Author Topic: THE FUCKING TRUTH ABOUT THE WEST COAST  (Read 2519 times)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
Re: THE FUCKING TRUTH ABOUT THE WEST COAST
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 10:21:22 PM »
B-REAL A SURENO jk COME YOU FOOLS DONT KNOW WHATS UP YOU GOTS TO BE KIDDING ITS LIKE SAYING RUN DMC FEAT. IN SOME CRIP MUSIC  AND GRAMMER MUTHAFUCKERS I AINT ABOUT SCHOOL AND SHIT I LISTEN TO MUSIC DONT WRITE IT AND TALK BUSINESS LIKE MOST OF YOU FOOLS UP IN HERE I AM A FAN OF GANGSTER RAP SO DONT EXPECT ME TO TALK WHITE LIKE YOU FOOLS ALL I SPEAK IS TFLATS

you betta keep goin to school before you end up lookin for work outside the home depot.  dogg, you dont have to be white to write clearly, how you ever gonna get a job talkin like this?   ....  agian,
 :rant:

DONT COME WITH YOUR RACIST SHIT FOOL........I DONT LIKE THIS FAGGET EITHER .........BUT DONT PUT MY PEOPLE DOWN LIKE THAT

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 10:22:20 PM »
B-REAL A SURENO jk COME YOU FOOLS DONT KNOW WHATS UP YOU GOTS TO BE KIDDING ITS LIKE SAYING RUN DMC FEAT. IN SOME CRIP MUSIC  AND GRAMMER MUTHAFUCKERS I AINT ABOUT SCHOOL AND SHIT I LISTEN TO MUSIC DONT WRITE IT AND TALK BUSINESS LIKE MOST OF YOU FOOLS UP IN HERE I AM A FAN OF GANGSTER RAP SO DONT EXPECT ME TO TALK WHITE LIKE YOU FOOLS ALL I SPEAK IS TFLATS

you betta keep goin to school before you end up lookin for work outside the home depot.  dogg, you dont have to be white to write clearly, how you ever gonna get a job talkin like this?   ....  agian,

DONT COME WITH YOUR RACIST SHIT FOOL........I DONT LIKE THIS FAGGET EITHER .........BUT DONT PUT MY PEOPLE DOWN LIKE THAT

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2006, 10:23:33 PM »
this is why the government needs to crack down on illegal immigration  :laugh:

suckaa free

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2006, 10:24:37 PM »

you betta keep goin to school before you end up lookin for work outside the home depot.  dogg, you dont have to be white to write clearly, how you ever gonna get a job talkin like this?   ....  agian,

i didnt mean it like that bro, been watchin to much of that damn Carlos Menica.  sorry.   :-\
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 10:34:22 PM by Suckaa Free »

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2006, 10:25:23 PM »
FUCK YOU YOU DONT WANT ME TO GET RACIST GEEZY I GOT SOME NAME FOR YOUR ASS AFTER 1 MORE TIME YOU TALK ABOUT MY RAZA PUNK BITCH

suckaa free

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2006, 10:29:32 PM »
FUCK YOU YOU DONT WANT ME TO GET RACIST GEEZY I GOT SOME NAME FOR YOUR ASS AFTER 1 MORE TIME YOU TALK ABOUT MY RAZA PUNK BITCH

go get a library card, ya bitch. 

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2006, 10:31:44 PM »
easy there hombre, i was just kidding homedogg you know im down with the brown, orale!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2006, 10:40:53 PM »
My gf is brown, well shes black but her skin is brown

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006, 10:44:25 PM »
easy there hombre, i was just kidding homedogg you know im down with the brown, orale!

;D

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 10:53:55 PM »
I don't see any matter in chicano rap i could even go deeper into my lil reflection>take the place<
Bcoz if not, the Blacks will try to re-gain some lost tickets ya dig what im sayin

...& what I'm hearing on the radio don't suit me well.

If i was some dreaming cat i could say naw Snoop will bring back the west & unify the whole thang ya know eses,crips,bloods...
..But on the real i think a:snoop is nothing but a good story teller(understand who can...)
                                 b:someone that's losin control in the music industry especially for his                                 hood audience

& let's admit snoop will do some featuring with some brown dude,then what....drug sells will stop like that,deaths & broken families too ?

Music is music can't be that serious.

Snoop wanna unify blacks & browns(or more!> browns,blacks,whites,asians lol) FINE do some politic stop bullshitin'
Just bcoz we ain't as rich as snoop doesn't mean we are stupid mofos
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

papa-smurf

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 11:02:39 PM »
do u even got a damn green card?Damn that was a long ass paragraph,trying 2 read that shit made my head hurt,use some periods,paragraphs or something,BUt what can i expect comeing from a illegel imigrant,let me tell u border hoping, dog cooking saleing oranges on the side of the freeway  immigrant ass something, the only reason mexicans get played on power 106 is because big boy is the only black muthafucka that works there,The rest of them is mexicans so they play mexican shit,But fuck t-flats,in jail yall niggas be scared straight,and i highly doubt if yall local artist is saleing more then game,U need 2 lay off of that shit u mexicans be smokeing,we all know yall mexicans is dope heads,u smokeing that shit 2 much,

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2006, 11:05:31 PM »
.....Is that it was better in the mid 90's!  ;D
But i still got love for the west coast today

The Best of 3 Worlds

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2006, 11:10:43 PM »
do u even got a damn green card?Damn that was a long ass paragraph,trying 2 read that shit made my head hurt,use some periods,paragraphs or something,BUt what can i expect comeing from a illegel imigrant,let me tell u border hoping, dog cooking saleing oranges on the side of the freeway  immigrant ass something, the only reason mexicans get played on power 106 is because big boy is the only black muthafucka that works there,The rest of them is mexicans so they play mexican shit,But fuck t-flats,in jail yall niggas be scared straight,and i highly doubt if yall local artist is saleing more then game,U need 2 lay off of that shit u mexicans be smokeing,we all know yall mexicans is dope heads,u smokeing that shit 2 much,
Your a fucking idiot. I bet you'd never talk that shit to someone face to face.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2006, 11:12:30 PM »
I'l always have love for the west ;D

80% of the albums I own are WC

suckaa free

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2006, 11:24:05 PM »

"sellin oranges on the side of the freeway", never heard that one before.   :laugh:

and they gettin mad at me, this carlos mencia is fuckin everybody up!  i still dont know what the thread is about.   >:(