Author Topic: new Young Buck "Chronic" mixtape  (Read 619 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

new Young Buck "Chronic" mixtape
« on: August 12, 2006, 10:02:23 PM »

Who has heard this yet? Im bout to peep it right now, its supposed to be a mixtape about  8) 8)
Hope its tight

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: new Young Buck "Chronic" mixtape
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 11:33:15 PM »
Just got through listening to this, shit was W.A.C.K.  The 2nd half of the mixtape was better than the first half but overall it was weak and pretty boring.  I try to give Buck a chance but dude's lyrics are weak.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 12:03:29 AM »
Just got through listening to this, shit was W.A.C.K.  The 2nd half of the mixtape was better than the first half but overall it was weak and pretty boring.  I try to give Buck a chance but dude's lyrics are weak.
yeah i wouldnt have expected much.... :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 03:23:39 AM »
So you are saying Bucks lyrics are weak and that Game is a lyrically artist. Dear Lord...

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 03:32:49 AM »
So you are saying Bucks lyrics are weak and that Game is a lyrically artist. Dear Lord...

Game would destroy Buck imo

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 03:44:54 AM »
Game would destroy Buck imo

HAHAHA I respected you before but now, your a joke. You serious? Have you heard the lyrics to One Blood? Buck is 10x the artist Game is.

Your got to be joking. Game is generic, lame, and overrated.

ABN

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 03:49:46 AM »
Game already destroyed Buck but that´s not what the thread is about. and no, Buck´s not a lyrical artist but he is a good artist(based on SOC),

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 03:51:07 AM »
Game already destroyed Buck

When did he destroy buck, 300 bars? 300 bars was pretty weak diss, and I don't even remember Buck responding.

ABN

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2006, 03:52:32 AM »
Game already destroyed Buck

When did he destroy buck, 300 bars? 300 bars was pretty weak diss, and I don't even remember Buck responding.
Buck respnded and the shit he came with was 10x weaker then what Game came with on 300 bars.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2006, 03:54:30 AM »
Can you post the link/track/source? And this ain't the bws forums, your not obligated to like Game because hes from the west.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2006, 04:03:05 AM »
Why do people mention 300 Bars all the time ? It took 4 months to be done. If the outcome was wekaer than it was Game would be the wackest rapper alive.Considering it took that long to make it, it should have been a lot better.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2006, 04:05:23 AM »
It wasn't even good, I listened to it once and deleted it, and I was a huge game fan back then. Hes never once impressed me with his lyrics. Even the Doc was lyrically weak, its just a good album because the production was so good. People say "Dreams" was lyrically good, pfft it was aweful. Hes just not a good artist at all. I don't know why people like him.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2006, 04:36:11 AM »
Buck def replied i think it was on one of the spider loc mixtapes.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2006, 04:37:55 AM »
It wasn't even good, I listened to it once and deleted it, and I was a huge game fan back then. Hes never once impressed me with his lyrics. Even the Doc was lyrically weak, its just a good album because the production was so good. People say "Dreams" was lyrically good, pfft it was aweful. Hes just not a good artist at all. I don't know why people like him.

+1

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2006, 04:11:51 PM »
This was a Great Mixtape..Props to wcsoldier for hookin it up!  ;D