Author Topic: The latest terror plot in Britain proves that multiculturalism doesn't work  (Read 872 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Ignorant people deserve to be disrespected. Islamic extremists ARE ignorant and therefore towelheads to me. They kill innocent people and do not deserve to be walking upon this earth. As with anyone that kills innocent people.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Ignorant people deserve to be disrespected. Islamic extremists ARE ignorant and therefore towelheads to me. They kill innocent people and do not deserve to be walking upon this earth. As with anyone that kills innocent people.

like american soldiers in irak who rape and kill little girls

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

haha who really is innocent??? can u reall say that any1 that kills an innocent person doesnt deserve to live if u haven't thought u would kill an innocent person if ur life, career depended out it??

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Im against any violence...Anybody that kills anybody is wrong

Narrator

The problem is that Real American Faggot doesn't distinguish between Muslims and extremists...ALL Muslims are extremists according to him.  And he wants to ban any and all Muslims from coming to America.

Hey, CWalker, do you think that the Muslims who are already here should be deported?  Or do you think that anyone who converts to Islam in America should be deported?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
well, i'd say it's slightly radical.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hey, CWalker, do you think that the Muslims who are already here should be deported?  Or do you think that anyone who converts to Islam in America should be deported?

Why is it that the people commiting terrorism all over the world are Muslim?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Im against any violence...Anybody that kills anybody is wrong

thay maybe true but killin makes the world go round

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
How convenient that he ignored me once again.

I still want to know why Overseer allowed him back on.

How did I ignore you?

Overseer let me back on for the same reason he let Brian back on after being banned, Tech back on, etc. You give people a second chance.

dont ever compare urself to me again
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

because muslims have been the main victim of western terrorism for hundreds of years.

fuckery creates fuckery

of course i dont expect u to understand, nor am i tryin to adress u seriously

im basically talkin to myself here
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

Do not ask me any questions, bitch.  I ask the questions...answer the one I have asked you.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Do not ask me any questions, bitch.  I ask the questions...answer the one I have asked you.

Since 01 I am the truest
Name a poster that I aint influenced

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

because muslims have been the main victim of western terrorism for hundreds of years.

fuckery creates fuckery

Don't try and blame the West, because Muslims can't get along with anyone, including themselves. Muslims vs. America, Muslims vs. Jews, Muslims vs. Hindus, Shias vs. Sunnis, Kurds vs. Arabs, Arabs vs. Persians.

What is the common link there?

Since 01 I am the truest
Name a poster that I aint influenced

Someone takes Internet message boards a little TOO seriously.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

What question?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Don't try and blame the West, because Muslims can't get along with anyone, including themselves. Muslims vs. America, Muslims vs. Jews, Muslims vs. Hindus, Shias vs. Sunnis, Kurds vs. Arabs, Arabs vs. Persians.

What is the common link there?

Not that you should be taken seriously, but just to further prove how fucking retarded you are, I'm gonna make similar generalizations/assumptions, and show you what a doofus you are, you fucking Polack.

White Christians vs. Muslims
White Christians vs. Jews
White Christians vs. Hindus
White Christians killing Native Americans
White Christians fucking the Middle East
White Christians fucking Latin America
White Christians fucking Africa
Shias vs. Sunnis, you say? How about Protestants vs Catholics?

Common link?

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker