Author Topic: fuckin candians  (Read 2943 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: fuckin candians
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2006, 09:04:40 PM »
You dont know anything about Canada, let alone the people.. sit down and shut up you 12 year old internet banger ::)

Streetryder310

• 'G'
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2006, 09:08:07 PM »
And if Sweden does shit on Canada in hockey! Then why do all your best players come over here and play? Dumbass
coz they get paid more. if we were to have as many residents as y´all over here then 90% of the NHL would be made up of swedish players.
yeah fuck the U.S. and Canada it's SWEDEN BITCH!

shut the fuck up no1 gives a fuck if ur from sweden u stupid fuck

shut the fuck up im gangsta u punk ass bitch bla bla bla family fun :laugh: thats all i think about when i read your stupid posts

U a gangsta then what da fuck u claim foo!

suckaa free

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2006, 09:33:56 PM »
maybe somebody did but,

Did anybody trip of why the thread says "fuckin candians?"  i wanna be a "candian."  dont know nothin about canadians though.   :)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 09:36:13 PM by Suckaa Free »

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2006, 09:50:08 PM »
maybe somebody did but,

Did anybody trip of why the thread says "fuckin candians?"  i wanna be a "candian."  dont know nothin about canadians though.   :)

no :laugh:

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2006, 04:48:48 AM »
im canadian and i dunno wtf u were talkin about cali kush.............i smoke bc grown kush everyday and its way killer than that crap in cali. all the dro in cali is comin from BC and all the dro on the east n south is comin from Toronto and bud gets in2 toronto from bc as well. as for cheap kush...every1 would rather run it over the border and sell it for double so kush goes for atleast 180 an oz
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2006, 10:07:19 AM »
im canadian and i dunno wtf u were talkin about cali kush.............i smoke bc grown kush everyday and its way killer than that crap in cali. all the dro in cali is comin from BC and all the dro on the east n south is comin from Toronto and bud gets in2 toronto from bc as well. as for cheap kush...every1 would rather run it over the border and sell it for double so kush goes for atleast 180 an oz

LMAO...Another moron who doesn't know what he's talking about...You're the reason some American weed-smokers hate Canadians.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2006, 10:13:23 AM »
thats cuz candian weed >>> american weed and that pretty much a fact and im not gonna argue with you about that

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2006, 10:21:56 AM »

LMAO...Another moron who doesn't know what he's talking about...You're the reason some American weed-smokers hate Canadians.

...yeah i kinda have to agree with u on that... its quite sad actually :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2006, 10:28:46 AM »
thats cuz candian weed >>> american weed and that pretty much a fact and im not gonna argue with you about that

And how do you know this, dickhead? In Canada, all the shit you get grows in Canada...In Cali, we get weed from ALL AROUND THE WORLD...Another reason cocky Canadian weed-smokers are dumb... ::)

Bigg $amo

« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2006, 10:40:40 AM »

And how do you know this, dickhead? In Canada, all the shit you get grows in Canada...In Cali, we get weed from ALL AROUND THE WORLD...Another reason cocky Canadian weed-smokers are dumb... ::)

then dont call it CALI kush, dickhead.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2006, 10:42:55 AM »

WOW...What a fucking moron. The Kush is grown here, idiot, but we get different strains as well...You're clueless, son, shut your mouth.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2006, 10:54:02 AM »

WOW...What a fucking moron. The Kush is grown here, idiot, but we get different strains as well...You're clueless, son, shut your mouth.

yeah, it'd be interesting to compare the Kush in Cali to the "Kush" we have here... people say they buy it for the same price as Hydro so i doubt its really Kush, people just believe whatever theyre told

Raphael

« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2006, 01:17:27 PM »
LOOL! why are you guys arguing about weed :laugh:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2006, 05:19:44 PM »
some of these candians fucking piss me off. yea come post here u candian punks. talk shit n give me a good laugh u fucking pricks.

lets stay on topic

every1 knoes canadian kush dont match up to cali kush.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2006, 05:24:55 PM »
some of these candians fucking piss me off. yea come post here u candian punks. talk shit n give me a good laugh u fucking pricks.

lets stay on topic

every1 knoes canadian kush dont match up to cali kush.

What they're claiming is Kush obviously isn't, especially if you take into account the price they're claiming to get it for...PeACe