Author Topic: i photoshopped the guy Sparegeez told us to  (Read 505 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: i photoshopped the guy Sparegeez told us to
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 03:30:42 PM »
lol

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 03:46:49 PM »
LOL, this guy is never gunna post here again...

Streetryder310

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 03:54:09 PM »
Ha ha funny shit lol ;D

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2006, 12:49:13 AM »
There's so much other shit going on but I'm not even gonna say something. Funny as hell, but whatever. This chick is trying to get back with me but I'mma say hell no. He hasn't been out of his house since I trashed his car, cuz he's scared I might be out there. Imma wait till school starts, fuck junior year. Oklin your a fucking faggot man. That's some real shit too doode, you might think it's all funny how you be saying all that gay shit, but that shit is fucking disgusting. White boy from Europe keep it in your tight leather pants. At least I'm over here talking about bitches and not like you on how much you wanna fuck Sikotic or how your having cyber sex with faggots like you.
Looney I got much love from the West coast ya bitch. I just don't get it from fake ass crips like you who think that your gonna run me out of dubcc with all the bullshit you talk. You must have watched your mom get fucked when you were a kid, cuz you turned out very aggresive. Fucking whore wanted it rough I bet, that's why you think your the shit. Keep that gangsta shit between you and your fake ass neighborhood. by the way, Fuck a jew named NIK.  My diss to all my enemies V.2 coming soon bitches.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2006, 01:28:30 AM »
I feel ya homie. Keep ya head up. Whatever you do, you gotta make that bitch feel sorry. Fuck with her girlfriends and mess with her head. Bitches always think they can get away with everything cuz their cute n shit.

And if you really wanna get down, I know soebody that can dispose of dead bodies for a pack of condoms and a few c notes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2006, 01:34:43 AM »
I feel ya homie. Keep ya head up. Whatever you do, you gotta make that bitch feel sorry. Fuck with her girlfriends and mess with her head. Bitches always think they can get away with everything cuz their cute n shit.

And if you really wanna get down, I know soebody that can dispose of dead bodies for a pack of condoms and a few c notes.

ill pitch in a used condom, and $3.50 canadian... thats like 8 cents american

Raphael

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2006, 02:23:39 AM »
Looney I got much love from the West coast ya bitch. I just don't get it from fake ass crips like you who think that your gonna run me out of dubcc with all the bullshit you talk. You must have watched your mom get fucked when you were a kid, cuz you turned out very aggresive. Fucking whore wanted it rough I bet, that's why you think your the shit. Keep that gangsta shit between you and your fake ass neighborhood.

word

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2006, 04:39:20 AM »
Oklin your a fucking faggot man. That's some real shit too doode, you might think it's all funny how you be saying all that gay shit, but that shit is fucking disgusting. White boy from Europe keep it in your tight leather pants. At least I'm over here talking about bitches and not like you on how much you wanna fuck Sikotic or how your having cyber sex with faggots like you.
thanks for the kind words :)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2006, 05:19:20 AM »
There's so much other shit going on but I'm not even gonna say something. Funny as hell, but whatever. This chick is trying to get back with me but I'mma say hell no. He hasn't been out of his house since I trashed his car, cuz he's scared I might be out there. Imma wait till school starts, fuck junior year. Oklin your a fucking faggot man. That's some real shit too doode, you might think it's all funny how you be saying all that gay shit, but that shit is fucking disgusting. White boy from Europe keep it in your tight leather pants. At least I'm over here talking about bitches and not like you on how much you wanna fuck Sikotic or how your having cyber sex with faggots like you.
Looney I got much love from the West coast ya bitch. I just don't get it from fake ass crips like you who think that your gonna run me out of dubcc with all the bullshit you talk. You must have watched your mom get fucked when you were a kid, cuz you turned out very aggresive. Fucking whore wanted it rough I bet, that's why you think your the shit. Keep that gangsta shit between you and your fake ass neighborhood. by the way, Fuck a jew named NIK.  My diss to all my enemies V.2 coming soon bitches.

whatever dogg.... you as fake as any other gangbanger on the net. once you realize you are set tripping online, you will realize what a fag you are. and your stupit verses... i'd kill you in 1 bar.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2006, 10:19:53 AM »
Fuck a jew named NIK. 

Watch out, kid, I heard your girl likes it cut... :D

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2006, 12:17:57 PM »
Fuck a jew named NIK. 

Watch out, kid, I heard your girl likes it cut... :D

Your like 2 years older than me...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2006, 12:21:25 PM »

What does that have to do with your girl being down to
fuck a jew named NIK.
??

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2006, 07:03:53 PM »

fuck a jew named NIK.
??

lmfao, nice one :D but for real tho, i didnt know u were 12, Nik...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2006, 07:26:30 PM »

fuck a jew named NIK.
??

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2006, 07:32:51 PM »

fuck a jew named NIK.
??

That's the wrost punch line I've ever heard.