Author Topic: My headlight just blew out and Kragen Auto Parts is closed  (Read 240 times)

Sikotic™

Re: My headlight just blew out and Kragen Auto Parts is closed
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 03:09:28 PM »
So I finally get to Kragen and buy my headlamp. I'm installing the shit into my car, and all of a sudden I hear the Pussycat Dolls blasting outta this Corvette. I dunno about y;all, but I picture bangin broads when I hear that song. So they pull up and I see the ugliest nastiest lookin' dirty ass bitches come out the whip. At first I thought it was dudes.

I'll be traumatized whenever I hear that "Don't Cha" track.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 03:11:23 PM »
So I finally get to Kragen and buy my headlamp. I'm installing the shit into my car, and all of a sudden I hear the Pussycat Dolls blasting outta this Corvette. I dunno about y;all, but I picture bangin broads when I hear that song. So they pull up and I see the ugliest nastiest lookin' dirty ass bitches come out the whip. At first I thought it was dudes.

LMAO!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 04:00:09 PM »

Nothing worse than ugly bitches who think they're fine...

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2006, 06:02:21 PM »

LMAO!!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2006, 06:20:52 PM »

:sign_werd:

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2006, 06:58:51 PM »

aint that the ruth? NOTHING WORSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2006, 07:33:35 PM »

even worse than gettin ur balls slowly squeezed in a vise till they pop??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2006, 08:03:51 PM »

even worse than gettin ur balls slowly squeezed in a vise till they pop??

Depends on how ugly and the size of the vice.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2006, 01:35:47 AM »
They're always the most confident too. Shits disgusting when you walk by a bunch of ugly fat bitches that resemble grazing cattle and those hefers whistle at you. I feel like shit when that happens.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE