Poll

Should There Be A Child Board In Outbound For All The Dipset Fans To Post In?

Yes
27 (58.7%)
No
19 (41.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Poll: Dipset Child Board in Outbound?  (Read 2134 times)

Don Breezio

Re: Poll: Dipset Child Board in Outbound?
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2006, 11:56:20 AM »
well think about it this way...

by seers logic the only reason they are acting like that is because they want to get a reaction out of people....if they had their own board they wouldn't be getting reactions out of anyone....

so that either means they are all really dumb (quite possible)...or they really do like dipset and don't want a reaction...just a place on dubcc that they can post about dipset without having to deal with people giving them shit

Chief

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2006, 11:58:12 AM »
^ i think getting their own board is about as big as a reaction gets buddy.

Don Breezio

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2006, 12:07:01 PM »
^ i think getting their own board is about as big as a reaction gets buddy.

but its a 1 time reaction...we react by giving them their own board...and then there will be no more reaction...no dipset crap to bother us and nobody bitching at them...its the perfect solution

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2006, 12:08:32 PM »
Dude we dont care for responses cause all it brings is hate, we are passionate about the dipset's music and thats why we love them so much NO HOMO.  We really deserve our own section so we dont have to deal w/ the hate.

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2006, 12:09:28 PM »
Dude we dont care for responses cause all it brings is hate, we are passionate about the dipset's music and thats why we love them so much NO HOMO.  We really deserve our own section so we dont have to deal w/ the hate.

and so we don't have to deal with the obsession

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2006, 12:11:23 PM »

and so we don't have to deal with the obsession

whatever doesnt matter to me, all I know is this would make it better for everyone.  We deserve our own section and that section should have a pink background ;D   We deserve a Dipset section!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2006, 12:19:13 PM »

even the dipset fans want their own section

LMAO!

:stupid:

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2006, 12:38:14 PM »
Luke, I think you are an absolute genius. You should be a mod for the vision and contribution you're making with this thread. You've come up with a solution to the entire conflict. Give us DIPCC, and we can discuss the most powerful music of our generation WITHOUT ALL THE HATE.

It's been ridiculous lately, the Dip affiliates can't even make any Dipset threads because of the massive amount of haters that overtake them. You guys claim we make "20 Dipset threads a day" but I think there have been more Anti-Dipset threads then anything (the BEP threads are a response to us so they count). As of the moment I'm typing, there are only 2 Dipset threads, both which are legitimately discussing music, the purpose of the board in the first place.

Look how many anti-Dipset threads there are? 13. THIRTEEN threads made by Dipset haters. So guy, it's more like "20 Anti-Dipset threads" are being made. It's shameful how childish some of you are.

To be honest, when we finally do get a DIPCC section, I'm afraid the haters will come in droves just to ruin the subsection. We should discuss some kind of system....maybe a separate exclusive password or maybe charging membership fees, to prevent those evil spam terrorists from hijacking DIPCC.

13-7 in our favor  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2006, 01:05:17 PM »
I rarely go into any Dipset threads anymore.  I used to check them when it seemed like there were legit posts with peeps dropping some info or uppin one of their favorite songs.  But lots of those posts are completely irrational and peeps not even worth trying to discuss music with.  It's like whats the point of discussing shit if you're gonna act like nobody's opinion is relevant unless they have a dipset logo floating around in their sig?  So, it's not fucking rocket science - don't up the threads that you don't like.  It will go away.

And as long as they aren't hijacking other peoples threads and turning it into a dipset thread I have no problem.  Let them worship whoever they want in their threads. 

Of course there was this one time where this one bitch jacked my thread idea for the whole "come inside for some dope hip hop" and he acted like it was like part 4 or some shit.  I think he exposed himself as a little bitch for that move.

I will say this though...somebody mentioned the IC on AHH.  That place is pretty much worthless to try and have relevant discussions cuz of little groupies ruining threads left and right.  There's def times that Outbound feels like that.

Elevz

« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2006, 01:09:03 PM »
And as long as they aren't hijacking other peoples threads and turning it into a dipset thread I have no problem.  Let them worship whoever they want in their threads.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=117261.0

:(

Don Seer

« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2006, 01:10:35 PM »

there will NEVER be a DIPCC section. steps have been taken to sort the sigs out..

AND if many more 'dipset' posts are made in the main section to piss people off blatantly or are used to bring other dipcc members to their 'defense' and ruin perfect

will result in 5 day bans.. after persistent abuse it'll go to full bans.

this isnt ABOUT dipset the group.. its about the DIPCC retard  'movement'

ps.. sikotic i thought better of you homie... i really did..  ::)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2006, 01:11:24 PM »
i agree.. the problem is that the dipsetters do that

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2006, 01:18:09 PM »

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=117261.0

:(

Wow.  I hadn't ventured into that thread but that shit was WACK AS FUCK.  But what teecee said on there was on point. 

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2006, 01:20:13 PM »

there will NEVER be a DIPCC section. steps have been taken to sort the sigs out..

AND if many more 'dipset' posts are made in the main section to piss people off blatantly or are used to bring other dipcc members to their 'defense' and ruin perfect

will result in 5 day bans.. after persistent abuse it'll go to full bans.

this isnt ABOUT dipset the group.. its about the DIPCC retard  'movement'

ps.. sikotic i thought better of you homie... i really did..  ::)

your a hater dog, you had no problems wit the BEP bs but you still have a thorn up your ass abiut the DIPS.  So now we cant make a dipset related thread, what can we do?

Don Seer

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2006, 01:25:20 PM »
what do you mean i had no problem with the BEP?.. i wasn't even here last night.. BEP is over.. it looks to me like it was a joke to show how bad dipcc looks..

I was here..

think about it ;)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 01:27:02 PM by Overseer »