Author Topic: Dieting...does it get easier?  (Read 528 times)

Don Breezio

Dieting...does it get easier?
« on: August 12, 2006, 11:37:52 AM »
So i weighed myself the other day...212...thats the highest i've ever been...in my best days i weighed 150-160...i dunno what exactly it has been that has made me gain so much...i haven't cared about what i've been eating really i guess...

anyways...so yesterday i started a diet...i went out and bought a whole bunch of healthy food from the store...i bought some slim fast (that shit tastes good)....so this morning i woke up and had a glass of milk...then for breakfast i had a slim fast on the way to work...now im sooooooooooooo hungry...ahhhhh...

my question is...to any of you who have successfully dieted in the past...how long am i going to be going insane like this? few days? weeks? how long before it gets easier

Don Breezio

Re: Dieting...does it get easier?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 11:41:49 AM »
oh and any dieting tips would be awesome...i wanna get back down to 150 by like...november

ABN

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 11:42:29 AM »
you´ll prolly drop more weight if you eat more then you did before. you just gotta plan the meals right and eat at consistant times, coz that self starvation shit is just BS. you´ll put the weight back on in no time, if you wanna drop weight on some long term shit you really gotta change your lifestyle completely.

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 11:43:40 AM »
you´ll prolly drop more weight if you eat more then you did before. you just gotta plan the meals right and eat at consistant times, coz that self starvation shit is just BS. you´ll put the weight back on in no time, if you wanna drop weight on some long term shit you really gotta change your lifestyle completely.

well i eat a lot...its just the stuff i eat is really bad for me...i'm not doing any starvation stuff...i'm planning on getting subway for lunch...but im getting no cheese and getting whole wheat bread (and no sauces or condiments)

Chief

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 11:44:43 AM »
i've never been over weight, but considering most people put on what they lose within a year of their diet... i doubt it gets easier.

it comes down to the individual and how motivated he/she is.

ABN

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 11:46:20 AM »
and droppin 60 pounds in a few months is not a reasonable figure, especially if you want long term results. cut down the carbs, eat more protein, exercise 4-5 times a week. and don´t lift too heavy weights if you wanna slim down, just do a lot of cardio and a little bit of weight lifting.

Chief

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 11:46:47 AM »
oh and any dieting tips would be awesome...i wanna get back down to 150 by like...november

here's all the info you need:

1. excercise.

2. eat less junk, more goods.

3. dont set unrealistic goals.

ABN

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 11:47:10 AM »
i've never been over weight, but considering most people put on what they lose within a year of their diet... i doubt it gets easier.

it comes down to the individual and how motivated he/she is.
that´s why you need to change your lifestyle completely instead of goin on a dumb ass diet.

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 11:47:21 AM »
its weird...like...in high school (4 years ago) i weighed about 200...and i got hella depressed over some dumb shit and i stopped eating...i mean i ate but not much...and i drank a shitload of water...and i dropped 40 pounds in a month...it was rediculous...noone could believe it...i kept it off for about 2 1/2 years eating the same way i do now...its just catching up to me now...i want to be skinny again

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 11:51:50 AM »

ABN

« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 11:57:29 AM by Pissin' On The Throne »

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2006, 12:02:12 PM »
lets see,I weighed 357 at the beggining of the diet and now i weigh 295

I cut out all bread and things that were white(absolutely full of sugar)

I excersise and just drink enopugh water to make me sick-not intentonal
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2006, 12:05:08 PM »
lets see,I weighed 357 at the beggining of the diet and now i weigh 295

I cut out all bread and things that were white(absolutely full of sugar)

I excersise and just drink enopugh water to make me sick-not intentonal

how long have you been dieting?

did you cut out all bread or just white bread? whole wheat bread is good for you right?

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2006, 12:19:08 PM »
avoid white bread totally

drink eight glasses of water,wheat bread is good

and subway has some manyaise and mustard that is fat free
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!