Author Topic: I apologize for disrespecting and name-calling the Jewish religion  (Read 207 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
Word to the title. I am new to Islam. Learn new things everyday.

I found out,(after reading more of the Quran) that Allah, has forbidden its followers to disrespect another Religion. We are told to treat everyone with respect.

But we are also told to show the right path to to others.

With that said, from the bottom of my heart, I apologize to each and every single member of the Jewish community on this board.

I would also like to invite you towards Islam. If you have any questions about Islam, PM me or brother Infinite.

All I ask is for you to understand Islam. I have an e-Quran in english. I am not forcing you to read it, if you are willing, please PM, and I will send it to you. It does not hurt to read something just to understand it. Its the light to living successfully in this world, and in the world after.

Once again, i apologize to the Jews of this board, and any other person I offended with regards to their beleive.

Salaam

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I apologize for disrespecting and name-calling the Jewish religion
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 02:44:43 PM »
I thought you were an Arab from the Middle East.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 02:47:58 PM »
no he's just one of those groupie types like scientologists and jehovas witnesses that run around claiming they have answers to the worlds problems with their little cult. its sad that these ppl are the ones who fuck up the world the most  :-\

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 07:26:54 PM »
I thought you were an Arab from the Middle East.

No, I am an African-American, converted to Islam about a month back.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 07:40:29 PM »
No need to antagonize the guy. He said he was sorry and offered an olive branch.

I read the Quran a while back while I was "searching" and nothing I read in any other religion grabbed me the way the Gospels did. That's just me though. I don't understand some things though. I Surah 5:69 it talks about how those that believe in Allah, the Last Day etc, regardless of being Jew or Christian will not suffer, but then in Surah 5:72 and 73, right after that verse it talks about those who believe in the Trinity suffering in fire. What am I missing?

Also, it's permission to grant men more rights than women, and the allowance of spousal abuse "if neccessary" by a husband towards his wife never sat well with me. I don't mean to debate muslims about this issue so much as to explain what about the religion turned me away.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 07:48:27 PM »
I respect that...PeACe.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 07:51:44 PM »
yo y'all pissing on the muslims or people of any religion in here are fucked up.......callin cats less evolved and shit is fucked........mayne my moms is a catholic.......so is my pops.......my older bro turned into a muslim.......or should i say converted into a muslim many years ago and imma stay a non beleiver in religion because i dont feel comfortable with any..none of us is better than the other or have beef cuz of that shit....maybe cuz we same blood....but shizzaym, people with different beliefs.........y'all always tryna antagonize cats of other religions....... most y'all aint really tryna understand other religions when y'all be asking funny questions.......man truth is y'all who hate on others just because of they religion or non beliefs are the real less developed people......dude offered an apology and y'all just shit on him.....if he shits on cats again then y'all say fuck him.....but y'all should give dude a chance.....

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 07:54:56 PM »
haha abdul u sound like sadid in OZ

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 09:08:55 PM »
so now you're apologizing because you found out the Quran forbids disrespecting other religions? U need someone to tell u what is wrong and what is right? don't you have a brain of your own?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

AndrE16686

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 05:59:44 AM »
I respect that...PeACe.

^^^much respect to you for respecting that.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 08:11:44 AM »
Now I feel like you're just saying it cause the Quran sayes so.

:)
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?