like they aren't trying their hardest to kill as many Jews as possible. If they could flip a switch and kill every Israeli Jew they would.

u unhappy scrappy?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Alot of people don't realize that when the Zionist controlled media reported that Hezbollah was firing rockets into Israel, they purposely failed to mention that Haifa is a military town in Israel.  Even when it was shown that those rocket attacks killed 11 soldiers in one day while stationed at their base, they still failed to emphasize this important point. 

So whether on the ground in Lebanon, or rockets fired into Isreal, Hezbollah was aiming at soldiers.  Israel embarrassed itself on a global stage, and the neo-cons sound like even greater hypocrites trying to call Hezbollah (who killed mostly Isreali soldiers) a "terrorist" group while giving Israel (who killed mostly civilians) a free-pass.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Haifa is a military town in Israel. 

LMAO^

Does posting fiction strengthen your argument? 

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Haifa is a military town in Israel. 

LMAO^

Does posting fiction strengthen your argument? 

Seriously, that was just retarded...