Author Topic: Did y'all know DJ Pooh produced "Laffy Taffy"?  (Read 2355 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Did y'all know DJ Pooh produced "Laffy Taffy"?
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2006, 08:43:24 PM »
I just dled this song, and it is extremely bad.
what Laffy Taffy?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2006, 08:46:24 PM »
how the fuck could he go from producing classics from Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, and Dogg Pound to producing D4L singles??? why god why??? this is the worst news ive heard all day

Are you retarded? I just got done saying HE DIDN'T PRODUCE IT three times... ::)

well NIK said so.... ::)
What does Wilkipedia Yahoo or MTV know?

STFU unless you have something to add, dickhead...Wikipedia bases their information on FAN[/[/b]u]-submitted info... ::)

YOU SAID IT! Go check youre argument in youre argue about Compton you used WILKIPEDIA, sound like someones contradicting themselves... ;)

(waits for the bullshit response, and "You should be banned" comment) So predcitable its funny

Dude, wtf are you talking about? I feel like slapping you, not because I wanna beat your ass or anything, just because you're being so fucking dumb today and you need to get slapped. Wikipedia gets a lot of shit wrong, but that doesn't mean it can never be used for information...Again, please shut the hell up if you're not gunna add anything useful...PeACe

exactly MY POINT! sometimes it bullshit and sometimes its true shit. So you dont know in that other thread who is really right...thats all im saying...no need to call me an idiot cuz i give my opinion.

Man, I didn't just learn today that Compton was in South Central, I grew up knowing that, I thought EVERYONE already knew that, I just searched it really quick on wikipedia (which is the internets encyclopedia, despite having misinformation every now and then) to show you so that you'd stop the madness...Unfortunately, you continued arguing even when it was obvious you were wrong...There is no opinions on geographical locations...You can't call 411 and say "in your opinion, what city is ____ in?"...Please, just say you were wrong, because this last hour you've been making me look at you like another E-Crazy...PeACe

Cool, think of my like ECRAZY, i dont care what a BIAS Lakers fan says.... ;D
think of my however you like too   ;)
Oh no dont call me a disgrace to west coast hip hop heads.....i wont be able to sleep

and what does this have to do with west coast rap anyways?  ???

Hmmm, what does South Central have to do with west coast rap? ??? Lemme think for a sec...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2006, 08:47:29 PM »
how the fuck could he go from producing classics from Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, and Dogg Pound to producing D4L singles??? why god why??? this is the worst news ive heard all day

Are you retarded? I just got done saying HE DIDN'T PRODUCE IT three times... ::)

STFU unless you have something to add, dickhead...Wikipedia bases their information on FAN[/[/b]u]-submitted info... ::)

YOU SAID IT! Go check youre argument in youre argue about Compton you used WILKIPEDIA, sound like someones contradicting themselves... ;)

(waits for the bullshit response, and "You should be banned" comment) So predcitable its funny

Dude, wtf are you talking about? I feel like slapping you, not because I wanna beat your ass or anything, just because you're being so fucking dumb today and you need to get slapped. Wikipedia gets a lot of shit wrong, but that doesn't mean it can never be used for information...Again, please shut the hell up if you're not gunna add anything useful...PeACe

exactly MY POINT! sometimes it bullshit and sometimes its true shit. So you dont know in that other thread who is really right...thats all im saying...no need to call me an idiot cuz i give my opinion.

Man, I didn't just learn today that Compton was in South Central, I grew up knowing that, I thought EVERYONE already knew that, I just searched it really quick on wikipedia (which is the internets encyclopedia, despite having misinformation every now and then) to show you so that you'd stop the madness...Unfortunately, you continued arguing even when it was obvious you were wrong...There is no opinions on geographical locations...You can't call 411 and say "in your opinion, what city is ____ in?"...Please, just say you were wrong, because this last hour you've been making me look at you like another E-Crazy...PeACe

Oh no dont call me a disgrace to west coast hip hop heads.....i wont be able to sleep

Hmmm, what does South Central have to do with west coast rap? ??? Lemme think for a sec...

let me rephrase that...

what does Compton and South Central's loaction have to do with what i know about Rap....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2006, 08:57:50 PM »

let me rephrase that...

what does Compton and South Central's loaction have to do with what i know about Rap....

Homie, if you're posting on a west coast message board, you better know that Compton is part of South Central Los Angeles. I mean, us fans grew up listening to Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, DJ Quik, Ice Cube, etc... Especially you being from Cali and all, that's just pathetic...PeACe

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2006, 09:12:32 PM »

let me rephrase that...

Homie, if you're posting on a west coast message board, you better know that Compton is part of South Central Los Angeles. I mean, us fans grew up listening to Eazy-E, Dr. Dre, DJ Quik, Ice Cube, etc... Especially you being from Cali and all, that's just pathetic...PeACe

Hmmm...in a way, it is seen as South Central, but most people definitely separate the two. Nobody from Compton will say they are from South Central, they all say they are from Compton....any gang in Compton will have Compton in front, versus LA.....the news will say that an accident or shooting happened in Compton, and not South Central. Most people won't even consider Watts to be South Central, and if they do, they still call it Watts. There are some people who say that The Jungles and the Crenshaw District are part of South Central, then there are those that don't. So it really all depends who you talk to....so I can't say somebody is right or wrong for saying that Compton's not in South Central. I definitely don't consider it being South Central, even though I can see how somebody would say it is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2006, 09:18:50 PM »

let me rephrase that...

Hmmm...in a way, it is seen as South Central, but most people definitely separate the two. Nobody from Compton will say they are from South Central, they all say they are from Compton....any gang in Compton will have Compton in front, versus LA.....the news will say that an accident or shooting happened in Compton, and not South Central. Most people won't even consider Watts to be South Central, and if they do, they still call it Watts. There are some people who say that The Jungles and the Crenshaw District are part of South Central, then there are those that don't. So it really all depends who you talk to....so I can't say somebody is right or wrong for saying that Compton's not in South Central. I definitely don't consider it being South Central, even though I can see how somebody would say it is.

I don't understand this reasoning...How is it a matter of opinion? The southern part of central Los Angeles contains many cities, INCLUDING Compton and Watts, whether rappers wanna rep it one way or another is up to them...Still, you're wrong saying "no one from Compton will say they're from Souh Central", Ice Cube came out with a song called "How To Survive In South Central"...I don't see how it can be argued, geographical locations are FACTS...PeACe

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2006, 09:24:51 PM »

I don't understand this reasoning...How is it a matter of opinion? The southern part of central Los Angeles contains many cities, INCLUDING Compton and Watts, whether rappers wanna rep it one way or another is up to them...Still, you're wrong saying "no one from Compton will say they're from Souh Central", Ice Cube came out with a song called "How To Survive In South Central"...I don't see how it can be argued, geographical locations are FACTS...PeACe

So you are talking about the county itself, or just the cities that border Los Angeles? To me, it is a matter of opinion, especially since South Central isn't even an official name anymore...they just call everything South Los Angeles. There are some people who will debate that South Central is a section that is East of Vermont or the 110, and they may say East L.A., Watts, and a few more spots aren't considered South Central....then there are those who say "everything south of Wilshire"...but as far as official neighborhoods, South Central isn't really official because there are no signs or anything that say "South Central" as there are signs that say "Hyde Park" "Crenshaw District" "Athens"...or as they have signs in the many unincorporated areas such as Ladera Heights.

To my knowledge, Ice Cube wasn't from Compton...he grew up in South Central, or at least an area that many people consider South Central, which was somewhere between Normandie and Western...and I don't know if he just claimed Compton because he was with NWA, or if he actually did live there at some point. But he only claimed Compton during the N.W.A. time...during his solo career, he always claimed South Central. So it's still on way to say that it's a FACT that Compton is considered South Central, when it's a completely different city, and it's not even the South Central part of L.A. county.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2006, 09:26:58 PM »

let me rephrase that...

EXACTLY! thats what i was trying to say...My best freind who lives there said the same shit, thats what i was going off, im from northern cali, however been to Compton many times, so i wouldnt really know, but i thougth my best freind would know since he lived there.....

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2006, 09:28:53 PM »

So you are talking about the county itself, or just the cities that border Los Angeles? To me, it is a matter of opinion, especially since South Central isn't even an official name anymore...they just call everything South Los Angeles. There are some people who will debate that South Central is a section that is East of Vermont or the 110, and they may say East L.A., Watts, and a few more spots aren't considered South Central....then there are those who say "everything south of Wilshire"...but as far as official neighborhoods, South Central isn't really official because there are no signs or anything that say "South Central" as there are signs that say "Hyde Park" "Crenshaw District" "Athens"...or as they have signs in the many unincorporated areas such as Ladera Heights.

To my knowledge, Ice Cube wasn't from Compton...he grew up in South Central, or at least an area that many people consider South Central, which was somewhere between Normandie and Western...and I don't know if he just claimed Compton because he was with NWA, or if he actually did live there at some point. But he only claimed Compton during the N.W.A. time...during his solo career, he always claimed South Central. So it's still on way to say that it's a FACT that Compton is considered South Central, when it's a completely different city, and it's not even the South Central part of L.A. county.

NIK will keep arguing no matter what you say...but yes i agree with you...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2006, 09:34:05 PM »

South Central was renamed to South Los Angeles...Look it up on en.wikipedia.org, Compton is geographically considered part of South Los Angeles (formerly South Central). It's really pointless to argue, but you can't say geographical locations are opinions, you can say rappers rep it one way. But technically, Compton has always been known as part of South Central...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2006, 10:02:15 PM »

South Central was renamed to South Los Angeles...Look it up on en.wikipedia.org, Compton is geographically considered part of South Los Angeles (formerly South Central). It's really pointless to argue, but you can't say geographical locations are opinions, you can say rappers rep it one way. But technically, Compton has always been known as part of South Central...PeACe

;) well end it at that

The Best of 3 Worlds

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2006, 09:46:30 AM »
K-Rab produced Laffy Taffy. Dangerous crew dissed Pooh-Man on Too Shorts Get in Where you fit in (One of the best albums that came out post Chronic in the 90's)

www.myspace.com/thablaqsinattra

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2006, 09:57:06 AM »
"Laffy Taffy" is one of the best West Coast songs of the millenium.

Chief

« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2006, 10:23:03 AM »
whats wrong with a producer making a hit and makin some money?

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2006, 12:39:07 PM »
damn, this is a surprise haha. i NEVER thought dj pooh could even consider making a beat so shitty...what a shame  :-\

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!