Author Topic: Alright this BEP/DIP shit is getting rediculous  (Read 658 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Alright this BEP/DIP shit is getting rediculous
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2006, 03:50:28 AM »
How about stop whining.....on the other hand, the subsection sounds like a good idea  :D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K A I N

« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2006, 07:49:55 AM »
I like BEP and Dipset.

BEP fake movement lost  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2006, 10:06:40 AM »
How about we just clean out the entire outbound section? Give the three dipset fans that are spoiling dubcc a child board of their own, and the problem should be solved. Just ban anyone who ever mentions Dipset in another thread in outbound :D

i agree on making a dipset child board...i was thinking about that the other day....i'm so tired of all the clutter in outbound...someone suggest it to seer

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2006, 10:10:50 AM »
How about we just clean out the entire outbound section? Give the three dipset fans that are spoiling dubcc a child board of their own, and the problem should be solved. Just ban anyone who ever mentions Dipset in another thread in outbound :D

i agree on making a dipset child board...i was thinking about that the other day....i'm so tired of all the clutter in outbound...someone suggest it to seer

make a poll.. if most people vote "yay", seer gotta do it xD

Don Breezio

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2006, 10:32:22 AM »
^^^ check the g spot  8)

Diabolical

« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2006, 11:45:09 AM »

yeah look, already done. http://www.hhboard.com/forumdisplay.php?s=a7f9a6ad8aa1af3519bb6a53a6922261&f=90

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2006, 12:03:11 PM »
a who took my kobe and phil sig pixx cause i was going 2 erase anywayz but i want 2 know who did it??

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2006, 12:17:08 PM »
a who took my kobe and phil sig pixx cause i was going 2 erase anywayz but i want 2 know who did it??

i did, whatcha gonna do about it?

Elevz

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2006, 12:30:30 PM »

Jip the Jacker!

Diabolical

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2006, 12:38:22 PM »

lmao

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2006, 04:07:21 PM »

shut up homo

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2006, 02:16:32 AM »
IM IMMATURE  ;D
DIPSET BITCH!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2006, 02:20:22 AM »
Not only the sigs are annoying, but also having to read 10-15 lines in the outbound to actually see a topic that's not about dipset is annoying. I wish there was an option to hide all topics about dipset
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2006, 02:23:11 AM »
Not only the sigs are annoying, but also having to read 10-15 lines in the outbound to actually see a topic that's not about dipset is annoying. I wish there was an option to hide all topics about dipset
quit youre bitching..everytime you come online i gotta look at that stupid cat with a fuckin green orange peel on his head but you dont see me crying... ;D

but its okay if the sig isnt dipset right?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2006, 03:00:16 AM »
quit youre bitching..everytime you come online i gotta look at that stupid cat with a fuckin green orange peel on his head but you dont see me crying... ;D

but its okay if the sig isnt dipset right?
I suppose that's ok. Funny thing - i got tired of the cat myself, so i changed it a few minutes ago. THen i come back to the topic and see your post. What a fucking coincidence, i've had that cat there for like 2 years
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)