Author Topic: fuckin candians  (Read 2944 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: fuckin candians
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2006, 05:36:44 PM »
some of these candians fucking piss me off. yea come post here u candian punks. talk shit n give me a good laugh u fucking pricks.

lets stay on topic

every1 knoes canadian kush dont match up to cali kush.

What they're claiming is Kush obviously isn't, especially if you take into account the price they're claiming to get it for...PeACe

No I was talking about Hydro before, I didnt know how much our "Kush" was. But in a song today, I heard that the Kush here goes for $400 Canadian (per ounce). I guess that's possible...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2006, 05:39:53 PM »
some of these candians fucking piss me off. yea come post here u candian punks. talk shit n give me a good laugh u fucking pricks.

lets stay on topic

every1 knoes canadian kush dont match up to cali kush.

What they're claiming is Kush obviously isn't, especially if you take into account the price they're claiming to get it for...PeACe

No I was talking about Hydro before, I didnt know how much our "Kush" was. But in a song today, I heard that the Kush here goes for $400 Canadian (per ounce). I guess that's possible...
lol hahahhahahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahhah

damn your a joke.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2006, 05:40:37 PM »
^^Not talking about you.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2006, 05:51:23 PM »
yeah $400 an ounce is about right... its a little cheaper, should be about 425 an ounce... damn, weed's cheap up here, thats $360 american, lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2006, 05:55:04 PM »
yeah $400 an ounce is about right... its a little cheaper, should be about 425 an ounce... damn, weed's cheap up here, thats $360 american, lol

That's still probably not even OG Kush, most likely some Bubba Kush, which goes for a much lower price...PeACe

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2006, 05:58:40 PM »

That's still probably not even OG Kush, most likely some Bubba Kush, which goes for a much lower price...PeACe

Ah, well didnt say it was OG. :laugh: It said something like, "And here, Kush goes for 400 an ounce!"

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2006, 06:05:49 PM »
easy buddy, try a 170 a zip

can get a qp for 6 hundo canadian

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2006, 06:10:30 PM »
easy buddy, try a 170 a zip

can get a qp for 6 hundo canadian

Once again, we are talking about Kush, not your little BC Hydro Chronic...PeACe

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2006, 11:30:25 PM »
im canadian and i dunno wtf u were talkin about cali kush.............i smoke bc grown kush everyday and its way killer than that crap in cali. all the dro in cali is comin from BC and all the dro on the east n south is comin from Toronto and bud gets in2 toronto from bc as well. as for cheap kush...every1 would rather run it over the border and sell it for double so kush goes for atleast 180 an oz

LMAO...Another moron who doesn't know what he's talking about...You're the reason some American weed-smokers hate Canadians.

the kush i get is fuckin killer...a joint puts me & 2 other everyday smokers (like me) on our fuckin asses. and i usually pay 220 - 250 an oz....the cheapest ive goten it is 180 and believe me beatch its fuckin killer.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2006, 11:34:26 PM »
im canadian and i dunno wtf u were talkin about cali kush.............i smoke bc grown kush everyday and its way killer than that crap in cali. all the dro in cali is comin from BC and all the dro on the east n south is comin from Toronto and bud gets in2 toronto from bc as well. as for cheap kush...every1 would rather run it over the border and sell it for double so kush goes for atleast 180 an oz

LMAO...Another moron who doesn't know what he's talking about...You're the reason some American weed-smokers hate Canadians.

the kush i get is fuckin killer...a joint puts me & 2 other everyday smokers (like me) on our fuckin asses. and i usually pay 220 - 250 an oz....the cheapest ive goten it is 180 and believe me beatch its fuckin killer.

any "Kush" under, i'd say, 350 isnt real Kush... u know that people can lie, right...? its not always necessarily what the supplier says it is, no matter how close he is to u
and also, the Kush here may be good, but its likely that the Kush is Cali is better than ours... just cuz ours is the best WE'VE had, u cant just assume that its the best of all time

Floydness

« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2006, 08:45:39 AM »
not that anyone gives a fuck, but I want to go to Canada... I heard its really nice... :banana_llama: :banana_llama:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2006, 09:49:03 AM »

any "Kush" under, i'd say, 350 isnt real Kush... u know that people can lie, right...? its not always necessarily what the supplier says it is, no matter how close he is to u
and also, the Kush here may be good, but its likely that the Kush is Cali is better than ours... just cuz ours is the best WE'VE had, u cant just assume that its the best of all time

^^Dude knows what's up...Your dealer probably tells you it's Kush when it's just some fire Chronic, he'd be making no profit if he was selling real Kush for that price...PeACe

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2013, 02:04:27 AM »
LOL just read this old thread when I was a stone cold kush smoker.

best believe tho; BC still got the best!
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2013, 04:13:48 AM »
you gonna pay the piper soon ya faggot
huh?
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2013, 07:41:21 PM »
fuck shawn nut

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.