Author Topic: Sterotypes that are true.  (Read 779 times)

suckaa free

Sterotypes that are true.
« on: August 12, 2006, 10:57:05 AM »
sorry, but chinamens Cannot drive. 

i parked my car on the side walk.  the space infront of me was empty.  china men pulls up.  then backs in.  keeps going and going.  then he has the back of his car smashing into the front of my car.  i blow the horn, and it seemed like pushed on the gas even harder.  he was lucky he didnt fuck my car up.

so instead of fuckin smashin on him, after he left, i peeled of his regestration tag of his license plate.  my shit is expiring this moth, aint gotta trip on that now, im re-newed for a whole year.    :banana_rock:

but the saying of the day is "the 2 places you dont EVER want to be behind chinamens is on the road, and on the golf course."

« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 11:03:34 AM by Suckaa Free »

Don Breezio

Re: Sterotypes that are true.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 10:59:37 AM »
I'm gonna say this:

Stereotypes are around for a reason...I'm not saying all black people are thugs and smoke weed and eat fried chicken...but a good portion yes

I'm not saying there aren't asians that can drive...but most of them are horrible at it

I'm not saying that all mexicans do construction...but I would say the majority of construction workers in america are latino

I don't mean to sound ignorant...i'm just stating what i see day to day...in any normal day I meet between 30 and 50 people...generally more than half of them are a minority....and i see more people making stereotypes true than not...i'm sure a lot of it has to do with the area i live in...but who knows?

Chief

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 11:00:24 AM »
not true. yeah alot of rice boys/girls cant drive for shit, but i know alot of em that drive as good as anyone needs to.

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 11:08:34 AM »
theres a lot of white people that can't drive for shit too...mostly canadians  :-X

Throwback

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 11:17:28 AM »
niggers are dumb criminals.

;-)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 11:20:33 AM »
LOL...How you peel that shit off? Doesn't it rip when you try removing it?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 11:42:30 AM »
theres a lot of white people that can't drive for shit too...mostly canadians  :-X

true, i'm canadian, and i admit that most canadians drive like dicks. The problem we have  here is respect, nobody respect the other, everybody wants to be the first in exits.

another stereotype that's true to me is that most are dumb motherfuckers, look at their president, lmao. Did you know that one american on 5 can't point the united states on a world map?

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 11:44:37 AM »
^^^i wouldn't believe that...i bet you if could stand here and ask 100 people to point at the US on a world map and every one of them could do it

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 11:52:55 AM »
^^^i wouldn't believe that...i bet you if could stand here and ask 100 people to point at the US on a world map and every one of them could do it

i heard somewhere that one american on 10 don't remember when were the terrorists attacks on the wtc.

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 11:54:51 AM »

i heard somewhere that one american on 10 don't remember when were the terrorists attacks on the wtc.

september 11th...

i can't even imagine someone who couldn't point to the US unless they were:

A: retarded
B: under 5 years old
C: Stoned out of their mind

Chief

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2006, 11:55:27 AM »
i heard there are 2x more women in brazil than men... does it make it true?

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2006, 11:56:48 AM »
lol exactly

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2006, 12:01:41 PM »
i heard there are 2x more women in brazil than men... does it make it true?

it's true, most niggaz killing themselves out there

Chief

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2006, 12:02:51 PM »
^ i hope youre not serious.

suckaa free

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2006, 12:35:13 PM »
niggers are dumb criminals.

;-)

hey, we are not dumb.   >:(

LOL...How you peel that shit off? Doesn't it rip when you try removing it?

the sticker was stuck to last years sticker, and the left side of the sticker wasnt pasted all that good.  if it was pasted straight on the license plate, it probably would have ripped.  took that mufucka out nice and slow, give me some duck tape and watch me work.

waiting for YiSHAY to clown.... :)