Author Topic: Did y'all know DJ Pooh produced "Laffy Taffy"?  (Read 2342 times)

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

Re: Did y'all know DJ Pooh produced "Laffy Taffy"?
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2006, 10:40:12 AM »
Compton is considered part of metropolitan L.A.. Like Long Island is to New York though not technically part of the city. That's why rappers from Compton and Long Beach and Inglewood and Pomona claim L.A., like the Lakers, wear Dodger caps etc. And we all go to the same jail. :-\

SGV

« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2006, 10:49:50 AM »
NIK, how doesn't it make sense? There's two things, Los Angeles City and Los Angeles County. If you're not with City limits of L.A. you're not apart of Los Angeles. Hence why a city like Montebello, though on the border of East L.A. is not apart of Los Angeles City, but it's apart of the County. How does that not make sense? It doesn't make sense to you cuz you're a know-it-all who can't admit when he's wrong.

Blaq: People in Pomona don't claim L.A. If it's the case that Pomona is apart of Los Angeles, that would be the real East L.A. then. East L.A. would not be East L.A. as there would be tons of other cities more East. Metropolitan L.A. and L.A. are different. We all go to the same jail cuz it's a COUNTY jail. Hence Los Angeles County... Different than the City.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2006, 10:56:25 AM »
NIK, how doesn't it make sense? There's two things, Los Angeles City and Los Angeles County. If you're not with City limits of L.A. you're not apart of Los Angeles. Hence why a city like Montebello, though on the border of East L.A. is not apart of Los Angeles City, but it's apart of the County. How does that not make sense? It doesn't make sense to you cuz you're a know-it-all who can't admit when he's wrong.

Blaq: People in Pomona don't claim L.A. If it's the case that Pomona is apart of Los Angeles, that would be the real East L.A. then. East L.A. would not be East L.A. as there would be tons of other cities more East. Metropolitan L.A. and L.A. are different. We all go to the same jail cuz it's a COUNTY jail. Hence Los Angeles County... Different than the City.

Like I said, Compton is a city of its own, yes, but no matter what you say, I know for a fact that it's been considered part of South Los Angeles. It borders the city limits of Los Angeles...I've heard it so many damn times over the years, there's no way you can convince me otherwise...Basically, you brought this thread up to ride my dick some more. I guess today was "ride-NIK-dick" day...Quite sad, actually.

SGV

« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2006, 10:58:56 AM »
"You rode my dick" e.g. "I ran out of things to use for my arguement, I'll back out before I look any more stupid."

Yes, it borders Los Angeles, so does South Gate. So does Hawthorne. So does Montebello. They're not considered apart of North, East or South L.A. cuz they're not apart of L.A., just like Compton. That was Los Angeles Geography today... And you failed... horribly.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2006, 11:02:37 AM »
"You rode my dick" e.g. "I ran out of things to use for my arguement, I'll back out before I look any more stupid."

Yes, it borders Los Angeles, so does South Gate. So does Hawthorne. So does Montebello. They're not considered apart of North, East or South L.A. cuz they're not apart of L.A., just like Compton. That was Los Angeles Geography today... And you failed... horribly.

Read post #19, moron, from someone who lives there:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=875236

Compton=South LA. SGV=Fat dickrider.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2006, 11:05:48 AM »
You 2 can argue this all day but the truth won't change. Compton is not a part of the city of Los Angeles, therefore is not a part of South Los Angeles. Some/a lot of people do consider a some places boardering South L.A. as a part of it, though technicaly it is not.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2006, 11:46:44 AM »
OK to sum it all up compton is not a part of the city of los angeles, nik is wrong but he will never admit it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2006, 11:49:11 AM »
OK to sum it all up compton is not a part of the city of los angeles, nik is wrong but he will never admit it.

Are you retarded? COMPTON IS CONSIDERED BY MANY PART OF SOUTH LOS ANGELES. There is absolutely NO denying that. The fact that you've never even stepped foot in the US and barely speak english makes your post in here meaningless.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2006, 11:56:20 AM »

Are you retarded? COMPTON IS CONSIDERED BY MANY PART OF SOUTH LOS ANGELES. There is absolutely NO denying that. The fact that you've never even stepped foot in the US and barely speak english makes your post in here meaningless.

Yes ive never been to the USA, but your the only one in here who keeps insisting compton is a part south los angeles. So when everybody in this thread says your wrong and your the only one left it safe to say your wrong. Like i said you will never admit your wrong.

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2006, 02:02:53 PM »

Above the law claims L.A. all the time. Not cuz they're not proud of Pomona but traditionally areas in the county always show unity. That's why Easy's hook said "I was (cold kickin ass) I was (raised in L.A.)". 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2006, 02:29:42 PM »

Yes ive never been to the USA, but your the only one in here who keeps insisting compton is a part south los angeles. So when everybody in this thread says your wrong and your the only one left it safe to say your wrong. Like i said you will never admit your wrong.

Actually, the only person who said I was wrong was SGV, and he just rides my dick like that...LOL@you just going with the crowd when you have no idea.

SGV

« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2006, 10:40:06 PM »
LMAO @ NIK first saying he didn't care what residents of Compton said, then using it for his arguement. You're the Queen of Contradictions. Stick to one side, stop denouncing something so that you're not wrong and the use the SAME type of example to try to make yourself look better. You're a moron as usual.

Blaq: ATL claimed South Central, not L.A. We all know Pomona is NOT South Central. It's nowhere CLOSE. Why they claimed it, who knows, they just did. I say from L.A. too. When I say I was raised in L.A. I don't mean the City, I mean the County.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2006, 04:39:08 PM »
LMAO @ NIK first saying he didn't care what residents of Compton said, then using it for his arguement. You're the Queen of Contradictions. Stick to one side, stop denouncing something so that you're not wrong and the use the SAME type of example to try to make yourself look better. You're a moron as usual.

Blaq: ATL claimed South Central, not L.A. We all know Pomona is NOT South Central. It's nowhere CLOSE. Why they claimed it, who knows, they just did. I say from L.A. too. When I say I was raised in L.A. I don't mean the City, I mean the County.

You don't get it though, moron, Compton CAN be considered within the city limits of LA, it borders LA and has been considered part of South LA by everyone for the longest...You're just too stupid and stubborn to accept this and you also happen to love riding dicks...That's the whole cause for this thread being up right now in the first place.

SGV

« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2006, 06:27:55 PM »
Stupid huh? Well, let's just go with stupid theories like "if it borders a city, it could be considered within city limits." South Gate is now South Central. Hawthorne is now South Central. Montebello and Monterey Park are now East L.A. Why? Because NIK said so. Thanks NIK!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2006, 10:17:59 PM »
Stupid huh? Well, let's just go with stupid theories like "if it borders a city, it could be considered within city limits." South Gate is now South Central. Hawthorne is now South Central. Montebello and Monterey Park are now East L.A. Why? Because NIK said so. Thanks NIK!!!!!

I never heard any of those places being considered as South Los Angeles, so no...Come up with some better shit, bitznitch.