Author Topic: Tech N9ne - Everready: The Religion +++TRACKLIST+++  (Read 1410 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: Tech N9ne - Everready: The Religion +++TRACKLIST+++
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2006, 12:05:47 AM »
I liked "Jelly Sickle"...Better tracks have leaked though...The advance that leaked looked like this:

1.No Can Do
2.In My Head
3.My Wife, My Bitch, My Girl
4.Come Gangsta
5.Jellysickle
6.Sleeping Beauty
7.The Beast
8.This Is Me

Also, I leaked "Turn" along time ago, got it exclusively from a Strange affiliate...PeACe

And BTW, Tech N9ne >>> Yukmouth

LMAO, Its all opinions so there is no point in arguing, but imo Yukmouth is on a whole other level, Tech is great but right now imo Yuk is easily tops in the West.

Okay dude, Tech is obviously way more talented than Yuk, from his wider range in flow, to subject matter, to lyrical skill, it doesn't really matter, Yukmouth is a west coast legend, no doubt, he has his classics, but Tech is just something else...Download Yukmouth, Gonzoe, & Tech N9ne - "Kill Em Off" and tell me who rips it best...That's right...TECH N999999NE...PeACe

Dude I dont need to DL that track cause I bought that Yuk album the first day it came out lol "Kill Em Off" is the 2nd track on UGA2 and imo YUK has the best verse, Tech gets sidetracked in that song with alot of lyrics that make no sense, Yuk was the best on that, obviousley Yuk > Tech

spice have u heard "bumbell"? by yuk and tech...tech kills the track.....but i dunno too me these guys are equal...their both dope in many ways....oh anyone know how many "planet rock" versions tech released? i got a version where the hook goes "party people"

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2006, 08:11:23 AM »
BTW, This Is Me is piff.
Hip Hop: Live, Breathe, Sleep it.

Scarfacetony

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2006, 08:25:41 AM »
I agree with NOW_I_NOW

Techn9ne is the best rapper alive.... his music is on another level!!! :drool:

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2006, 09:12:24 AM »
i dont think this tracklist is the real deal, but some of it maybe is right, and i think the album comes late October, and the advance is just incredible dope..lol @ that dude sayin youkmouth is better then tech n9ne haha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2006, 09:31:59 AM »
oh anyone know how many "planet rock" versions tech released? i got a version where the hook goes "party people"

"Planet Rock" from "The Worst"
"Planet Rock 2K (Down South Mix)" from "Calm Before The Storm"
"Planet Rock 2K1" from "Anghellic"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2006, 09:33:00 AM »
i dont think this tracklist is the real deal

I agree...But all those tracks exist and a good portion of them will make the album...PeACe

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2006, 12:49:17 PM »
Tech is an another level than Yuk, there's no doubt about it, Yuk knows that too.

dunno about the tracklist but I really hope the lynch track makes the album (with or without Em, last I heard from Tech's mouth was that Em still didn't drop his verse but that was some time ago so who knows)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2006, 02:03:53 PM »
Tech is an another level than Yuk, there's no doubt about it, Yuk knows that too.

dunno about the tracklist but I really hope the lynch track makes the album (with or without Em, last I heard from Tech's mouth was that Em still didn't drop his verse but that was some time ago so who knows)

It will...

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2006, 06:50:40 AM »
still no eminem verse for what i know....i thinks its pretty funny, ppl been talking about this song form like over a year and its still not recorded lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2006, 10:21:58 AM »
still no eminem verse for what i know....i thinks its pretty funny, ppl been talking about this song form like over a year and its still not recorded lol

It's recorded, buddy...Where are you getting your misinfo?

Mizery Made

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2006, 04:36:46 AM »
Heh...

1 ) This is far from the tracklist, hell, nearly all the songs that leaked were scrapped and Tech went back into the studio like just a month ago and dropped 5 new tracks or so to replace them.

2 ) Far as I know, and as far as what I'm hearing.... Em has yet to complete his verse, looking doubtful he will. Won't be the first time that Eminem didn't make it on a song before the Deadline (He couldn't get his material down for She Devil as he was busy doing reshoots, post-production & Soudtrack work for 8Mile)

3 ) The two dates that have been mentioned are: October 24th, and if that wasn't available, then they had November 7th (one day before Tech's B-Day) for the release. Though here recently, it seems they're leaning more-so toward the Nov. 7th release.

4 ) Strange Music has a new deal though, they're no longer with MSC but now they are with Fontana/Universal

5 ) They have finished putting together the sampler, and according to The Freix, it's very well put together. It also includes the single which only 10 people have heard.

6 ) The website will finally be redesigned real soon. The new set-up they're going with will allow even Travis to put up news, so it should stay pretty up-to-date.

7 ) You missed a version of Planet Rock. You have Planet Rock from the Thicker Than Water OST, Planet Rock 2K [Down South Mix] from Calm, Planet Rock 2K [Original Version] from Worst and finally P.R. 2K1 from Anghellic.

8 ) As far as the Yuk/Tech thing... I'm not getting too deep into that as you people are bickering like little children about it, but I will leave this in regards to it:

Tech is that style, that next level, that new shit that's gonna take Hip-Hop to the next level -- Yukmouth (T9X DVD)

Nigga is the tightest nigga moving, man. I mean, Eminem, Hot, Yeah I give it up to 'em. Jay-Z? Mega hot, I give it up to 'em. Nas? Hot. But non of them niggas can fuck with Tech N9ne. And I put everything on that nigga, I'll put a million on that, nigga. Yeah, put up some money nigga, Roca-Fella, whoever nigga. Tech N9ne will demolish all you niggas, from the stage show to rockin' the mic, you name it. -- Yukmouth (T9X DVD)

There's Yuk basically saying he's one of, if not the best out there... but even still, why the bickering over Yuk vs. Tech? I thought this shit was "Regime 4 Life"? Gees. What it all boils down to is, they both bosses, both under-rated on a major scale by the brain dead "Mainstream" kiddies.

Besides, shit... this argument is like the whole Tupac vs. Biggie thing, hard to compare as they have different styles, both bring something different to the table.

9 )  And for those of you who haven't seen it (Though I bet most of you have given the majority seem to be Yuk fans...) check this:

http://vidsearch.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=876777253

That ish right there is crazy...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 04:42:59 AM by Kain2004 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2006, 10:32:34 AM »
Heh...

1 ) This is far from the tracklist, hell, nearly all the songs that leaked were scrapped and Tech went back into the studio like just a month ago and dropped 5 new tracks or so to replace them.

2 ) Far as I know, and as far as what I'm hearing.... Em has yet to complete his verse, looking doubtful he will. Won't be the first time that Eminem didn't make it on a song before the Deadline (He couldn't get his material down for She Devil as he was busy doing reshoots, post-production & Soudtrack work for 8Mile)

3 ) The two dates that have been mentioned are: October 24th, and if that wasn't available, then they had November 7th (one day before Tech's B-Day) for the release. Though here recently, it seems they're leaning more-so toward the Nov. 7th release.

4 ) Strange Music has a new deal though, they're no longer with MSC but now they are with Fontana/Universal

5 ) They have finished putting together the sampler, and according to The Freix, it's very well put together. It also includes the single which only 10 people have heard.

6 ) The website will finally be redesigned real soon. The new set-up they're going with will allow even Travis to put up news, so it should stay pretty up-to-date.

7 ) You missed a version of Planet Rock. You have Planet Rock from the Thicker Than Water OST, Planet Rock 2K [Down South Mix] from Calm, Planet Rock 2K [Original Version] from Worst and finally P.R. 2K1 from Anghellic.

8 ) As far as the Yuk/Tech thing... I'm not getting too deep into that as you people are bickering like little children about it, but I will leave this in regards to it:

Tech is that style, that next level, that new shit that's gonna take Hip-Hop to the next level -- Yukmouth (T9X DVD)

Nigga is the tightest nigga moving, man. I mean, Eminem, Hot, Yeah I give it up to 'em. Jay-Z? Mega hot, I give it up to 'em. Nas? Hot. But non of them niggas can fuck with Tech N9ne. And I put everything on that nigga, I'll put a million on that, nigga. Yeah, put up some money nigga, Roca-Fella, whoever nigga. Tech N9ne will demolish all you niggas, from the stage show to rockin' the mic, you name it. -- Yukmouth (T9X DVD)

There's Yuk basically saying he's one of, if not the best out there... but even still, why the bickering over Yuk vs. Tech? I thought this shit was "Regime 4 Life"? Gees. What it all boils down to is, they both bosses, both under-rated on a major scale by the brain dead "Mainstream" kiddies.

Besides, shit... this argument is like the whole Tupac vs. Biggie thing, hard to compare as they have different styles, both bring something different to the table.

9 )  And for those of you who haven't seen it (Though I bet most of you have given the majority seem to be Yuk fans...) check this:

http://vidsearch.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=876777253

That ish right there is crazy...

Yea, I figured it wasn't the real tracklist right after I posted it, but some of those tracks will still make the album...And yea, I have "Planet Rock" from the "Thicker Than Water" OST, just forgot 'bout that for a sec...Too bad about Eminem, he can hook Akon up with a verse, but can't do the Tech track? That's pretty weak...Have you heard the single? If so, how is it? And yea, Yukmouth knows what's up, I love how parts of that quote is at the end of "Come Gangsta" as well...PeACe

PS...Kurupt and Tech N9ne should work together...

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2006, 01:39:59 PM »
Ok yuk and tech are my favorites rappers and

yuk is very good.. probably one of the best....but tech n9ne is just crazy... he is way above anyone i think.. he can rap over drum n bass, he can rap over techno.. he can sing...
i still cant pick which one is the best.... but tech n9ne is def more versatile

kingwell

« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2006, 07:12:50 PM »
There is NO BEEF between Tech and Yuk, Tech hasn't been hanging with the Regime as much, but he is still covering his area for Regime.  Yuk understands how hard and busy Tech is with his album.

Mizery Made

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2006, 09:16:53 PM »
There is NO BEEF between Tech and Yuk, Tech hasn't been hanging with the Regime as much, but he is still covering his area for Regime.  Yuk understands how hard and busy Tech is with his album.

Speaking of, on another site a few months ago, people claimed that Tech hasn't rode for the Regime or even shown love since like 2002... yet there have been countless times where he makes reference to The Regime in his verse, showing them love. And like you said, Yuk understands how busy Tech is, shit, he's basically been on a non-stop tour since 2001, amazing he's had time to do anything.

Though, it's not like Tech hasn't put forth any effort to hook up with Yuk and the rest of the Regime. I think Yuk himself even said that Tech was spose to be on AOW1, but when Tech came by to put it down in the studio, the computers were fucked and thus they didn't have the instrumentals or anything and by the time it would have took for someone to go find the back-ups and get back, Tech had to be on his way to the next town on his tour.