Author Topic: THE FUCKING TRUTH ABOUT THE WEST COAST  (Read 2496 times)

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
Re: THE FUCKING TRUTH ABOUT THE WEST COAST
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2006, 01:05:45 PM »
the minorities are feuding again, excellent news for whitey!  :D

I know you're joking, but thats some real shit. Whitey loves this type of shit.

nah...whitey dont love this shit.  whitey loves E BANGERS dog. ;D ;D ;D

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2006, 01:10:08 PM »

anyhow.......how did this sapo dude find dubcc???????  cholo's dont know how to surf the net..?  OR DO THEY??????? :-\ AHHAAHA

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2006, 01:11:08 PM »

NET SET BITCH!

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2006, 01:14:17 PM »

NET SET BITCH!
NET SET BITCH X3 ESE!  I GOT YOUR BACK HOLMES!

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2006, 01:28:39 PM »
u hungry or something? if so go eat a dick  :-X
damn, i didnt see that one coming......your too unpredictable to fuck wit dog! haha, im so proud to be a part of this thread, its gonna change the game as we know it..........the real truth about the west coast is that in consists of much more than the memebers of this forum or the artists they covers (the funniest thing is, most of these posters arent even form the west, or this country for that matter, but everyone is an expert and an OG on the street), this is such a small representation of west coast hip hop and the mindset of people within its scene, but it must seem like we've completelly lost our minds to the casual observer..........a proud day in this forums hsitory, Im sure......
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2006, 01:59:38 PM »
MEAN OL SPEECHES, BTW IM THE TRUTH SUCKERZ  ;D ;D

westkoastanostra

« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2006, 02:06:49 PM »
MUTHAFUCKERS DONT FUCKING KNOW SHHHHIT MR.CAPONE-E IS THE SHIT OUT HERE I AM FULL BLOODED MEXICAN WITH FAMILA EVERY WHERE  IN CALIFAS OF SUR FUCKING THATS THE ONLY FUCKING SHIT WE BUMP SINCE THE OLD GANGSTERS ASS SHIT FROM EAZY-E PAC AND SHIT I ALWAYS COME INTO THIS PAGE NEVER SEE SHIT ABOUT CHICANO GANGSTER RAP MUTHAFUCKIN US MEXICANS GOT CD TOO ALL THE INDOORS SWAPPMEET SALES THE GANGSTER ASS SHIT FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD IF YOU HAVENT HEARD THE VATO CAPONE-E FROM THE SGV YOU FOOLS DONT KNOW THE WEST COAST MR.CAPONE-E IS STRAIGHT ON THE FUCKING STREETS OF CALI MUTHAFUCKING TRUTHFULLY ITS ABOUT TIME THEY GOT SOME SHIT LIKE THIS IN THE FORUM SNOOP AINT COMING WITH NO MORE FUCKING G ASS SHIT NO MORE THE VATO SONG WAS STUPID AINT DONT REP MY SURENO HOMEBOYS BUT FUCK IT AT LEAST PEOPLE ARE FIGUREING OUT WHY THE WEST FELL OFF THE GAME MUTHAFUCKING US CHICANOS BOUGHT 2 PAC AND EAZY -E AND NWA NOW THE SAME FOOLS WHO BOUGHT THAT SHIT ARE BUYING MR.CAPONE-E MR.CRIMINAL HIGH POWER GANGSTERS THEY SELL CD LIKE QUICK NESS I GO TO THE INDOOR THEY TOLD ME HI POWER GANGSTERS OUT SELLS SNOOP OR GAME 10 TO 1 THATS THE TRUTH THE ONLY REASON THEY STILL SALE IS BECAUSE THEM GUYS GOT THEM MILLON DOLLAR WHITE BOY MONEY WHERE I THINK HI POWER GANGSTERS ONLY GOT DRUG MONEY OR WHATEVER WAY THEY AINT GOT ALL THAT BUT FOR HI POWER GANGSTERS TO BE PLAYED ON POWER 106 THE SONG WITH TWISTA THAT MEANS THEY ARE DOING FUCKING SOME MOVES ALL THE OTHER RAPPERS ON FUCKING  POWER 106 ARE FROM THE SOUTH OR NEW YORK  AND THE LIL EAZY-E SONG IS FUCKING THE SHIT I AM FROM COMPTONE T-FLATS YOU KNOW HOW WE GANG BANG ITS ABOUT TIME BUT WE GANG BANG AGAINST THE BLACK BUT MUSIC IS MUSIC AND I BUMP ALL MUSIC EVEN BLOOD GAME EVEN WE BANG ON HIM BEFORE  I JUST MADE ME A COMMENT I ALWAYS USED TO READ SHIT IN HERE BUT FUCK IT I GOT TOO REPERSENT MY SURENO BROTHERS OUT THERE THATS REAL TALK DONT EVER FORGET ABOUT THE VATOS IN THE VARRIO WE BANG THE WEST MUTHAFUCKIN SAPO FROM THE INFAMOUS TORTILLA FLATS GANGA X3 COMPTONE

if i was u i'd listen to some woodie....norte > sur  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2006, 05:01:49 PM »
I'm a whitey.  Yeah, I used to worry about gang violence, and then one day I just thought about it: Black people almost NEVER kill white people.  I mean every fuckin' once in a while, but at least 90% of the crimes minorities (black or brown) commit are against each other.  White people have absolutely nothing to worry about.  Well I guess we have to worry about taxes going up because of all the minorities in prison or on welfare, but there's plenty of white trash on welfare too so I guess it evens out. 

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2006, 09:20:35 PM »
have.... to.... get... the.... last... word....

this thread has turned pointless. lets move on.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2006, 12:54:13 AM »
have.... to.... get... the.... last... word....

this thread has turned pointless. lets move on.

was it ever anything but pointless?

Sikotic™

« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2006, 02:49:37 AM »

LMFAO!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2006, 11:45:26 AM »
I'm a whitey.  Yeah, I used to worry about gang violence, and then one day I just thought about it: Black people almost NEVER kill white people.  I mean every fuckin' once in a while, but at least 90% of the crimes minorities (black or brown) commit are against each other.  White people have absolutely nothing to worry about.  Well I guess we have to worry about taxes going up because of all the minorities in prison or on welfare, but there's plenty of white trash on welfare too so I guess it evens out. 

i've killed a few white heads in my time,  ;)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2006, 11:49:02 AM »

y would gangs juz kill you for no reason. white people never start shit wit nobody, they juz get jacked by blacks,mexicans,asians,armos,

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Streetryder310

• 'G'
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2006, 12:02:32 PM »

y would gangs juz kill you for no reason. white people never start shit wit nobody, they juz get jacked by blacks,mexicans,asians,armos,

if u were poor u would know what its like, but i still think its stupid just killing ur own people kuz they in a different gang

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2006, 12:26:31 PM »

LOL  :D