Poll

Shooke Ones Pt.2 or Survival Of the Fittest???

Shook Ones Pt.2
21 (77.8%)
Survival of the Fittest
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Off the Infamous Album.....  (Read 388 times)

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Off the Infamous Album.....
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2006, 01:36:28 AM »
Both amazing, but Shook Ones is one of them tracks thats just.... :o

thats what i was thinking, then i just played survival of the fittest and that is amazing too. Quiet Storm, Drop a Gem On Em, God Pt 3, GOD pt 3 remix, hell on earth, man down, burn, quiet storm remix, extortion, eye for an eye, cradle to the grave, the list keeps going. they were once so tight. what the hell happened?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006, 01:38:02 AM »
Shook ones for me.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 03:41:23 AM »
whatup dubcc....

Shook Ones, but it's a close call
what´s up Kill? where you been at?

sup...uhm, well, I've been living my life basically. Nothin exciting, i think i just got kinda bored of posting on here a while ago, plus I've got stuff to do (work, girlfriend, studies, social life ( :o ) etc.) and I don't have as much time as I used to. also, I listen to very little hiphop these days, so naturally i'm not the type of guy to discuss Snoop's hairstyle or Camron's new pink fur coat being gay or not. but the idea of visiting the forum again popped in my head yesterday, so i just dropped by. i won't be the prolific poster i once was again tho.

anything interesting been going on?

ABN

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006, 04:05:23 AM »
whatup dubcc....

sup...uhm, well, I've been living my life basically. Nothin exciting, i think i just got kinda bored of posting on here a while ago, plus I've got stuff to do (work, girlfriend, studies, social life ( :o ) etc.) and I don't have as much time as I used to. also, I listen to very little hiphop these days, so naturally i'm not the type of guy to discuss Snoop's hairstyle or Camron's new pink fur coat being gay or not. but the idea of visiting the forum again popped in my head yesterday, so i just dropped by. i won't be the prolific poster i once was again tho.

that´s why i enjoyed your posts, you put me up on some cool alternative music that was dope.

Raphael

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 05:32:27 AM »
shook ones

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2006, 08:45:06 AM »
whatup dubcc....

that´s why i enjoyed your posts, you put me up on some cool alternative music that was dope.

once in a while, you might get some of that again 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2006, 10:47:25 AM »
"Right Back At You"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2006, 10:50:48 AM »
"Right Back At You"

great track too  8)
But which one did you like better of the two?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2006, 10:52:23 AM »
"Right Back At You"

great track too  8)
But which one did you like better of the two?

"Shooke Ones 2"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2006, 10:54:17 AM »
I cant reallly think of one bad song on this whole album, Hell on Earth either for that matter....

The Best of 3 Worlds

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2006, 11:53:36 AM »
Survival of the Fittest for me, its just one of those straight classic tracks. Prodigy had that Inspectah Deck type knack of killing a track within the first couple of bars back then, so many classics first liners from him on The Infamous.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2006, 07:26:45 PM »
Survival of the Fittest for me, its just one of those straight classic tracks. Prodigy had that Inspectah Deck type knack of killing a track within the first couple of bars back then, so many classics first liners from him on The Infamous.

yeah real talk on that....Infamous and Hell On Earth are damn near flawless

The Best of 3 Worlds