Author Topic: Israel-Hezbobbla conflict is so last week  (Read 136 times)

J Bananas

Israel-Hezbobbla conflict is so last week
« on: August 10, 2006, 01:50:16 AM »
don't you clowns know that major American news outlets you are obsessed with have moved on? its all about the bp pipeline fiasco, and just now the terror plot foiled in the uk. stop clogging train of thought with the same fundamental arguments presented as different bullshit, talk about something else

Sikotic™

Re: Israel-Hezbobbla conflict is so last week
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 02:55:33 AM »
I feel ya man, no homo. The Mid East conflict to me is like a bitch with a okay face shakin' her ass in front of me to get my attention, but she's only got pancake butt so it don't appeal to me.

Now that pipeline crisis, that's that a thick ass country girl clappin her ass, and it's makin' the same sound you hear when you throw a slab of beef brisket against a brick wall. It most definitely got my attention.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 03:26:17 AM »
The airport terror plot is a Zionist conspiracy to distract the masses from the Israeli operations in South Lebanon!!! :rant:....is what some people might say.... ;D

I'm just pissed that being a brown man I'm gonna get searched like a muthafucker when I go to New York in September because of all this >:(

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 04:11:04 AM »
don't worry when ever i get on a plane i always seem to get searched its not just because ur brown, last time i left england the police even wanted to check me out but then they were to every male because of the world cup

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 04:16:54 AM »
don't worry when ever i get on a plane i always seem to get searched its not just because ur brown, last time i left england the police even wanted to check me out but then they were to every male because of the world cup

Yeah, English football fans get a raw deal abroad. I'm not so worried when I leave Heathrow, it's what they'll do to me at JFK especially since my passport picture hasn't changed since I was 17 when I had the dodgiest moustache!