Author Topic: Worst Song of 2006.  (Read 417 times)

suckaa free

Re: Worst Song of 2006.
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2006, 10:30:27 PM »
the whole south and every bow wow, mike jones, paul wall, nelly, and t-pain song

i fucking hate these songs n makes me wanna take a machien gun to the south n kill every1

i feel you but EVERYBODY from the south aint garbage.  UGK for example, have been puttin out quality shit for muthafuckin years.  and that nigga Chamillianre(spell check) aint bad either.

isnt bow wow beefin with nick cannon now?  that should be halirious.   :laugh:

oh yea, i dont care what anybody says, that bitch Fergie is a man.  look at the adams apple, the shit dont lie.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2006, 10:39:02 PM »
the whole south and every bow wow, mike jones, paul wall, nelly, and t-pain song

i fucking hate these songs n makes me wanna take a machien gun to the south n kill every1

i feel you but EVERYBODY from the south aint garbage.  UGK for example, have been puttin out quality shit for muthafuckin years.  and that nigga Chamillianre(spell check) aint bad either.

oh yea, i dont care what anybody says, that bitch Fergie is a man.  look at the adams apple, the shit dont lie.

ciara got an atoms apple too

The Best of 3 Worlds

suckaa free

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2006, 11:32:18 PM »

curve ball in the dirt...those 2 bitches is men.  wouldnt mind a blow job though.   :)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2006, 11:34:08 PM »

curve ball in the dirt...those 2 bitches is men.  wouldnt mind a blow job though.   :)

LOL +1 again!
youre killin me tonite

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2006, 11:34:47 PM »

LOL +1 again!
youre killin me tonite

LMAO!! Nice cheap laughs when Im high as fuck!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2006, 11:54:25 PM »
Suckaa Free, you're hilarious, homie. +1
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

suckaa free

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2006, 10:52:28 AM »

LOL +1 again!
youre killin me tonite

LOL +1 again!
youre killin me tonite
Suckaa Free, you're hilarious, homie. +1

too shea homies, appreciated.   8)

suckaa free

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2006, 04:21:15 PM »
i just thought of this one, beyonces new shit should be included in the list.