Author Topic: yo to michael jacksons fans  (Read 150 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
yo to michael jacksons fans
« on: January 07, 2002, 10:12:37 AM »
yo any mj fans out there, dont to get excited by this shit, but i was with my homie n he was talkin about michael jackson, and i go his dont a remix on one of his songs off his new album with eve and he like' yeah i know its his new song innit?' and im like how ya know that? and he he thinks he saw the end of the video on mtv base with eve at the end of it.  so there may be a chance of this video being released hopefully.but dont get to excited, cuz he aint fully sure but he think it was that anyways. so ya never know!

oh n trauma, ya got any updates on mj?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: yo to michael jacksons fans
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2002, 10:36:27 AM »
Yep Michael Fan right here.

If theres a vid to that track that'll be tight and i hope the remix is good coz butterflies is probably my fav track on the album. ;D

Laterz

teecee

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2002, 01:12:37 PM »
You can get the remix on Morpheus guys, it is nice, although i don't like it as much as the original.  Eve does a verse at the start and the end, she sounds alright but a little lazy.  THe  beat is done by Trackmasters, they do a good job and jack an old Redman song for part of the beat.  The song should do well, although i still can't believe Rock My World didn't blow up way more.....if MJ really wants to sell some copies he will put out Whatever Happens...

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2002, 06:37:23 PM »
Here's The Schizzle On My Mizzle Mike Jizzle.  

O.K., I've been over this before, but timeline time:

August 2001: Mike signs the rights to 2 concerts in ny over to cbs for 5 million dollars

Sept 10th, 2001: Mike finishes the second sold out concert

Sept. 11th, 2001: world trade center (in new york, where the concerts are) is destroyed, with mike in town

Late Sept.: Mike decides to help out a benefit concert, totally charity, called "What More Can I Give" which he helps get acts together for

Early october: Britney Spears is told by HBO (who are doing a concert special of hers in october) that she can't appear in CBS's michael jackson special, so her performance is cut from the tape

Early October: CBS, pissed that Britney was cut, tells Mike that he can't appear on the All-charity ABC "what more can I give" telathon, so his performance is cut.

Mid October: ABC shows the "what more can I give" performance, and cuts out mike's "Man in the Mirror" performance, and doesn't announce his appearance at the end, or show him leading the group singing "what more can I give" which he wrote.  Instead, they show him from the back standing in front of everybody on stage.

Mid October: CBS shows his concert, with Britney's performance cut

Mid December: Dick Clark sues Michael Greene, president of the Grammys.  The grammys are in february, on CBS.  The AMA's are run by Dick Clark, in january, on ABC.  Clark claims that since michael is performing on the grammys, Michael Greene won't let him perform on the AMA's, even though Dick Clark has known him for 30 years, and is giving him the "entertainer of the century" award live on the show.  Dick clark sues him for 5 million dollars (greene), and says that he did the same thing to britney spears the year before.

Early January: Michael Jackson announces he will not only appear at the AMA's Wednesday, January 9th, but he'll accept his award, and perform "Man In The Mirror" on the show, on ABC.

Early January: CBS announces it will show Michael Jackson's concert AGAIN, with the Britney Spears footage restored, in the same 9 to 11 (9-11, ironically, LOL) spot that the AMA's will occupy on ABC, placing Mike's 2 hour concert up against him live on the other channel.  

Crazy, Right?  Nobody can tell, but i'll BET what happened was, Mike got creative, and told ABC to show the "Man in the Mirror" performance cut from the what more can I give broadcast, on tape during the ama's, meaning that he wasn't actually performing AT the show, even though the show would still have a performance of his, he could still accept his award, and still dance at the grammy's in february.  Genius.

It's on wednesday, in the u.s. at least, at 9pm.  Can't wait.

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2002, 09:49:57 PM »
thats some fucked up shit.  didnt know that dick ran shit for awards.  i thought he only did the countdown.