Author Topic: saints row (xbox360)  (Read 363 times)

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
saints row (xbox360)
« on: August 13, 2006, 04:06:30 PM »
has any1 downloaded this demo off LIVE?? if so how is the game... im thinking about getting it when it drops it looks pretty good.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: saints row (xbox360)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 08:12:07 PM »
Yeah I did, shit is tight. Its a LOT like GTA but thats not a bad thing. They improved on a lot of shit too, like pulling a drive-by is smooth as hell now. Fighting is better too i think, graphics are good, especially explosions. Cool soundtrack, only one station and a few songs in the demo, all I recognized was some wu-tang, Its set on the east coast. Oh and you can get drunk and high, and rob places. I'm gonna get this when it comes out for sure.

Rish

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 05:11:11 AM »
They been advertising this a lot on MTV Base here in the UK. It does just look like a blatent rip-off of GTA as you said.

Rish

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 05:12:46 AM »
It got a 8/10 on the Official Xbox Magazine: http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/saintsrow/review.html (just the score, article not at link).

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 05:40:46 PM »
Yeah I did, shit is tight. Its a LOT like GTA but thats not a bad thing. They improved on a lot of shit too, like pulling a drive-by is smooth as hell now. Fighting is better too i think, graphics are good, especially explosions. Cool soundtrack, only one station and a few songs in the demo, all I recognized was some wu-tang, Its set on the east coast. Oh and you can get drunk and high, and rob places. I'm gonna get this when it comes out for sure.

sounds dope... i think it drops on august 29th??!?!

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 05:04:16 PM »
^^^^ Where'd you get that Crooked I pic and is that a cover for a bootleg that actually exists?

~Loyalty Is Everything~