Author Topic: THE FUCKING TRUTH ABOUT THE WEST COAST  (Read 2517 times)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: THE FUCKING TRUTH ABOUT THE WEST COAST
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2006, 01:16:55 AM »
do u even got a damn green card?Damn that was a long ass paragraph,trying 2 read that shit made my head hurt,use some periods,paragraphs or something,BUt what can i expect comeing from a illegel imigrant,let me tell u border hoping, dog cooking saleing oranges on the side of the freeway  immigrant ass something, the only reason mexicans get played on power 106 is because big boy is the only black muthafucka that works there,The rest of them is mexicans so they play mexican shit,But fuck t-flats,in jail yall niggas be scared straight,and i highly doubt if yall local artist is saleing more then game,U need 2 lay off of that shit u mexicans be smokeing,we all know yall mexicans is dope heads,u smokeing that shit 2 much,
Your a fucking idiot. I bet you'd never talk that shit to someone face to face.

lol,face 2 face with a mexican,lol,i use 2 beat wet backs up for fun everyday after school,i went 2 leuzinger high back in the 90's,check the facts,blacks use 2 beat the shit out of mexicans and it aint no secret,the shit was all over the news plenty of times,and i aint lieing when i tell u this,blacks use 2 really beat mexicans 2 death with they hands,ask anybody that live by leuzinger and they a tell u,police had 2 come up 2 leuzinger  after school just 2 protect the mexicans,Face 2 face i a beat the liveing shit out of  a mexican,lol,we all know mexicans cant fight for shit,i spit on a wet back from t-flats in jail and he didnt do shit,a black person could beat up 3 mexicans at one time by his self,Im a tell u like it is,Yall mexicans started with this racisit ass thread, u think im a just sit back and let yall immigrants talk about my people when its my people yall trying 2 be like,i wouldnt never in my life listen 2 a mexican rapper,Yall mexicans act black,dress black and listen 2 black people music but then have the nerve 2 talk about black,blacks is the best race and every race know that,fuck mexicans,if yall dont remember the pass yall gonna repeat it,yall know how we use 2 do yall,
nice little story there, you planning on writing a fiction novel about it?

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2006, 01:18:50 AM »
I AM NOT GOING TOP BE HERE AND TELL YOU ABOUT WHATS ON THE STREETS BUT YALL TALK ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT MY PEOPLE THEN YOU WONDER WHY ALL THIS SHIT HAPPENS...........THEN YALL WANT TO UNITE .....HAHAHAHHAHA IT MAKES ME LAUGH ..........O WELL WE WILL CONTINUE TO RUN L.A............

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2006, 01:25:11 AM »
Damn, this thread got racist real quick.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SGV

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2006, 01:26:12 AM »
Uh...

I DONT BUMP HIPOWER AT ALL.............

Great. Never said you did. I don't even know why you responded in the first place.

I guess if the shoe fits and it must've fit.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2006, 01:27:42 AM »
Uh...

I DONT BUMP HIPOWER AT ALL.............

Great. Never said you did. I don't even know why you responded in the first place.

I guess if the shoe fits and it must've fit.

HOMIE DONT COME IN HERE TRY TO TALK HARD TO ME I DONT KNOW YOU AND YOU DONT KNOW ME ............KEEP AT THAT .....I THOUTH YOU CALLED ME A HIPOWER THUG.....

SGV

« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2006, 01:29:45 AM »
LMAO.  Who's talking hard? Seriously guy, you need to get ya Reading Comprehension Game the fuck up on the quickness. I never once used the word Thug. You somehow picked up thug from: Ahhh The Hi-Powered E-Team.

Somewhere you got hurt. Not sure what it was or how it happened. But it did. Grab a tissue little homie.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2006, 01:32:58 AM »
LMAO.  Who's talking hard? Seriously guy, you need to get ya Reading Comprehension Game the fuck up on the quickness. I never once used the word Thug. You somehow picked up thug from: Ahhh The Hi-Powered E-Team.

Somewhere you got hurt. Not sure what it was or how it happened. But it did. Grab a tissue little homie.

Hell naw i thought you were one of this racist punks in here ..............but you dont know me so leave it at that........

SGV

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2006, 01:36:01 AM »
LMAO. Ok. I'm going to sleep now. You're a confused little guy.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2006, 01:38:02 AM »
LMAO. Ok. I'm going to sleep now. You're a confused little guy.

Hahahahaha ok .....................Next time  target your oponent ...........and dont come and try to make me look bad ...........

J Bananas

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2006, 01:44:26 AM »
the minorities are feuding again, excellent news for whitey!  :D

XaNdEr

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2006, 01:44:55 AM »
i think the problem with latin rap is that it seems to isolate themselves from the rest of the rap game.

thats why you notice that 'mexican rap' got programs on the radio.. like they be playing them on sundays and what not.

they need to put out music that blends in with the regular rap..

also, your swap meet story isn't really accurate.. a local artist will ALWAYS outsell a mainstream artist b/c 1. the local artists cd is usually cheaper and pushed harded (normally from the artist themself) and 2. The mainstream artist is normally sold at a higher price.

i agree 100%.........as a mexican i will say this.........if you expect heads to take 'chicano rap' seriously, break out of that stereotypical style and mold.......and if your gonna go far as to make a thread about it, you gotta come correct if you expect anyone to take you seriously.........no, i dont mean sounding 'white', but using a period and checking your grammer wouldnt hurt........dont give some of these ignorant keyboard cowards even more reason to take swipes at latinos in this forum..............i really hate seeing fools dropping their little comments about mexicans in here, but threads like this dont help...........there is REAL LIFE tension out there between us (real heads in LA know, its been going on for years), and i really dont want it to seep over into the music.........hi power sucks by the way, give sick symphonies and blunts lla a listen for fools doing our gente proud...........i know mexicans are outnumbered in this fourm, so idont expect anyone to speak out or side wit us on the blatant hate and disrespect towards us in here...........the few LA heads in here know damn well what it is and what the numbers are in the street and in prison.........this is no rap record, but i am all for unity at the same time..........i know who the REAL enemy is, but yet no one speaks on that shit in here

look man, the real enemies are ignorant fucks. like u for example....some ppl just are racist, wether they black, white or whatever, there are always racist in any race...and ppl like u who dickride these fools are worse, cuz of those fags there never gone be any peace

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2006, 01:46:31 AM »
the minorities are feuding again, excellent news for whitey!  :D
LMAO

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2006, 04:26:16 AM »
I REMEMBER CHASING BLACKS ALL AROUND SCARED TO FIGHT THEY SEE BLOOD AND RUN IN COMPTONE THEY ARE LEAVING COMPTONE THE SUR GANGS TOOK OVER THE LAST OF THE BLACKS IN COMPTONE ARE GETTING WIPED OUT  BLACKS DONT EVEN WANT TO GANG BANG NO MORE. SURENOS TOOK OVER YOU REMEMBER THAT

Trauma-san

« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2006, 05:57:36 AM »
IREALLYLIKETOTELLSTORIESLETSPLAYAGAME!

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2006, 06:58:08 AM »
i think the problem with latin rap is that it seems to isolate themselves from the rest of the rap game.

thats why you notice that 'mexican rap' got programs on the radio.. like they be playing them on sundays and what not.

they need to put out music that blends in with the regular rap..

also, your swap meet story isn't really accurate.. a local artist will ALWAYS outsell a mainstream artist b/c 1. the local artists cd is usually cheaper and pushed harded (normally from the artist themself) and 2. The mainstream artist is normally sold at a higher price.

i agree 100%.........as a mexican i will say this.........if you expect heads to take 'chicano rap' seriously, break out of that stereotypical style and mold.......and if your gonna go far as to make a thread about it, you gotta come correct if you expect anyone to take you seriously.........no, i dont mean sounding 'white', but using a period and checking your grammer wouldnt hurt........dont give some of these ignorant keyboard cowards even more reason to take swipes at latinos in this forum..............i really hate seeing fools dropping their little comments about mexicans in here, but threads like this dont help...........there is REAL LIFE tension out there between us (real heads in LA know, its been going on for years), and i really dont want it to seep over into the music.........hi power sucks by the way, give sick symphonies and blunts lla a listen for fools doing our gente proud...........i know mexicans are outnumbered in this fourm, so idont expect anyone to speak out or side wit us on the blatant hate and disrespect towards us in here...........the few LA heads in here know damn well what it is and what the numbers are in the street and in prison.........this is no rap record, but i am all for unity at the same time..........i know who the REAL enemy is, but yet no one speaks on that shit in here

look man, the real enemies are ignorant fucks. like u for example....some ppl just are racist, wether they black, white or whatever, there are always racist in any race...and ppl like u who dickride these fools are worse, cuz of those fags there never gone be any peace
this is exactly what im talking about............everyones a e thug a gangsta in here...........do you even know what i meant in the last line of my post? i guess i wasnt making myself clear........as far as their being racist in every race, im perfectly aware of that, but that doesnt mean i ride wit it or accept it from you, or any one else, reguardless of what race they are..........i mean, why is it when fools make staright up disrespectfull remarks that if i respond in what i thought was a rational way, that im attacked because of it? i thought i made some valid points without having to insult anyone.............dick riding? goddamn do fools throw that term around here like its going outta style.........who came at who first homie? you tell me who's riding dicks........i dont even know why i bother in this forum, no one ever tries to add sum logic in their posts most of the time anyway...............and the thread start is a confused fool, just like the head talking about immigration, like who has the slightest idea about what he's talking about......i luv how a non mexican tells me how i should respond to those racial slurs and comments........the fuck outta here
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 07:02:47 AM by CHUCK KNOXXX »
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD