Author Topic: Alright this BEP/DIP shit is getting rediculous  (Read 654 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Alright this BEP/DIP shit is getting rediculous
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 12:15:14 PM »
^^^you need to read my other posts before you respond lol...i already said i don't wanna disable them because i like seeing some of your sigs...i just don't like the ones that are really long

Yeah, I didn't. You got me lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 12:16:39 PM »
^^^you need to read my other posts before you respond lol...i already said i don't wanna disable them because i like seeing some of your sigs...i just don't like the ones that are really long

Yeah, I didn't. You got me lol.

lol...you better recognize

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 12:35:35 PM »
Yeah, the sigs are annoying. Their excuse is of course "well just turn off the sigs in your profile options!". That's the point...I like seeing some of you guys' sigs (like Mauzip's Cam'ron-tampon sig, lol, that was hilarious)

or the one with the shot of Shakira's ass  :D

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2006, 02:08:00 PM »
Someone got their feelings hurt?

Come on man, this is just a joke, just like these Dipset fans are jokes. Besides, I really do think Where Is The Love is a classic by pop standards, and Fergie is either a transvestite, a transsexual or a hermaphrodite. Someone better tell me which option to call her.

BEP FOR LIFE! Or at least for a couple more hours.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2006, 02:41:19 PM »
dipset fans are just in denial, BEP clearin house, they leavin no survivors. BEP bitch.

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2006, 02:43:51 PM »
Someone got their feelings hurt?

Come on man, this is just a joke, just like these Dipset fans are jokes. Besides, I really do think Where Is The Love is a classic by pop standards, and Fergie is either a transvestite, a transsexual or a hermaphrodite. Someone better tell me which option to call her.

BEP FOR LIFE! Or at least for a couple more hours.

it has nothing to do with feelings being hurt lol...its jsut annoying...simple as that...and where is the love is a good song...but i wouldn't call it classic by any means....

and fergie would be a hermaphrodite a believe

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2006, 02:46:35 PM »
just cause she doesn't look like some generic assed american girl, fuck those, their a dime a dozen, shes got latin vibes, multicultural to the max, its a movement on all fronts.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 02:48:24 PM by King Brant - I'm Fergie Ferg! »

rik

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2006, 02:48:01 PM »
See, that's why I don't even enter any BEP threads. I haven't replied in a single one of those threads and all y'all gotta do is check if you doubt me. They're all a bunch of lames who are jealous of the movement, it's more than obvious by how their swagger jackin' and overexaggeration. Not only that, it's just that I ain't really diggin' BEP.

So you know what I do, gentlemen? I don't go into the threads. It doesn't even affect me, I just skip over the BEP threads I don't like, and go about my business.

What a concept, huh?

Real spit man

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2006, 02:52:19 PM »
it would be great if the dipshit fans created their own board so then DubCC would be back to normal....until then, I will continue to support the BEP movement and say "FUCK DIPSET"!  This one dipshit fan even had the nerve to call me a DPG dickrider....LOL, please, do you see any pics of DPG in my sig or avatar?  meanwhile, this fag has like 86 pics of Cam'ron in his sig and Julez' nuts in his mouth....and the dumbest thing of all is that you guys all say no homo after everything, what the fuck is that?  wearing pink, thinking of homos all the time...I duno about that shit

rik

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2006, 02:54:20 PM »
clack clack clack calck

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2006, 02:56:01 PM »
see i knew this board couldn't handle a serious thread...now we got people say fuck dipset and fuck bep and all that stuff...seriously guys i didn't make this thread to start shit...i made this thread so we could try and improve some of the crap that infests this board

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2006, 02:58:52 PM »
what did you expect?  people to say "Im sorry Luke, I will remove all my dipset pics and stop wearing pink"?

ya right

PLANT

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2006, 03:00:28 PM »
btw, Im not "taunting" anyone....I dont have any BEP sigs, I just think this dipset shit is out of hand.....it makes the DubCC look bad

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2006, 03:04:14 PM »
i agree...i think it does make dubcc look bad. and it creates a lot of unnecessary tension on the board...but everytime you say "fuck dipset" or something like that it just makes them want to do this more...if we all just stop giving a crap about people dickriding dipset it wont' be such a big deal...

my whole point to this thread was for people to tone down their sigs and stop creating 300 threads about the same thing...i don't care if people like dipset or if people like bep...I just am tired of having to scroll for 4 minutes to get past someones sig

rik

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2006, 03:05:59 PM »
see i knew this board couldn't handle a serious thread...now we got people say fuck dipset and fuck bep and all that stuff...seriously guys i didn't make this thread to start shit...i made this thread so we could try and improve some of the crap that infests this board

I'm goin to be real dog. These cats doing this BEP shit are attention whores. They want the Dipset fans to go in their threads and talk shit cus they're making all these BEP threads. Trying to give us a "taste of our own medicine" if u will. You know what it's whatever though just treat them like a class clown don't give them any attention and eventually they'll give up. I ain't here hating cus that's not what I do, I'm just spittin the real. If ur into BEP well more power to u I'll just stay out of the BEP threads.