Author Topic: new Young Buck "Chronic" mixtape  (Read 622 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: new Young Buck "Chronic" mixtape
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2006, 07:14:14 PM »
Young Buck is an alright lyricist, compared to Game he would get eaten up. Young Buck could do soooo much better than G Unit, he needs to get away from fifty and fast.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2006, 07:54:08 PM »
king brant, you might wanna take buck's dick out of your bum. im sure there are plenty of other groupies who want a turn too.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2006, 08:53:53 PM »
It could go either way between Buck and Game. They're both on the same level if you ask me, I'd even give Game a slight edge.

Why would Buck wanna leave G-Unit? He gets better promotion and production being affiliated with them. He ain't a dumbfuck like Game, he knows where the money is at.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2006, 12:30:32 AM »
It could go either way between Buck and Game. They're both on the same level if you ask me, I'd even give Game a slight edge.

Why would Buck wanna leave G-Unit? He gets better promotion and production being affiliated with them. He ain't a dumbfuck like Game, he knows where the money is at.

Yup, for sure.

Although i do think if he gets fucked around with his album then he aint going to stick around, it aint like he grew up with 50 like Banks and Yayo.

BUt Buck > > > > The rest of G-Unit by a long long way.

The Maestro

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2006, 01:58:50 PM »
I like buck jus as much as game but bucks better cos hes got more energy in his tunes, whereas game has better consistency, However Buck does destroy Game on "No More fun and games" off of G-unit radio 18, buck is whoa! on that tune!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2006, 09:23:38 PM »
So you are saying Bucks lyrics are weak and that Game is a lyrically artist. Dear Lord...

Lmao nobody even mentiond Game. You're an obsessed bitch.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2006, 03:18:10 AM »
So you are saying Bucks lyrics are weak and that Game is a lyrically artist. Dear Lord...

Simillar thread was going on in the westcoast section on the same day by the same poster who was claiming Game is a lyricaly monster. So just shut the fuck up.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2006, 03:41:52 AM »

Simillar thread was going on in the westcoast section on the same day by the same poster who was claiming Game is a lyricaly monster. So just shut the fuck up.

say G-Unit one more time...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2006, 04:12:37 AM »
seriosully its probably a flip of the coin on whos the better .. but id put my money on game if they both had 4 months to write a diss song  ..seriously tho alot of the hooks buck did on this and the drama mixtape are ass...Im not saying games hooks are crazy but his hook game is above bucks right now .. the past few mixxtapes proves that

And this mixxtape is patchy if they took a few filler joints it would be all the better for it because the way i compare it to the bws mixxtape is i dont have to press skip .. on tis joint there is more then a couple trax which have me reaching for the skip button

amel j

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2006, 05:05:30 AM »
it sounds coll .he is the only hot nigga in g unit at this time cause the game a.k.a chuck taylor is not arround

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2006, 05:55:55 AM »

Why the fuck do you always bring Game up ?

Give it a fuckin rest

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2006, 05:17:10 PM »
This mixtape is hot as hell..

kingwell

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2006, 06:02:27 PM »
I love YB but I wasn't feeling this tape for some reason.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2006, 07:19:08 PM »
Game>>>>Buck...Cmon now Buck is as basic as it gets...he got a tight voice and flow and gets good production but his lyrics are basic and almost toddler like

The Best of 3 Worlds

kingwell

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2006, 03:19:26 PM »
Game>>>>Buck...Cmon now Buck is as basic as it gets...he got a tight voice and flow and gets good production but his lyrics are basic and almost toddler like

He can make a tight song when he trys, regardless of his lyrical skill.