Author Topic: Tech N9ne - Everready: The Religion +++TRACKLIST+++  (Read 1408 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Tech N9ne - Everready: The Religion +++TRACKLIST+++
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2006, 03:03:03 PM »
I liked "Jelly Sickle"...Better tracks have leaked though...The advance that leaked looked like this:

1.No Can Do
2.In My Head
3.My Wife, My Bitch, My Girl
4.Come Gangsta
5.Jellysickle
6.Sleeping Beauty
7.The Beast
8.This Is Me

Also, I leaked "Turn" along time ago, got it exclusively from a Strange affiliate...PeACe

And BTW, Tech N9ne >>> Yukmouth

LMAO, Its all opinions so there is no point in arguing, but imo Yukmouth is on a whole other level, Tech is great but right now imo Yuk is easily tops in the West.

way2fonky4

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2006, 03:07:30 PM »
1. B.L.E.S.T.
2. Riotmaker
3. No Can Do (Feat Big Krizz Kaliko)
4. The Beast
5. Groupie
6. My Wife, My Bitch, My Girl
7. Jelly Sickle (Feat E-40)
8. Flash (Feat Kutt Calhoun, Skatterman & Snug Brim)
9. What You're Thinkin'
10. Caribou Lou
11. Come Gangsta
12. Welcome To The Midwest (Feat Twista & Big Krizz Kaliko)
13. The Melancholy Maze (Skit)
14. My World (Feat Eminem & Brotha Lynch Hung)
15. Turn
16. In My Head
17. Night And Day
18. R.O.O.T
19. The Rain (Feat Aliyah & Reign Yates)
20. This Is Me

Can't wait...Especially for "My World"...PeACe

YES!!!!!!!!!!! fucking finally! i saw him last weekend and he fuckin tore the roof off the bitch. im so pumped for this shit. almost as mu8ch as Haystak n Game.....

way2fonky4

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2006, 03:09:29 PM »
Tech is one of the most talented rappers ever in the game. hes got the best live show too. i cant for this to drop. 8)

truth right there.......anyways, when i saw him he said the album dropped oct 17(or around then, cant remember specifics). i asked kutt kalhoun if EMinem was gonna be on there fo sho and  he confirmed it. BOOYA.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2006, 03:37:20 PM »
I liked "Jelly Sickle"...Better tracks have leaked though...The advance that leaked looked like this:

1.No Can Do
2.In My Head
4.Come Gangsta
5.Jellysickle
6.Sleeping Beauty
7.The Beast
8.This Is Me

Also, I leaked "Turn" along time ago, got it exclusively from a Strange affiliate...PeACe

LMAO, Its all opinions so there is no point in arguing, but imo Yukmouth is on a whole other level, Tech is great but right now imo Yuk is easily tops in the West.

Okay dude, Tech is obviously way more talented than Yuk, from his wider range in flow, to subject matter, to lyrical skill, it doesn't really matter, Yukmouth is a west coast legend, no doubt, he has his classics, but Tech is just something else...Download Yukmouth, Gonzoe, & Tech N9ne - "Kill Em Off" and tell me who rips it best...That's right...TECH N999999NE...PeACe

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2006, 03:41:06 PM »
holy shit! Eminem, Tech N9ne, and Brotha Lynch Hung on the same track  :o
:o :o :o

youngmessnucca

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2006, 06:06:49 PM »
It's crazy that they finally were able to get that track with the 3 of them all on it. This had been in the works for years now, and it's nice to see this coming together. An album from Tech is guarenteed to be something worth listening too because he puts alot of time and energy into his shit.

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2006, 06:08:07 PM »
I really hope this drops before the year is up.
Hip Hop: Live, Breathe, Sleep it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2006, 06:38:52 PM »
I really hope this drops before the year is up.

It should...

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2006, 07:01:07 PM »
I've been looking forward to this album ever since he mentioned it a couple years ago.  One of the most talented rappers out for sure.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2006, 10:18:13 PM »

1.No Can Do
2.In My Head
4.Come Gangsta
5.Jellysickle
6.Sleeping Beauty
7.The Beast
8.This Is Me

Okay dude, Tech is obviously way more talented than Yuk, from his wider range in flow, to subject matter, to lyrical skill, it doesn't really matter, Yukmouth is a west coast legend, no doubt, he has his classics, but Tech is just something else...Download Yukmouth, Gonzoe, & Tech N9ne - "Kill Em Off" and tell me who rips it best...That's right...TECH N999999NE...PeACe

Dude I dont need to DL that track cause I bought that Yuk album the first day it came out lol "Kill Em Off" is the 2nd track on UGA2 and imo YUK has the best verse, Tech gets sidetracked in that song with alot of lyrics that make no sense, Yuk was the best on that, obviousley Yuk > Tech

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2006, 10:24:00 PM »
Hope it does drop

And KIll Em Off I think they both drop hot verses so its hard to say
but listen to "somebody gonna die tonight" Yuk's verse is much better. Tech N9ne says motherfucker about a million times. And In Regime Mobstaz yuk drops a better verse too. But when it comes to Yuk and techn9ne its all opinion on whoze better. I do like Yuk more though, but that doesnt take anything away from Tech N9ne

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2006, 10:26:23 PM »

1.No Can Do
2.In My Head
4.Come Gangsta
5.Jellysickle
6.Sleeping Beauty
7.The Beast
8.This Is Me

Dude I dont need to DL that track cause I bought that Yuk album the first day it came out lol "Kill Em Off" is the 2nd track on UGA2 and imo YUK has the best verse, Tech gets sidetracked in that song with alot of lyrics that make no sense, Yuk was the best on that, obviousley Yuk > Tech

They make no sense to you, because he's on a whole other level...Yukmouth is coming out with a lot of the same shit nowadays, his flow/voice sometimes becomes a little irritating, he's not a bad artist by any means, in fact, I like his shit... he's always coming along with Tech N9ne for his shows, but he never performs...Have you seen Tech N9ne perform? He's on something else, everyone around him looks like just another rapper when he's on stage, he's got something special and he gives it his all 100% of the time...I think you need to listen to more Tech N9ne before you claim Yukmouth is better, because even Yukmouth has mad respect and in a way looks up to N9na, Tech N9ne gets mad love in this game...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2006, 10:30:47 PM »
Tech N9ne says motherfucker about a million times.

That's the whole point of it, I love that verse. IMO Tech N9ne >>>> Yukmouth. I think you guys haven't really paid attention to Tech or simply haven't heard enough of his catalogue...No way can Yukmouth ever put together a track like "This Ring" or "Trapped In A Psycho's Body"... or any of the crazy shit Tech is on, he's got so much more subject, flow, concepts, he's just on something else, I love the shit he puts out...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2006, 10:31:57 PM »

1.No Can Do
2.In My Head
4.Come Gangsta
5.Jellysickle
6.Sleeping Beauty
7.The Beast
8.This Is Me

They make no sense to you, because he's on a whole other level...Yukmouth is coming out with a lot of the same shit nowadays, his flow/voice sometimes becomes a little irritating, he's not a bad artist by any means, in fact, I like his shit... he's always coming along with Tech N9ne for his shows, but he never performs...Have you seen Tech N9ne perform? He's on something else, everyone around him looks like just another rapper when he's on stage, he's got something special and he gives it his all 100% of the time...I think you need to listen to more Tech N9ne before you claim Yukmouth is better, because even Yukmouth has mad respect and in a way looks up to N9na, Tech N9ne gets mad love in this game...PeACe

A whole other level is really a CHINO XL..But Tech Nine is dope as fuck.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2006, 10:35:28 PM »
Tech N9ne says motherfucker about a million times.

That's the whole point of it, I love that verse. IMO Tech N9ne >>>> Yukmouth. I think you guys haven't really paid attention to Tech or simply haven't heard enough of his catalogue...No way can Yukmouth ever put together a track like "This Ring" or "Trapped In A Psycho's Body"... or any of the crazy shit Tech is on, he's got so much more subject, flow, concepts, he's just on something else, I love the shit he puts out...PeACe

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! You are the one that hasnt heard enough Yuk.  "This Ring" is amazing but Yuk can make songs BETTER than that and he has.  Listen to 'Revelations" that shit is on a whole other level then anything Tech has ever done Yuk's story tellin and lyrics in "Revelations" is AMAZING.  And also      Nuthin 2 a Boss > Any Tech track ever