Poll

Should There Be A Child Board In Outbound For All The Dipset Fans To Post In?

Yes
27 (58.7%)
No
19 (41.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Poll: Dipset Child Board in Outbound?  (Read 2184 times)

Don Breezio

Poll: Dipset Child Board in Outbound?
« on: August 12, 2006, 10:31:31 AM »
Alright guys...what do you think?

Personally i think there should be...I mean...it would let the dipset fans post about whatever they want without people bitching at them...and it would give us a break from the hundereds of threads...

cast your votes
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 01:04:53 PM by Overseer »

Throwback

Re: Poll: Dipset Child Board in Outbound?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 10:34:37 AM »
YEZ

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 10:36:22 AM »
Yay

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 10:39:41 AM »
Hell no...What the hell? A west coast message board with a Dipset section? :puke:

Elevz

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 10:40:35 AM »
Guess what, I brought it up, so of course I want that section :D

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 10:41:06 AM »
Hell no...What the hell? A west coast message board with a Dipset section? :puke:

it would be in the outbound (MEANING NON WESTCOAST SECTION)  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 10:42:48 AM »

What the hell does that have to do with what I said, genius? It'd still be a sub-section on a west coast message board... ::) :-*

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 10:44:08 AM »
yeah!.. .and the last thing we/you should be doing is encouraging them..

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 10:44:20 AM »

What the hell does that have to do with what I said, genius? It'd still be a sub-section on a west coast message board... ::) :-*

ok so by your logic lets get rid of everything except the west coast board because none of the rest of it has to do with westcoast music

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 10:47:17 AM »

ok so by your logic lets get rid of everything except the west coast board because none of the rest of it has to do with westcoast music

No, smart guy...By my logic, why the FUCK should we have a DIPSET board on WCC?...We don't even have any board dedicated to West Coast artists... ::) :stupid:

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2006, 10:48:09 AM »

No, smart guy...By my logic, why the FUCK should we have a DIPSET board on WCC?...We don't even have any board dedicated to West Coast artists... ::) :stupid:

um lets see...because the number of dipset posts per day outnumbers the number of westcoast posts per day! dumbass

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2006, 10:49:57 AM »
^ bullshit and you know it..

the fact is reactionary fools like you are GIVING these dipshits the 'status' they have here.. your only making the problem WORSE

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2006, 10:50:54 AM »
ummm...seer...i haven't been reacting to anything recently...i'm just tired of seeing 20 threads a day on it...you said yourself you're sick of it too. so whats the problem with creating a child board for them.

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2006, 10:53:15 AM »
And use some logic seer...there will NEVER be a time when there are not reactionary people replying to the dipset threads...There will always be someone in there starting shit. So why not just stop it now instead of letting this crap go on

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2006, 10:54:28 AM »
Dude, why are you so retarded? You been drinkin' too much, homie...A Dipset board will be gay and ruin the overall quality of these forums...It's like Lakersground.net with a Clipper sub-section or something...Please stop the encouragement, you're worse than the groupies...PeACe