Author Topic: fuckin candians  (Read 2941 times)

Sikotic™

Re: fuckin candians
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2006, 10:57:22 PM »
Now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2006, 10:58:36 PM »
hahaha i dont drive man wut bout weekends

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2006, 11:01:22 PM »
You don't drive? Take the bus then.

Fact of the matter is, you shook, pussy. You just lost your street cred over the internet, son. Now what you got left other than your right hand and a bottle of lubbe cuz you just fuckin yoself, doggy.

I was gonna tell you ya to bring yo kufi when you came down here, but nah, I already smacked that shit off.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2006, 11:04:22 PM »
street cred over internet? i dont give a fuck. u mad since u talkd shit i juz talkd shit back so wsup u really mad so than roll by family fun arcade n trust me there aint no kids there this saturday?sunday?friday?. and what u gon kill me and put ur self on blast already on this forum?? i kno u aint gonna kill me unless ur down to do 25-life in prison.

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2006, 11:08:44 PM »
street cred over internet? i dont give a fuck. u mad since u talkd shit i juz talkd shit back so wsup u really mad so than roll by family fun arcade n trust me there aint no kids there this saturday?sunday?friday?. and what u gon kill me and put ur self on blast already on this forum?? i kno u aint gonna kill me unless ur down to do 25-life in prison.

I'M not gonna kill you, man. You just gonna end up missing. I don't know what you're talking about.

And why family fun arcade homie? We gonna scrap or you gonna challenge me to some DDR?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2006, 11:11:37 PM »

I'M not gonna kill you, man. You just gonna end up missing. I don't know what you're talking about.

And why family fun arcade homie? We gonna scrap or you gonna challenge me to some DDR?

so u gon meet up or not?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2006, 11:12:21 PM »

so u gon meet up or not?
Hes hoping theres gonna be people there to stop it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2006, 11:13:37 PM »

No.

so u gon meet up or not?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2006, 11:15:02 PM »
haha nobody gon be stoppin nothin, man roll by man if u think im such a punk.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2006, 11:15:22 PM »
 ::) ::) :sign_banhim:

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2006, 11:19:07 PM »
LMAO Family arcade centre of all places AHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2006, 11:33:28 PM »
haha nobody gon be stoppin nothin, man roll by man if u think im such a punk.
Nah man, I'm a internet gangsta with morals. Wanna take this in front of the Reseda police station?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2006, 02:58:35 AM »
sikotic  u is on deeeezzz nuttzzz fucking faggit go make love to camron u punk pink biaaatch

where yo pink rag at u fucking woman
You wanna say that to my face muhfucka? Fuck this e-bangin shit patna, I know you live around me. Come say it to my face.

When I'm done, people gonna mistake you for reppin' Dipset when your face is all purple, muhfucka. Yo blue rag and yo cum-stained Tookie poster ain't gonna do shit when I knock yo punk ass down.

alright lets meet up at family fun arcade balboa and devonshire
haahah you fuckin faggot, reading this I am thinking its almost worth it to pay 5 bills to fly down to LA to shit kick you, fuckin puss
go change your tampax and wipe your pussy you cunt

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2006, 01:43:52 PM »
sikotic  u is on deeeezzz nuttzzz fucking faggit go make love to camron u punk pink biaaatch

where yo pink rag at u fucking woman
You wanna say that to my face muhfucka? Fuck this e-bangin shit patna, I know you live around me. Come say it to my face.

When I'm done, people gonna mistake you for reppin' Dipset when your face is all purple, muhfucka. Yo blue rag and yo cum-stained Tookie poster ain't gonna do shit when I knock yo punk ass down.

alright lets meet up at family fun arcade balboa and devonshire
haahah you fuckin faggot, reading this I am thinking its almost worth it to pay 5 bills to fly down to LA to shit kick you, fuckin puss
go change your tampax and wipe your pussy you cunt

than do it punk but u juz gon get ur ass jackd n fuckd up fucking white boi. com here man my pleasure to check ur ass shit man hopefully u bring a fat wallet wit you

Raphael

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2006, 02:29:48 PM »
And if Sweden does shit on Canada in hockey! Then why do all your best players come over here and play? Dumbass
coz they get paid more. if we were to have as many residents as y´all over here then 90% of the NHL would be made up of swedish players.
yeah fuck the U.S. and Canada it's SWEDEN BITCH!

shut the fuck up no1 gives a fuck if ur from sweden u stupid fuck

shut the fuck up im gangsta u punk ass bitch bla bla bla family fun :laugh: thats all i think about when i read your stupid posts