Author Topic: THE FUCKING TRUTH ABOUT THE WEST COAST  (Read 2497 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: THE FUCKING TRUTH ABOUT THE WEST COAST
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2006, 11:25:02 PM »
do u even got a damn green card?Damn that was a long ass paragraph,trying 2 read that shit made my head hurt,use some periods,paragraphs or something,BUt what can i expect comeing from a illegel imigrant,let me tell u border hoping, dog cooking saleing oranges on the side of the freeway  immigrant ass something, the only reason mexicans get played on power 106 is because big boy is the only black muthafucka that works there,The rest of them is mexicans so they play mexican shit,But fuck t-flats,in jail yall niggas be scared straight,and i highly doubt if yall local artist is saleing more then game,U need 2 lay off of that shit u mexicans be smokeing,we all know yall mexicans is dope heads,u smokeing that shit 2 much,

"sellin oranges on the side of the freeway", never heard that one before.   :laugh:

and they gettin mad at me, this carlos mencia is fuckin everybody up!  i still dont know what the thread is about.   >:(

its about the fuckin truth about the west coast...get with it man  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2006, 11:28:08 PM »
YALL BEING RACIST THEN YALL CRY WHEN WE BEAT YOU ON THE STREETS AND THE PIN......COME ON DONT GO DOWN THAT ROAD ......THAT ONE GUY UPTHERE IS A MEXICAN IDIOT ......DONT DROP TO HIS LEVEL......

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2006, 11:29:34 PM »
YALL BEING RACIST THEN YALL CRY WHEN WE BEAT YOU ON THE STREETS AND THE PIN......COME ON DONT GO DOWN THAT ROAD ......THAT ONE GUY UPTHERE IS A MEXICAN IDIOT ......DONT DROP TO HIS LEVEL......

A "Pin"  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2006, 11:36:27 PM »

I hate that when someone says something and just cause hes mexican they think ALL of them are like that and start talking about illegal immigration.

You know why racism wont stop cause its everywhere.  If you live in a white neighborhood and arent white then the whites will be racist against you.  If you live in a black neighborhood and your not black then blacks will be racists against you.  And if you live in a latino neighborhood and arent latino then latinos will be racist against you.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2006, 11:52:40 PM »
i think the problem with latin rap is that it seems to isolate themselves from the rest of the rap game.

thats why you notice that 'mexican rap' got programs on the radio.. like they be playing them on sundays and what not.

they need to put out music that blends in with the regular rap..

also, your swap meet story isn't really accurate.. a local artist will ALWAYS outsell a mainstream artist b/c 1. the local artists cd is usually cheaper and pushed harded (normally from the artist themself) and 2. The mainstream artist is normally sold at a higher price.

i agree 100%.........as a mexican i will say this.........if you expect heads to take 'chicano rap' seriously, break out of that stereotypical style and mold.......and if your gonna go far as to make a thread about it, you gotta come correct if you expect anyone to take you seriously.........no, i dont mean sounding 'white', but using a period and checking your grammer wouldnt hurt........dont give some of these ignorant keyboard cowards even more reason to take swipes at latinos in this forum..............i really hate seeing fools dropping their little comments about mexicans in here, but threads like this dont help...........there is REAL LIFE tension out there between us (real heads in LA know, its been going on for years), and i really dont want it to seep over into the music.........hi power sucks by the way, give sick symphonies and blunts lla a listen for fools doing our gente proud...........i know mexicans are outnumbered in this fourm, so idont expect anyone to speak out or side wit us on the blatant hate and disrespect towards us in here...........the few LA heads in here know damn well what it is and what the numbers are in the street and in prison.........this is no rap record, but i am all for unity at the same time..........i know who the REAL enemy is, but yet no one speaks on that shit in here
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 12:04:05 AM by CHUCK KNOXXX »
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2006, 12:33:08 AM »
i still dont know what the thread is about.   >:(
Me either. I refuse to read it.

GANGSTER IS THE WAY US SURENO SPELL IT WE DONT RIGHT GANGSTA WE DONT TALK LIKE THAT GEEZZZY
That's right, dogg. You don't need to speak or write proper english when you're cookin' my #3 or carrying my groceries to my car.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2006, 12:44:48 AM »
MUTHAFUCKERS DONT FUCKING KNOW SHHHHIT MR.CAPONE-E IS THE SHIT OUT HERE I AM FULL BLOODED MEXICAN WITH FAMILA EVERY WHERE  IN CALIFAS OF SUR FUCKING THATS THE ONLY FUCKING SHIT WE BUMP SINCE THE OLD GANGSTERS ASS SHIT FROM EAZY-E PAC AND SHIT I ALWAYS COME INTO THIS PAGE NEVER SEE SHIT ABOUT CHICANO GANGSTER RAP MUTHAFUCKIN US MEXICANS GOT CD TOO ALL THE INDOORS SWAPPMEET SALES THE GANGSTER ASS SHIT FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD IF YOU HAVENT HEARD THE VATO CAPONE-E FROM THE SGV YOU FOOLS DONT KNOW THE WEST COAST MR.CAPONE-E IS STRAIGHT ON THE FUCKING STREETS OF CALI MUTHAFUCKING TRUTHFULLY ITS ABOUT TIME THEY GOT SOME SHIT LIKE THIS IN THE FORUM SNOOP AINT COMING WITH NO MORE FUCKING G ASS SHIT NO MORE THE VATO SONG WAS STUPID AINT DONT REP MY SURENO HOMEBOYS BUT FUCK IT AT LEAST PEOPLE ARE FIGUREING OUT WHY THE WEST FELL OFF THE GAME MUTHAFUCKING US CHICANOS BOUGHT 2 PAC AND EAZY -E AND NWA NOW THE SAME FOOLS WHO BOUGHT THAT SHIT ARE BUYING MR.CAPONE-E MR.CRIMINAL HIGH POWER GANGSTERS THEY SELL CD LIKE QUICK NESS I GO TO THE INDOOR THEY TOLD ME HI POWER GANGSTERS OUT SELLS SNOOP OR GAME 10 TO 1 THATS THE TRUTH THE ONLY REASON THEY STILL SALE IS BECAUSE THEM GUYS GOT THEM MILLON DOLLAR WHITE BOY MONEY WHERE I THINK HI POWER GANGSTERS ONLY GOT DRUG MONEY OR WHATEVER WAY THEY AINT GOT ALL THAT BUT FOR HI POWER GANGSTERS TO BE PLAYED ON POWER 106 THE SONG WITH TWISTA THAT MEANS THEY ARE DOING FUCKING SOME MOVES ALL THE OTHER RAPPERS ON FUCKING  POWER 106 ARE FROM THE SOUTH OR NEW YORK  AND THE LIL EAZY-E SONG IS FUCKING THE SHIT I AM FROM COMPTONE T-FLATS YOU KNOW HOW WE GANG BANG ITS ABOUT TIME BUT WE GANG BANG AGAINST THE BLACK BUT MUSIC IS MUSIC AND I BUMP ALL MUSIC EVEN BLOOD GAME EVEN WE BANG ON HIM BEFORE  I JUST MADE ME A COMMENT I ALWAYS USED TO READ SHIT IN HERE BUT FUCK IT I GOT TOO REPERSENT MY SURENO BROTHERS OUT THERE THATS REAL TALK DONT EVER FORGET ABOUT THE VATOS IN THE VARRIO WE BANG THE WEST MUTHAFUCKIN SAPO FROM THE INFAMOUS TORTILLA FLATS GANGA X3 COMPTONE

Shut the fuck up you fucking spic! I hate it when you mexicans try to turn music into a racial thing. Judging by your typing skills, it seems that you haven't fully grasped the English language yet anyways. You immigrants need to quit worrying about black culture/music and worry about not being deported by Bush. We're gang bangers, we deserve to get radio play more than the blacks, what about us beaners? Hahaha, get the fuck outta here. Is that all L.A is about? Gang Banging and racism? I swear you southerners are hella embarrassing, this is that ignorant shit. Come to The Town talking about some fake ass gang banging shit and watch one of the homies slap 5 outta yo bitch ass, 5 Burritos that is, hahaha! Fake ass nigga man..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2006, 12:56:15 AM »
This thread taught me the importance of grammar and punctuation. This should be made sticky and act as a public service announcement against stupid motherfuckers.

LOL shut the fuck up you pinche leva. You aint even from no clicka! LMAO fuckin eses, I swear.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2006, 12:57:11 AM »
MUTHAFUCKERS DONT FUCKING KNOW SHHHHIT MR.CAPONE-E IS THE SHIT OUT HERE I AM FULL BLOODED MEXICAN WITH FAMILA EVERY WHERE  IN CALIFAS OF SUR FUCKING THATS THE ONLY FUCKING SHIT WE BUMP SINCE THE OLD GANGSTERS ASS SHIT FROM EAZY-E PAC AND SHIT I ALWAYS COME INTO THIS PAGE NEVER SEE SHIT ABOUT CHICANO GANGSTER RAP MUTHAFUCKIN US MEXICANS GOT CD TOO ALL THE INDOORS SWAPPMEET SALES THE GANGSTER ASS SHIT FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD IF YOU HAVENT HEARD THE VATO CAPONE-E FROM THE SGV YOU FOOLS DONT KNOW THE WEST COAST MR.CAPONE-E IS STRAIGHT ON THE FUCKING STREETS OF CALI MUTHAFUCKING TRUTHFULLY ITS ABOUT TIME THEY GOT SOME SHIT LIKE THIS IN THE FORUM SNOOP AINT COMING WITH NO MORE FUCKING G ASS SHIT NO MORE THE VATO SONG WAS STUPID AINT DONT REP MY SURENO HOMEBOYS BUT FUCK IT AT LEAST PEOPLE ARE FIGUREING OUT WHY THE WEST FELL OFF THE GAME MUTHAFUCKING US CHICANOS BOUGHT 2 PAC AND EAZY -E AND NWA NOW THE SAME FOOLS WHO BOUGHT THAT SHIT ARE BUYING MR.CAPONE-E MR.CRIMINAL HIGH POWER GANGSTERS THEY SELL CD LIKE QUICK NESS I GO TO THE INDOOR THEY TOLD ME HI POWER GANGSTERS OUT SELLS SNOOP OR GAME 10 TO 1 THATS THE TRUTH THE ONLY REASON THEY STILL SALE IS BECAUSE THEM GUYS GOT THEM MILLON DOLLAR WHITE BOY MONEY WHERE I THINK HI POWER GANGSTERS ONLY GOT DRUG MONEY OR WHATEVER WAY THEY AINT GOT ALL THAT BUT FOR HI POWER GANGSTERS TO BE PLAYED ON POWER 106 THE SONG WITH TWISTA THAT MEANS THEY ARE DOING FUCKING SOME MOVES ALL THE OTHER RAPPERS ON FUCKING  POWER 106 ARE FROM THE SOUTH OR NEW YORK  AND THE LIL EAZY-E SONG IS FUCKING THE SHIT I AM FROM COMPTONE T-FLATS YOU KNOW HOW WE GANG BANG ITS ABOUT TIME BUT WE GANG BANG AGAINST THE BLACK BUT MUSIC IS MUSIC AND I BUMP ALL MUSIC EVEN BLOOD GAME EVEN WE BANG ON HIM BEFORE  I JUST MADE ME A COMMENT I ALWAYS USED TO READ SHIT IN HERE BUT FUCK IT I GOT TOO REPERSENT MY SURENO BROTHERS OUT THERE THATS REAL TALK DONT EVER FORGET ABOUT THE VATOS IN THE VARRIO WE BANG THE WEST MUTHAFUCKIN SAPO FROM THE INFAMOUS TORTILLA FLATS GANGA X3 COMPTONE

Shut the fuck up you fucking spic! I hate it when you mexicans try to turn music into a racial thing. Judging by your typing skills, it seems that you haven't fully grasped the English language yet anyways. You immigrants need to quit worrying about black culture/music and worry about not being deported by Bush. We're gang bangers, we deserve to get radio play more than the blacks, what about us beaners? Hahaha, get the fuck outta here. Is that all L.A is about? Gang Banging and racism? I swear you southerners are hella embarrassing, this is that ignorant shit. Come to The Town talking about some fake ass gang banging shit and watch one of the homies slap 5 outta yo bitch ass, 5 Burritos that is, hahaha! Fake ass nigga man..
You're even more ignorant than the thread starter. and the thread starter is obviously Mexican so why you calling him "nigga", dumbass. Once again you act real hard on the net but I bet in reality you're just a pussy. You say us southerns are only concerned about gangbanging and racism yet you threaten violence and throw some racial slurs :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 12:59:09 AM by BombFirst »

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2006, 01:04:03 AM »
ITS FUNNY HOW YALL THINK YALL SUPERIOR  FROM THE THREAD STARTER WHEN YALL GO DOWN TO HIS LEVEL .......HAHAHAHAH YALL BOTH AR EFUCKING LAME ......
HAHAHAHA AND TALK ABOU T THE BLACK AND BROWN UNITY ......FUCK UNITING .........ITS ALL ABOUT RESPECT  BUT THEIRS NO WAY WE ARE UNITING ...................

papa-smurf

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2006, 01:05:50 AM »
do u even got a damn green card?Damn that was a long ass paragraph,trying 2 read that shit made my head hurt,use some periods,paragraphs or something,BUt what can i expect comeing from a illegel imigrant,let me tell u border hoping, dog cooking saleing oranges on the side of the freeway  immigrant ass something, the only reason mexicans get played on power 106 is because big boy is the only black muthafucka that works there,The rest of them is mexicans so they play mexican shit,But fuck t-flats,in jail yall niggas be scared straight,and i highly doubt if yall local artist is saleing more then game,U need 2 lay off of that shit u mexicans be smokeing,we all know yall mexicans is dope heads,u smokeing that shit 2 much,
Your a fucking idiot. I bet you'd never talk that shit to someone face to face.

lol,face 2 face with a mexican,lol,i use 2 beat wet backs up for fun everyday after school,i went 2 leuzinger high back in the 90's,check the facts,blacks use 2 beat the shit out of mexicans and it aint no secret,the shit was all over the news plenty of times,and i aint lieing when i tell u this,blacks use 2 really beat mexicans 2 death with they hands,ask anybody that live by leuzinger and they a tell u,police had 2 come up 2 leuzinger  after school just 2 protect the mexicans,Face 2 face i a beat the liveing shit out of  a mexican,lol,we all know mexicans cant fight for shit,i spit on a wet back from t-flats in jail and he didnt do shit,a black person could beat up 3 mexicans at one time by his self,Im a tell u like it is,Yall mexicans started with this racisit ass thread, u think im a just sit back and let yall immigrants talk about my people when its my people yall trying 2 be like,i wouldnt never in my life listen 2 a mexican rapper,Yall mexicans act black,dress black and listen 2 black people music but then have the nerve 2 talk about black,blacks is the best race and every race know that,fuck mexicans,if yall dont remember the pass yall gonna repeat it,yall know how we use 2 do yall,

SGV

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2006, 01:06:41 AM »
Ahhh The Hi-Powered E-Team.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2006, 01:09:35 AM »
Ahhh The Hi-Powered E-Team.

HELL NAW .......FUCK OUTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT ..........

SGV

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2006, 01:10:57 AM »
Uh...

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2006, 01:11:43 AM »
Uh...

I DONT BUMP HIPOWER AT ALL.............