Poll

Jay-Z: Dead Presidents 1 or 2?

I
II

Author Topic: Jay-Z: Dead Presidents 1 or 2?  (Read 418 times)

kingwell

Jay-Z: Dead Presidents 1 or 2?
« on: August 10, 2006, 10:18:52 PM »
WHICH ONE?!

"THE" MoSav

Re: Jay-Z: Dead Presidents 1 or 2?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 10:19:25 PM »

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 10:23:29 PM »
2 Easily

suckaa free

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 10:23:54 PM »
fuck jay-z.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 10:24:33 PM »

The Best of 3 Worlds

suckaa free

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 11:27:18 PM »
Its not that he cant rap cuz he got bars, but man hes such a bitch, i just wanna crack him in the jaw

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 11:28:33 PM »
Dude is a fuckin jealous, shady, snake! 

westkoastanostra

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 11:59:14 PM »
LOL^^^ easy guys....its a rap beef..u guys take that cam vs jay too seriously

but yea i gotta go with 2

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 12:13:05 AM »
LOL^^^ easy guys....its a rap beef..u guys take that cam vs jay too seriously

but yea i gotta go with 2

its just that Jiggas a bitch thats all  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

teecee

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2006, 12:18:27 AM »
Man, the internet has been great for music in a lot of ways, but it ha s also made it so that hiphop isn't about the music anymore, but everythin BESIDES the music.  It's funny, people can't judge a rapper based on their music anymore, its gotta be about their personal life, clothes(Cam's pink vs. Jay's sandals etc).......what a fucking joke, i had even actually written off all of Dipset cuyz of their retarded fans, even though i used to be a big Cam fan. HOwever, i have really tried to get down with Dipset, and have found it truly is not good music.  SOme tiht songs, but very inconsistent with some of the worst attempts in history at commerical success, of which they will never attain.  J.R. Writer is pretty nice though....

But yo, Dead Presidents 1 for me, its what i got used to when it first came out, i had that shit on satelite radio, didn't even know who Jay was at the time.   And to be honest, i am sick of Jay right now, mainly because of all the bullshit on the net.  I was anticipating his new album, but now, i dont' know.........

suckaa free

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2006, 12:22:15 AM »
^so do you like jay-z or not?  hold on, before you answer...

fuck jay-z.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2006, 12:25:48 AM »
Man, the internet has been great for music in a lot of ways, but it ha s also made it so that hiphop isn't about the music anymore, but everythin BESIDES the music.  It's funny, people can't judge a rapper based on their music anymore, its gotta be about their personal life, clothes(Cam's pink vs. Jay's sandals etc).......what a fucking joke, i had even actually written off all of Dipset cuyz of their retarded fans, even though i used to be a big Cam fan. HOwever, i have really tried to get down with Dipset, and have found it truly is not good music.  SOme tiht songs, but very inconsistent with some of the worst attempts in history at commerical success, of which they will never attain.  J.R. Writer is pretty nice though....

But yo, Dead Presidents 1 for me, its what i got used to when it first came out, i had that shit on satelite radio, didn't even know who Jay was at the time.   And to be honest, i am sick of Jay right now, mainly because of all the bullshit on the net.  I was anticipating his new album, but now, i dont' know.........

bet you havent heard that new 40 cal have you?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2006, 12:27:53 AM »
I can guarantee he hasn't.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE