Poll

Should There Be A Child Board In Outbound For All The Dipset Fans To Post In?

Yes
27 (58.7%)
No
19 (41.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Poll: Dipset Child Board in Outbound?  (Read 2135 times)

ABN

Re: Poll: Dipset Child Board in Outbound?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2006, 10:55:58 AM »
yea, i would be great actually. the Hate It Or Love section at the IC cleaned the shit up pretty good so it would prolly work here aswell.

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2006, 10:57:05 AM »
Dude, why are you so retarded? You been drinkin' too much, homie...A Dipset board will be gay and ruin the overall quality of these forums...It's like Lakersground.net with a Clipper sub-section or something...Please stop the encouragement, you're worse than the groupies...PeACe

lmao @ ruin the overall quality...you're right...30 threads saying "fuck jay-z" "dipset" or "smackin kufi's" doesn't ruin the overall quality at all!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2006, 11:01:33 AM »
Dude, why are you so retarded? You been drinkin' too much, homie...A Dipset board will be gay and ruin the overall quality of these forums...It's like Lakersground.net with a Clipper sub-section or something...Please stop the encouragement, you're worse than the groupies...PeACe

lmao @ ruin the overall quality...you're right...30 threads saying "fuck jay-z" "dipset" or "smackin kufi's" doesn't ruin the overall quality at all!

Yea, but that's not up to us, it's up to us to delete it, not encourage it...Adding a Dipset board would be something in our control, we'd be contributing to the gayness...Thank God you don't run this place...PeACe

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2006, 11:05:20 AM »
lmao...its up to us to delete it? yeah because the outbound mods are doing a terrific job of that! you're a fuckin idiot...seriously...why not just make it easier on everyone...concentrate it all into one place...and then we don't have to deal with it!

Diabolical

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2006, 11:09:10 AM »
No, if they want to post about Dipset so much there is plenty of other forums to do it at.

If there is a Dipset child board there should also be a BEP, G-Unit, Shady, ect, one.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2006, 11:09:14 AM »
lmao...its up to us to delete it? yeah because the outbound mods are doing a terrific job of that! you're a fuckin idiot...seriously...why not just make it easier on everyone...concentrate it all into one place...and then we don't have to deal with it!

OMG...You don't get anything, do you? What happens when a bunch of Brittney Spears groupies end up on WCC. Do we open a Brittney Spears sub-section?...Come on man, you might as well be a Dipset groupie if that's your logic... :-X

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2006, 11:09:54 AM »
the reactions make the class clowns keep acting the fool..  if there aint no cheerin the class clowns soon STFU

people only react for so long..

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2006, 11:10:58 AM »

OMG...You don't get anything, do you? What happens when a bunch of Brittney Spears groupies end up on WCC. Do we open a Brittney Spears sub-section?...Come on man, you might as well be a Dipset groupie if that's your logic... :-X

right...like that will happen...the fact is in outbound there are more posts about dipset than anything else. and its cluttering up the board...besides obviously im not the only one who feels this way

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2006, 11:11:44 AM »
I'm not a Dipset fan myself, and I notice loads of new Dipset threads everyday on these boards, which Im not interested in, but I just dont read them and leave them 2 it.

If ur not interested in Dipset, dont read the threads!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2006, 11:12:34 AM »
the reactions make the class clowns keep acting the fool..  if there aint no cheerin the class clowns soon STFU

people only react for so long..

you know as well as i do that there will never be a time when people don't react to them...

thats like when you're getting picked on by a bully in elementary school and your mom says "just ignore them and they'll go away"...umm...no they won't they just fuck with you worse

Chief

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2006, 11:37:51 AM »
dont give them the satisfaction of a board to themselves... just merge all their posts into one thread  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2006, 11:39:15 AM »
dont give them the satisfaction of a board to themselves... just merge all their posts into one thread  ;D

that works too...if someone will do it...jome did it once which was awesome...but within a few hours there were 10 more threads and a bunch of dipset groupies gunnin for jome

if someone can merge them ATLEAST like everyday...it would work fine

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2006, 11:42:22 AM »
Yes give us our own section!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2006, 11:45:18 AM »
Yes give us our own section!!

thankyou! (go vote)

even the dipset fans want their own section

Chief

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2006, 11:52:28 AM »
^ ofcourse they do, why wouldnt they?