Author Topic: Did y'all know DJ Pooh produced "Laffy Taffy"?  (Read 2350 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Did y'all know DJ Pooh produced "Laffy Taffy"?
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2006, 07:21:48 PM »
how the fuck could he go from producing classics from Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, and Dogg Pound to producing D4L singles??? why god why??? this is the worst news ive heard all day

Are you retarded? I just got done saying HE DIDN'T PRODUCE IT three times... ::)

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2006, 07:23:45 PM »
how the fuck could he go from producing classics from Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, and Dogg Pound to producing D4L singles??? why god why??? this is the worst news ive heard all day

Are you retarded? I just got done saying HE DIDN'T PRODUCE IT three times... ::)
dude, he did produce it. are you retarded?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2006, 07:28:04 PM »

well NIK said so.... ::)
What does Wilkipedia Yahoo or MTV know?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2006, 07:33:06 PM »

STFU unless you have something to add, dickhead...Wikipedia bases their information on FAN-submitted info... ::)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2006, 07:40:02 PM »
This is why there is confusion, DJ Pooh is a "Producer Recording Engineer" on the Album

BL7

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2006, 08:09:02 PM »
Ya'll are dumb as fuck, as if DJ Pooh would produce that six-note Casio beat...Some muthafucka named K-Rab did it, dunno how the DJ Pooh rumors started...PeACe

Thank god.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2006, 08:11:50 PM »

STFU unless you have something to add, dickhead...Wikipedia bases their information on FAN[/[/b]u]-submitted info... ::)

YOU SAID IT! Go check youre argument in youre argue about Compton you used WILKIPEDIA, sound like someones contradicting themselves... ;)

(waits for the bullshit response, and "You should be banned" comment) So predcitable its funny

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2006, 08:17:40 PM »

STFU unless you have something to add, dickhead...Wikipedia bases their information on FAN[/[/b]u]-submitted info... ::)

YOU SAID IT! Go check youre argument in youre argue about Compton you used WILKIPEDIA, sound like someones contradicting themselves... ;)

(waits for the bullshit response, and "You should be banned" comment) So predcitable its funny

Dude, wtf are you talking about? I feel like slapping you, not because I wanna beat your ass or anything, just because you're being so fucking dumb today and you need to get slapped. Wikipedia gets a lot of shit wrong, but that doesn't mean it can never be used for information...Again, please shut the hell up if you're not gunna add anything useful...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2006, 08:19:14 PM »

Dude, wtf are you talking about? I feel like slapping you, not because I wanna beat your ass or anything, just because you're being so fucking dumb today and you need to get slapped. Wikipedia gets a lot of shit wrong, but that doesn't mean it can never be used for information...Again, please shut the hell up if you're not gunna add anything useful...PeACe

exactly MY POINT! sometimes it bullshit and sometimes its true shit. So you dont know in that other thread who is really right...thats all im saying...no need to call me an idiot cuz i give my opinion.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2006, 08:32:04 PM »

exactly MY POINT! sometimes it bullshit and sometimes its true shit. So you dont know in that other thread who is really right...thats all im saying...no need to call me an idiot cuz i give my opinion.

Man, I didn't just learn today that Compton was in South Central, I grew up knowing that, I thought EVERYONE already knew that, I just searched it really quick on wikipedia (which is the internets encyclopedia, despite having misinformation every now and then) to show you so that you'd stop the madness...Unfortunately, you continued arguing even when it was obvious you were wrong...There is no opinions on geographical locations...You can't call 411 and say "in your opinion, what city is ____ in?"...Please, just say you were wrong, because this last hour you've been making me look at you like another E-Crazy...PeACe
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 08:34:00 PM by Now_I_Know »

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2006, 08:33:35 PM »
your still pretty fuckin retarded.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2006, 08:34:59 PM »
your still pretty fuckin retarded.

I'm not the dickhead providing misinformation to the board...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2006, 08:38:30 PM »

Man, I didn't just learn today that Compton was in South Central, I grew up knowing that, I thought EVERYONE already knew that, I just searched it really quick on wikipedia (which is the internets encyclopedia, despite having misinformation every now and then) to show you so that you'd stop the madness...Unfortunately, you continued arguing even when it was obvious you were wrong...There is no opinions on geographical locations...You can't call 411 and say "in your opinion, what city is ____ in?"...Please, just say you were wrong, because this last hour you've been making me look at you like another E-Crazy...PeACe

Cool, think of my like ECRAZY, i dont care what a BIAS Lakers fan says.... ;D
think of my however you like too   ;)
Oh no dont call me a disgrace to west coast hip hop heads.....i wont be able to sleep

and what does this have to do with west coast rap anyways?  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2006, 08:42:40 PM »
I just dled this song, and it is extremely bad.