Author Topic: The latest terror plot in Britain proves that multiculturalism doesn't work  (Read 866 times)

mannyc

• Lil Geezy
I can't believe that no one on this board is talking about the terror plot that the British authorities just broke up. We are talking about an attack in the final stages that could have killed hundreds and possibly thousands of innocent British and American citizens. A second 9/11. Yet there is only one thread and just 12 posts on this message board about this news. Have we become so accustomed to Islamic terrorism that plots like this barely register on our news radar?

Well you guys might not want to discuss it but I do. In my opinion, this latest news is the final straw. Seriously, no more Muslim immigration into the West. NONE! We tried it out and it obviously does not work. We threw open our doors to these barbarians and gave them a chance to live in a proposporous, free, and tolerant society but obviously they are incapable of doing so. All the liberals and multiculturalists have been proven WRONG. Multiculturalism does NOT work. These people will not be content until they subjugate us, and if they can't subjugate us they will simply try to kill us. I say no more. We have to stop any further immigration from the Muslim world. No sane, clear thinking people would import evil into their countries.....so why should we?

u want us to close America to all the people from the east. do u know were u came from? u came from the east.

Sikotic™

CWalker did your sister really suck LeBron's dick in high school?

haha  ;D

CWalker, I like how yo ulook at a few bad examples involving multiculturalism, but you fail to acknowledge the overwhelming positive examples worldwide.

Son, you're paranoid, you're shook, you're scared to death. It must be hard staying in your house most of the day 10 deadbolts in your door.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

Overseer banned me for racism awhile back as well. But there is nothing racist in this post.

Not wanting to be blown up by Muslims isn't racism.

Muslims are not a "race", so no shit there's nothing "racist" about your posts.  But wanting to ban all Muslims from coming to the West is certainly a form of bigotry.  Thinking ALL Muslims are out to blow you up (and talking that way) makes you are a paranoid and closed-minded fool.  I really want to think this is all just some joke on your part (like my anti-white shit was), but it makes less sense that way.

Why Overseer has not banned you permanently for saying this shit makes no sense to me.  He banned me permanently without any warning whatsoever even though my black militant/Five Percenter persona was widely accepted as a joke by all but a few people here.

It must be hard staying in your house most of the day 10 deadbolts in your door.

I know, and I remember when he told me that my lack of tolerance for his beliefs was because I have lived in Cali and I've never come into contact with people like him.  Muh'fucka doesn't seem to understand that I have lived in the South for 10+ years now, so I meet conservatives regularly.  But no conservative I've ever known (and I know lots) thinks people should be banned from coming to the U.S. because of their religious beliefs.

There is nothing wrong with being "intolerant" of racism/bigotry.  That shit is for the Stormfront.org message boards.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 03:03:48 PM by Narrator »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

u want us to close America to all the people from the east. do u know were u came from? u came from the east.

I didn't come from the east, I came from Ohio.

And I don't want to close America to all the people from the East, just the people from the Middle East. People from the rest of the world are fine with me because they aren't trying to blow me up for being an infidel.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

CWalker, I like how yo ulook at a few bad examples involving multiculturalism, but you fail to acknowledge the overwhelming positive examples worldwide.

What are the positive examples of letting so many Muslims move to the West, besides the fact that they help create tons of jobs in the FBI, CIA, MI5, airport security, etc.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 05:06:45 PM by Real American »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!

What are the positive examples of letting so many Muslims move to the West, besides the fact that they help create jobs in the FBI, CIA, MI5, etc.

CWalker, I don't think you've ever had a plate of kabob, falafel and hummus with some warm pita bread...

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Sikotic™

What are the positive examples of letting so many Muslims move to the West, besides the fact that they help create jobs in the FBI, CIA, MI5, etc.

CWalker, I don't think you've ever had a plate of kabob, falafel and hummus with some warm pita bread...

That's more than enough reason right there. They need to open a Zankou chicken in Ohio.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

man c walker cant handle that shit. you know white people got delicate ass stomachs. as a result of not having proper cuisine and being able to cook. this polack raised on macaroni and cheese.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
what if it was set up by the government? i juz have a feel that 9/11 was a gov. consipracy juz my opinion though  i juz htink it might be juz to hype up a war. its kinda unbelieveable but ey know really knows the world governments really want and who reall does run things in the world, if not world leaders were believed to.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

man c walker cant handle that shit. you know white people got delicate ass stomachs. as a result of not having proper cuisine and being able to cook. this polack raised on macaroni and cheese.
nah all Poles eat is cabbage n dumplings

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Narrator

How convenient that he ignored me once again.

I still want to know why Overseer allowed him back on.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How convenient that he ignored me once again.

I still want to know why Overseer allowed him back on.

How did I ignore you?

Overseer let me back on for the same reason he let Brian back on after being banned, Tech back on, etc. You give people a second chance.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion

Good point, if this is the main criterion according to which migration of Muslims to the west should be viewed, I favor even more massive migration of Muslims to the west.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 08:57:49 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Narrator

How did I ignore you?

You never responded to that last post I made.  Have I been dropping too much truth for you to handle?

Overseer let me back on for the same reason he let Brian back on after being banned, Tech back on, etc. You give people a second chance.

He didn't give me a 2nd chance.  He didn't even respond to my e-mail.  I had to revive an old e-mail address to get back on here.

I think he's just on your dick.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 08:59:14 AM by Narrator »