Author Topic: The latest terror plot in Britain proves that multiculturalism doesn't work  (Read 864 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I can't believe that no one on this board is talking about the terror plot that the British authorities just broke up. We are talking about an attack in the final stages that could have killed hundreds and possibly thousands of innocent British and American citizens. A second 9/11. Yet there is only one thread and just 12 posts on this message board about this news. Have we become so accustomed to Islamic terrorism that plots like this barely register on our news radar?

Well you guys might not want to discuss it but I do. In my opinion, this latest news is the final straw. Seriously, no more Muslim immigration into the West. NONE! We tried it out and it obviously does not work. We threw open our doors to these barbarians and gave them a chance to live in a proposporous, free, and tolerant society but obviously they are incapable of doing so. All the liberals and multiculturalists have been proven WRONG. Multiculturalism does NOT work. These people will not be content until they subjugate us, and if they can't subjugate us they will simply try to kill us. I say no more. We have to stop any further immigration from the Muslim world. No sane, clear thinking people would import evil into their countries.....so why should we?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 05:56:59 PM by Real American »

SoCal Iz Active

Do you even think before you post bullshit like this? Blaming a whole culture on what a handful of individuals tried to accomplish is ignorant and stupid. Eat shit.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh and I would like to give a warm thank you to those tens of thousands of British Muslims who flooded the streets to march against these latest terror plots. It is so refreshing that you came out in such massive numbers to protest Islamic terror and show your allegiance to your country and fellow citizens.

Oh wait, that didn't happen did it? I guess they were all at one of those anti-American rallies they love so much.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn C Walker is dropping some knowledge today.......

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Is this what you want in your country?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/02/19/nsharia19.xml&sSheet=/portal/2006/02/19/ixportaltop.html

Poll reveals 40% of Muslims want sharia law in UK
By Patrick Hennessy and Melissa Kite

Four out of 10 British Muslims want sharia law introduced into parts of the country, a survey reveals today.

The ICM opinion poll also indicates that a fifth have sympathy with the "feelings and motives" of the suicide bombers who attacked London last July 7, killing 52 people, although 99 per cent thought the bombers were wrong to carry out the atrocity.

50pc said interracial relations were worsening
Overall, the findings depict a Muslim community becoming more radical and feeling more alienated from mainstream society, even though 91 per cent still say they feel loyal to Britain.

The results of the poll, conducted for the Sunday Telegraph, came as thousands of Muslims staged a fresh protest in London yesterday against the publication of cartoons of Mohammed. In Libya, at least 10 people died in protests linked to the caricatures.

And in Pakistan, a cleric was reported to have put a $1 million (£575,000) bounty on the head of the Danish cartoonist who drew the original pictures.

Last night, Sadiq Khan, the Labour MP involved with the official task force set up after the July attacks, said the findings were "alarming". He added: "Vast numbers of Muslims feel disengaged and alienated from mainstream British society." Sir Iqbal Sacranie, the secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain, said: "This poll confirms the widespread opposition among British Muslims to the so-called war on terror."

The most startling finding is the high level of support for applying sharia law in "predominantly Muslim" areas of Britain.

Sadiq Khan: 'Alarming'
Islamic law is used in large parts of the Middle East, including Iran and Saudi Arabia, and is enforced by religious police. Special courts can hand down harsh punishments which can include stoning and amputation.

Forty per cent of the British Muslims surveyed said they backed introducing sharia in parts of Britain, while 41 per cent opposed it. Twenty per cent felt sympathy with the July 7 bombers' motives, and 75 per cent did not. One per cent felt the attacks were "right".

Nearly two thirds thought the video images shown last week of British troops beating Iraqi youths were symptomatic of a wider problem in Iraq. Half did not think the soldiers would be "appropriately punished".

Half of the 500 people surveyed said relations between white Britons and Muslims were getting worse. Only just over half thought the conviction of the cleric Abu Hamza for incitement to murder and race hatred was fair.

Mr Khan, the MP for Tooting, said: "We must redouble our efforts to bring Muslims on board with the mainstream community. For all the efforts made since last July, things do not have appear to have got better."

He agreed with Sir Iqbal that the poll showed Muslims still had a "big gripe" about foreign policy, particularly over the war on terror and Iraq.

David Davis, the shadow home secretary, said: "It shows we have a long way to go to win the battle of ideas within some parts of the Muslim community and why it is absolutely vital that we reinforce the voice of moderate Islam wherever possible."

A spokesman for Charles Clarke, the Home Secretary, said: "It is critically important to ensure that Muslims, and all faiths, feel part of modern British society. Today's survey indicates we still have a long way to go… [but] we are committed to working with all faiths to ensure we achieve that end."

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
you are old and tired now... people don't want to hear from you... please go away now.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
where do u live real american?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you are old and tired now... people don't want to hear from you... please go away now.

Of course you don't, because you don't like what I have to say. The truth hurts.

Narrator

How is it that I got banned for being "racist" (which most people who know me realize was jest), yet CWalker is allowed to post shit like this on the regular?  Why is Overseer on his dick?  Overseer claims he's just mocking the anti-Americans, but I simply don't see it here.

Oh, and BTW, CWalker...40% of British Muslims want Sharia law.  Wow...so what about the other 60% who don't?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Overseer banned me for racism awhile back as well. But there is nothing racist in this post.

Not wanting to be blown up by Muslims isn't racism.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Well unless it happened in a parallel universe the great chicago plot turned out to be whats the word ah yes BS. A bunch of retards who didnt even know the landmark particularly well, oh sorry one of them worked in chicago. Then of course there was the dirty bomb plot that never was oh and C Walker you are so incredibly brainwashed you raised the issue of some "commies" lying about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction. Well guess what you are completely wrong Dr David Kelly told andrew gilligan a BBC journalist that the claims of WMD's were exaggerated, conveniently the man suicides a few days after it becomes a big story in the news. However in fact it wasnt just an exaggeration they told one evil bastard lie which has cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of iraqis and god knows how many american soldiers.

The white house memo included within the minutes that we must make make any attempt to link iraq with WMD's and Al Queda. In fact they were so desperate that they discussed the possibility of flying an unmanned drone painted in the UN colours over iraqi airspace, in the hope they would shoot down the unmanned drone. Of course the viewer would not have known these small details they would have simply seen a UN aircraft shot out of the air by iraqi air defence. Can you imagine what effect that would have had on the viewer, everyone would have been baying for the iraqis. That is how psychotic your own government is real american.

There has been no details revealed as of yet regarding this latest "threat", yet you just see and hear terrorism terrorism terrorism, and become a coward who will happily throw away all of his civil rights. Shall I just repeat what I said above your own fucking government and mine for that matter were discussing the possibility of using a false flag to ignite a war!. The congress elections are this year I am very confident we will therefore see a big terrorist attack before the end of the year. Ray Mcgovern who has had a 27-year career as a CIA analyst spanning the administrations from John F. Kennedy to George HW Bush very recently said a false flag before the elections is extremely likely. Why are you ignoring all of this?.

P.S If you think those Norad tapes proved a damn thing then you ought to be congratulated by neocons, there were 6 tapes torn up and thrown away don't believe me just read the 911 report to see!. However lets not see this is as suspicious lets just wrap this up as a whitewash oh Norads fault, lets ignore the fact that these pilots were thick as shit couldnt fly a plane for shit and yet knew how to turn the beacons off before you try and retort that it's an easy thing to do, hold your bs for a second my friend is a pilot and he is insistent that you need to have real smarts to do that.

Let's ignore these contradictions though lets ignore these false flag attacks lets ignore the timing of these "terror alerts" and lets live in a completely comatosed state and lets ignore the timing of the next real terror attack that way we can blame it all on the muslims and thus giving a free licence for the western interest to blow the middle east to kingdom come.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 11:35:39 AM by virtuoso »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
c walker, you are the most hated person on this site. You hate black people, you hate latinos, you hate muslims, you hate everyone that's not white and living in america. DOnt you realise that the reason the world is so fucked up is because of intolerance? You're always wining about how the world is fucked up and shit and you are the cause of all that

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You hate black people, you hate latinos, you hate muslims,

I don't hate black people or Latinos.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you dont even live in the UK, as far as i can tell multiculturalism in the UK is fine.  I have several muslim co-workers who all get along with everyone at work.

we have rivarly when england and pakistan play each other in the cricket, one guy wears his pakistan shirt proudly, and we all rip into him how his team suck.

we also joke about "how these brown cunts are takin our jobs"

i think you need to get out of your house more son

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
CWalker did your sister really suck LeBron's dick in high school?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker